Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wanker

Real Name Wanker   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wildone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 14, 2003, 20:05
Total Comments 2689 (Senior)
User ID 19388

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead or Alive 5 Last Round for PC Revealed?
3. Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round for PC Revealed? Nov 25, 2014, 10:25 Wildone

Do they still have the huge jiggling tits? I did like it for that when I last played it (on Sega Saturn)  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Goes "Gamma"
18. Re: Elite: Dangerous Goes Nov 23, 2014, 14:44 Wildone

Fucking whiners  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
41. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 13:18 Wildone

I bet most of these people where expecting a DRM free offline server mode so they can distribute the game to their mates and play in their own universe lol  

News Comments > Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped
315. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 20, 2014, 12:34 Wildone

Nah? Because its mainly an online game with an offline mode (proposed) thats a whole different thing.

ASeven wrote on Nov 20, 2014, 04:40:
I wonder what would have happened had FD scrapped the online component and gone totally offline for ED. I think a lot of people defending FD would be the first ones to turn against them.

18. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 12:28 Wildone

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few..  

15. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 11:54 Wildone

If people have that shitty of a connection to the internet maybe they shouldn't be playing games online, since its probably 0.01% of the users Im sorry but tough luck there. For the rest of us we can still play Solo mode and it works fine no problem with griefers there. And they obviously said if FD ever goes under they will make the game available for people to run pvt servers ect at that time. So blah..  

154. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 21:00 Wildone

Ahuh and the original game was vector graphics with uhm..no textures N shit.  

153. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 20:59 Wildone

Aww wow ok I guess they will have to reconsider based on your sale. Damn

Longswd wrote on Nov 16, 2014, 14:42:
This would be why you don't back kick starters or early access games. This is a no sale for me as long as this holds true.

152. Re: Refunds Demanded as Elite: Dangerous Offline Mode Scrapped Nov 16, 2014, 20:58 Wildone

The only people complaining are the pirates, bcus its hard to get server auth on a pirate copy LEL so they NEEED OFFLINEE!  

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
28. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 13:59 Wildone

I guess if so many gamers are willing to spend $250 and up on a virtual ship...  

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
4. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 10:19 Wildone

lol its what the hard core rager fan boys all want..  

1. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 09:50 Wildone

Idk maybe its just me but, focus on making the flight model FUN first  

News Comments > DCS Su-27 Trailer
9. Re: DCS Su-27 Trailer Nov 11, 2014, 16:16 Wildone

Agree 10000%. I know back in the day they didn't have funds/manpower to do much but I thought it had all changed for them money wise (just a guess) but nothing else has changed. There still isn't even pressure clouds when you pull high G's..little things like that make it feel alive but its all so sterile.

Aero wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 14:45:
Very, very sick of the map. DCS World could have been so much more than it is, if only the development pace wasn't sub-glacial. I really, really hope 2.0.0 makes a huge difference and isn't delayed yet again.

I did buy the F-86 when it was on sale for $15, though, because it's such a cool aircraft. Shame that it's unlikely there will ever be any enemies (aside from the AI Mig-15) to fight against that make sense. So, for $15 it was okay, but DCS is at a weird point where the basic engine is showing its age, and the most of the third party aircraft don't really fit in any one unified scenario. Cool as Mig-21's are, I don't want to fly them against F-15's. Cool as the Huey is, I don't want to fly anywhere near Shilkas or even modern manpads.

I'll probably keep trying the Flaming Cliffs aircraft as they're updated to the AFM (and the Su-27 certainly is quite an aircraft), but even with the updates, I already played the hell out of that sim years ago.

Basically, as far as the overal DCS World package is concerned, what we have right now is Lock On Modern Air Combat upgraded to about a 2007 level with a few modern quality but disjoint baubles thrown in.

News Comments > DCS Su-27 Trailer
3. Re: DCS Su-27 Trailer Nov 11, 2014, 11:00 Wildone

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THO....Im gonna puke on the Crimean map...I know the Vegas one is coming but they need more variety. Cant stand to fly in Crimea any more..  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous on December 16
23. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 15:48 Wildone

They have gimbled and even defense turrets, although not as powerful as direct aim weapons

Tim1_2 wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 15:24:
Ozmodan wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 15:20:
I tried the beta, looks like they put alot of thought into the game, but it just does not feel right having to aim your ship to shoot. Just seems a bit ridiculous in a space game.

I seem to remember that some weapons are "gimball'd" meaning you can aim them independtly to shoot, and some are fixed, meaning you have to move your whole ship to aim them, XWing style.

20. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 15:46 Wildone

Its spectacular in the Oculus. When you fully see the size of those stations its a wow moment

4D-Boxing wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 14:35:
Whoohoo! After reading impressions about Oculus DK2 and this game. I fully jumped on the Oculus band wagon.

10. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 14:02 Wildone

Im guessing they have a ton of stuff ready to go, once they iron out the bugs of the previous release I wouldnt be surprised.  

7. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 13:58 Wildone

I was the same at the beginning and had my hopes on SC, now its 180 degrees. How ironic.

Creston wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 13:48:
My hats off, and apologies, to David Braben (and team.)

I thought for sure he was just trying to get in on the free Kickstarter money, and had no intention of actually working on this game, same as he'd done the roughly twenty previous years.

But they got it done, and appear to have made a great sequel to Elite while they were at it. (Or should I just call it a remake?)

Great, great work, and I hope it becomes massively succesfull. Kudos.

6. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 13:58 Wildone

Not worried, if its not there on release it will be added. They are very diligent.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $60M
30. Re: Star Citizen at $60M Nov 6, 2014, 22:42 Wildone

Well I figured we'd be hearing from whistle blowers or something by now, was surprised the wingman was fired though. I expect we'll be hearing more about this disaster soon

Kosumo wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 22:36:
Wildone wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 22:17:
Wow so what was the drama that caused them to get fired?

Thats just what happens when the cult leader feels threated.

I mean, he's now got his cult leader uniform and can mustter up 200-400 people into his trade shows to cheer at stuff like helmet animantions and fps sheild deployment.

He's like a God now, all hail Christ Roberts the savior*

*of space flight games, which there are now a few (the others are all heathens)

2689 Comments. 135 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo