Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wanker

Real Name Wanker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wildone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 14, 2003, 20:05
Total Comments 2851 (Senior)
User ID 19388

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dying Light Season Pass Price Hike Plans
6. Re: Dying Light Season Pass Price Hike Plans Nov 26, 2015, 02:49 Wildone

Ahuh cool thx for letting us know, Techland may suffer as a result of your purchasing power but thats just their fault for sucking balls and all that so good for you, stick it to em!!!

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 02:30:
Meh, the existing DLCs are pretty lame, which is why I haven't bothered picking up the Pass so far... A price increase will just make me wait even longer, or get The Following by itself and leave it at that. If it lives up to the hype at all, it could be worth $20.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Released
4. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Released Nov 6, 2015, 12:54 Wildone

THANK GOD!!!!! They shall now go out of business thanks to you 'NO SALE'statement! PHEW! That was a close one tho! lel

Brumbek wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 12:29:
Treyarch continues their terrible PC porting. A history lesson: BO1 had massive stutter and freezing with Intel Dual Core CPUs, which back then were incredibly common. BO2 had stutter and freezing issues with certain CPUs and discreet soundcards, which took them about two months to patch. Now BO3 has huge issues with i5 CPUs, which are the most popular and common CPUs on the market.

The scary part is Treyarch seems to try so hard...but they just don't understand how PC CPUs function. I told myself I might, MIGHT, buy the game if it released in a quality state. No sale for me!

News Comments > StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launch Schedule
2. Re: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Launch Schedule Nov 5, 2015, 19:59 Wildone

People playing this fucking game still? I remember playing it to death in 1998 but wtf..its 2015..they need to update it a lil bit  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month
6. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month Nov 5, 2015, 12:45 Wildone

Fuckin eh man. So what you playin right meow? lol

Cutter wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 11:33:
That's it? Is that ever lame. Should have titled this game Elite: Boring a Shit.

5. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month Nov 5, 2015, 12:44 Wildone

THANK GOD you are an awesome game designer man I cant wait to see what you will do with your life! loolololol

descender wrote on Nov 5, 2015, 12:16:
Space: Reality is not as exciting as advertised.

4. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month Nov 5, 2015, 12:43 Wildone

IKR? WTF do they think they're doing making a fucking space game N shit? The nerve. At least theres a new COD BLOPS out soon? Cant wait for that shit!!!  

1. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Planetary Landing Beta This Month Nov 5, 2015, 11:10 Wildone

And next month on SC you can buy hookers and blow from the hangar modules! lloololol  

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access
11. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 14, 2015, 10:36 Wildone

All you will get this dec is an Xmas themed concept art llololololololo watch the wrath ensue  

News Comments > Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up
35. Re: Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up Oct 2, 2015, 14:29 Wildone

Thats whats so frustrating, I want it too but I've seen the fan boy introduced feature creep knowing full well the implications of everything they have said 'yes' to- its an impossible task. And it shows by the lack of progress they have made, they are now in a position of not having enough money to even deliver the original stuff they promised, let alone the monumental task of integrating all these other things! It'd take a perfectly managed project from the top down to even have a chance and from what this guy says, its anything but. This is simply not gonna end well, Im sorry but its not.

JoeNapalm wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 14:21:
Wildone wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 13:58:
Having worked on a project like this (Pie in the sky ambitions) it sounds entirely plausible and whoever wrote it really nails exactly wht happens on projects like this. They know what they are talking about. All you SC fan boy apologists are gonna be burning with nerd rage when this thing implodes and I cant wait to see it now. Hows that $900 ship tho??? llololololololololo

You don't have to be an "SC fan boy" - or even a backer - to want to see SC succeed, if possible. Any PC gamer should want to see it succeed, even if you don't care about space sims.

Whatever you figure the odds are, gleefully hoping to see the realization of a AAA crowdfunded PC game come crashing down, along with the potential blowback to crowdfunded PC games, is really kind of petty, don't you think?

Schadenfreude seems to be a popular flavor, this week.

-Jn-

News Comments > Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up
33. Re: Star Citizen Employee Article Follow-up Oct 2, 2015, 13:58 Wildone

Having worked on a project like this (Pie in the sky ambitions) it sounds entirely plausible and whoever wrote it really nails exactly wht happens on projects like this. They know what they are talking about. All you SC fan boy apologists are gonna be burning with nerd rage when this thing implodes and I cant wait to see it now. Hows that $900 ship tho??? llololololololololo  

News Comments > Star Citizen's $900 Ship
138. Re: Star Citizen's $900 Ship Oct 1, 2015, 01:39 Wildone

wow ok, someone is going to jail when this is all said and done. Seriously.  

News Comments > Some Star Citizen Refunds
45. Re: Some Star Citizen Refunds Aug 21, 2015, 16:38 Wildone

AHahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

LurkerLito wrote on Aug 21, 2015, 11:37:
harlock wrote on Aug 21, 2015, 11:13:
you think the entire 285m budget for GTA went exclusively into software development?

hint: it didnt.. try researching the pie chart on how that budget was ACTUALLY ALLOCATED before using this as some kind of argument
Of course not, but it still doesn't change things. They are still short on money. Their sales have slowed to a crawl and they are now having to do refunds. They will need to switch to some kind of episodic release schedule to hopefully drum up some more sales in order to stay afloat, and that will require marketing. Maybe not nearly as much as say GTAV, but it still won't be free. I would still be comfortable saying they are still $200m short to be on the safe side of being able to complete this game with the current promises.

News Comments > New TF2 Beta Game Mode
8. Re: New TF2 Beta Game Mode Aug 19, 2015, 14:46 Wildone

Yes its great, but then again they have made no efforts to do anything else either so with a company of that size and talent is shameful.

ForgedReality wrote on Aug 19, 2015, 12:54:
A game from 2006 still being updated and supported, and which has a huge community even still in 2015 is something of a feat to be appreciated, I think.

News Comments > New TF2 Beta Game Mode
2. Re: New TF2 Beta Game Mode Aug 19, 2015, 10:23 Wildone

KEEEEP MILKINGG IT VAVLE!!!!! SO YOU DONT HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR LAZY FAT ASSES AND ACTUALLY MAKE SOMETHING lllololololololololoollo  

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Development Moves In-House
18. Re: Star Citizen FPS Development Moves In-House Aug 18, 2015, 15:53 Wildone

Nah its not, I've worked on 'pie in the sky' projects like this before and you just have no idea of the inner turmoil & naivety happenin right now. They must be living off CR blind faith this is all gonna work bcus boy, even 80 million isn't gonna help them much on this unless they hire all the NASA engineers to figure out all the complexity's the fan boys have demanded and been promised. There's just no way, no way in hell they are gonna deliver on most of anything they plan here. Not without continued selling of virtual nothings but thats gonna come home to roost at some point when people's 1000$ ships play like a $10 arcade game..

Nah, just the usual shit. Its a big project, lots of people involved, demanding tasks, things are going rough, changes have to made, tough descisions have to be communicated. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Especially, when CIG now has the experience of a dozen and more Crytek employees. It makes sense that they continue developement of Star Marine. To me, Illfonic always was only a second choice.

17. Re: Star Citizen FPS Development Moves In-House Aug 18, 2015, 15:50 Wildone

According to them it wasn't done, otherwise why would they wanna develop it back in house again? lolol

"a follow-up on GamesIndustry.biz has word from the developer that this is not because the module is almost complete, but that they are taking development in-house."

Comet wrote on Aug 18, 2015, 15:21:
So Illfonic states their work on Star Marine is almost complete and due to that they laid off 3 employees that were working on that project. Of course the other 3 employees that were laid off are irrelevant. Perhaps those other 3 employees were working on an unknown project that got cancelled. But does it matter? Of course not. What really matters is speculation surrounding Star Citizen.

CGBot, VoidAlpha, The Imaginarium.

You know what this three other companies have in common?
They worked on SC. They finished their work and moved on.

We can speculate all we want, but in the end of the day Illfonic has stated that they are nearing the end of their work on Star Marine. We may not be experts in game development but anyone that follows games knows that development companies start scaling down and moving people when they are close to releasing a game.

You may not believe Illfonic. Perhaps they are just hiding the reality of how poor Star Marine development went.
Then again, why would they fire 3 other people, with no relation to SC? Why don't we speculate about that?

7. Re: Star Citizen FPS Development Moves In-House Aug 18, 2015, 13:09 Wildone

What a fuck up, this is gonna implode at some point  

News Comments > Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Access
18. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Access Aug 13, 2015, 02:45 Wildone

Thats intentional. Also you can't roll the ships as would be an intuitive way to do things, nope, it kinda does some weird strafing arcing motion that is really sloppy and horrible to try and manage..but hey its the result of design-by-community feedback so it must be good!

Vall Forran wrote on Aug 12, 2015, 17:45:
Stay away! ...though I think they finally fixed the throttle stick controlling yaw by default.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
10. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser Aug 4, 2015, 00:47 Wildone

Looks shit. NO SPACE BATTLES?! Looks like they're deliberately avoiding that. Ya know, Star Wars takes place among the stars. I guess the dream of fighting inbteween capital ships is still a dream, bcus consoles.  

News Comments > PC Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Next Month; Specs
4. Re: PC Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Next Month; Specs Jul 28, 2015, 12:43 Wildone

What are they selling a hardrive?? Im confused  

2851 Comments. 143 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo