Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 577 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Q&As
15. Re: will justice finally Jan 25, 2004, 02:31 4D-Boxing

human

IF only the people making the game would listen to what you have to say maybe just maybe we could get one of the best games of all time. Sadly the trend in gaming as of late has been to throw away all the inovations made in past PC games and ignore gamers requests, Often just to make sure it can also run on console.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Far Cry SP Demo
179. Re: Thoughts Jan 23, 2004, 15:30 4D-Boxing

I tried to play this thing but my screen went orange and then i got a vpu recover message. IS it really worth me rolling back to the Cat 3.10 or 3.9?

My intel 2.53@ 2.75 with 512mb of pc 800 rdram and 9700pro@ 344/324 does not seem to like this game!
Maybe if i try with default graphic settings but then again it probably wont look to good. I'll probably wait for them to release something a little bit more stable unless someone tells me its really worth the time & effort!

News Comments > Third-Person Thief III
30. Re: xbox crap Jan 22, 2004, 18:03 4D-Boxing

Yeah Nibs, I have the same feeling! I'll wait for the demo and reviews but right now i have a feeling that i'll have to skip it like DX2. I'll keep an open mind until the demo.
Weird how all promessing games are coming out of eastern europe now Fac cry, Silent storm and many more, except for HL2, D3.

News Comments > Thief: Deadly Shadows?
16. Re: No subject Jan 14, 2004, 03:07 4D-Boxing

TheCorrectOpinion
That's cool with me, Warren can keep his dumbed down games for dumbed down players like yourself.
We PC gamers have plenty of other Devs to fill the gap!
The only reason Games get released on the PC... well it's simple cause it's the ultimate gaming platform. Keep the low rez poorly textured, 16 player online multiplayer cap stuff for you xbox kids!

"Deus Ex: Invisible War ruled. No two ways about it. All, and I mean *all* the Xbox reviews rated it highly."

Yeah it's just because PC gamers have more refined taste!

That resumes it all! Games like super mokey balls and mario sunshine got awsome reviews to i bet lol!! GO back to playing Devil may cry or whatever it is you play on your box, I'll keep my 100+ frames per sec, 64 player online, high rez games!

No all you rainbow bright xkids can start your little flames... and go work on your next pride float!

News Comments > Battlefield 1942 SitRep
18. Re: DC Jan 10, 2004, 01:31 4D-Boxing

Sad to say but DC has become better than the original game at least IMHO. What's even more amazing is the number of DC servers & players. DC players represent at least half of the online players at any given time and the numbers are growing.

News Comments > etc.
11. Re: No subject Jan 8, 2004, 18:06 4D-Boxing

lol damn!
Look at both your posts:
"stop whining, you don't have the right to live in a sterile world were no man can ever be offended"

"it isn't my people so i don't care"

You just proved you just a stupid kid! No consitency in your logic what so ever! Go troll somewhere else and wear a helmet next time you go skateboarding... it might protect the few brain cells you have left!

Now go waist somebody elses time!

News Comments > etc.
9. Re: No subject Jan 8, 2004, 16:10 4D-Boxing

Percolator Fish

You'll be the first to start the whinning when it's your people being affected so shut up and grow up!

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: rvr? Jan 8, 2004, 14:04 4D-Boxing

I really don't know what to make of this one, On one hand it's definitly tastless but on the other the russians have been conducting genocide in Chechnya. THeir are no almost no men aged under 35 left in Chechnya and the boys that are born now have fallen pray to a weird illness!
I guess a life is a life and i'll sign the petition.

People should know that because Russia has been cunducting ethnic cleansing in Chechnya and nobody stood up to stop them, the region has become an Taliban safe haven armed to the teeth (many say Osama is hidding in that region which is close to the afghan/ pakistani boarder).

Definitly a bad choice for an add campaign!

News Comments > NFS: Underground Patch
12. Re: No details Jan 8, 2004, 13:47 4D-Boxing

YEah yeah they had a patch for HP2 but almost nobody installed it! When i installed the hp2 patch i had nobody to race against in the game menu, probably cause most players loved to use the cheats and same i going to happen with this game. I used to love racing game like these but it's usless to play online.

I used to buy all the NFs games but HP2 cheat fisco just made me never whant to buy another nfs game.

News Comments > Federal GTA Lawsuit
102. Re: Moog Operator Jan 3, 2004, 02:23 4D-Boxing

"the ONLY technological advantage the Europeans had was gunpowder and, in most cases, metalsmithing."

And Asia was more advanced in both technologies! North Africans where performing eye surgery before any europeen even new the anatomy of the human body! Native amerians developed birth control before europeens even new the earth was round.

"Remember the winners of any conflict are always the ones who write the history."

That's why so many of you talk shit and don't even know or take the time to learn the few facts i just posted.

So sad to see so much ignorance in 2004, no wonder Redneck like Lou Dobbs are crying & bitching on CNN in shows like exporting America lol!

Ignorance is bliss and it will accelerate your own demise if not kept in check!
"Of course, in this case, the Indians didn't have written language..."
Wow now their is one major piece of non-sense, just because you and your history books say they did not have a written language you think that is the case! Next you'll say the Egyptians did not have written language lol!

Why do i waist time with this comment section i should just let you all self destruct (like Baby Bush is doing) and enjoy the show! Funny to see how an ignorant fool like Bush took a great country and turned it into the laughing stock of the planet and gave all the redneck the courage to post crap like this!

News Comments > Federal GTA Lawsuit
21. Re: At first I was sympathetic Jan 1, 2004, 15:31 4D-Boxing

"But they apologized, removed the line, and that should be that. A moment of poor judgment that's now in the past. The Haitian community's only making themsleves look bad now, and probably boosting sales for GTA while they're at it. "

No no no, no mercy for the rednecks, the time of turning the other cheek is over kids! Thre US had 30 years to evolve and it didn't now accept the consequences of your actions! Newtons second law, for every action their is an equal and oposite reaction.

Even baby Bush was running for office usising words like accountability but i guess in the US accountability does not apply to everybody!

Time to accept the consequences of your actions and stop crying when people get pissed and fight back!

Anyways this is agaming web site, most people in here probably dont even shave yet so i don't expect anybody to understand. I guess all you guys whant the Haitians to turn the other cheeks not do anything and bottle things up until you guys have another ones of those nice riots!!!

Gettin my brick ready right now lol!!! LEts see who is gonna get face lift this time!

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. No subject Dec 25, 2003, 15:54 4D-Boxing

'although the execution of X2 still leaves you wanting for the simple control of Microsoft’s title. '

God what is this obsession with mouse controls in all games even space sims. It,s like all these reviewers started gaming in 1995 with quake2!

There are other peripherals than the mouse out there!

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: 1Up Dec 22, 2003, 00:56 4D-Boxing

At least i'm not the only one that feels this about that review. I can't believe he dares call himself a harcore fan of the genre his review sounds like it was made by someone who was forced to play a genre he hates on a platform he hates. Don't get me wrong the game is not perfect but it's d@mn good. He wishes the game was more like freelancer but as a fan of the genre who's been gaming since the days of the vic20 the freelancer mouse interface is the main reason i can't stand the game. Joysticks are 10$ now come on people... to me it does not make sense to take points away because the reviewer does not have enough commen sense to realize that a space sim is best played with a stick.

"He always judges games on what he wants them to be, not on what they are. His reviews are very unreliable because of that."

That seems to be the trend with many of the new gaming sites or new reviewers. Some reviews i have seen on this game where so bad that it was obvious they never even opened the manual and had no clue how to play the game.

I wish sites could afford to hire guys for each type and each platform instead of having to read comments from pc gamers that hate consoles games or console gamers that hate pc games and end up posting ureliable reviews.

News Comments > X² U.K. Gold
9. Re: not that bad Dec 19, 2003, 17:24 4D-Boxing

"And where is the fast paced combat? For a game that touts FIGHT as one of the main playstyles it seems as if you're fighting the game to kill something rather than fighting opponents."

Did you upgrade your ship? Do you use a joystick?

I Imagine that you took the time to buy the upgrades that will make your ship handle better. I just hope you are not one of those people who tries to play games like this with a mouse and keyboard! Since you talked about Lock-On you must own some kind of gaming peripheral.

I imagine this game will never be your cup of tea since it does not have the same style of physics as IW or a flight sim.

From what i've read on boards and reviews, this game is more of a wing commader privateer clone but it takes a long time to upgrade you ship so it handles like the ones in wing commander. It takes a long time to earn $ to buy the good upgrades.

This comment was edited on Dec 19, 17:34.

News Comments > Universal Combat Delayed
78. Re: Great Marketing Dec 18, 2003, 19:59 4D-Boxing

"Now STFU, siddown and consider yourself 0wned "

It’s hard to believe that it's really a game dev writing all this stuff. The guy just spent god knows how many hours arguing on video game site message board and he feels proud of what he did. To my knowledge videogame are mainly played buy people 18 and under and one would assume that they are the one who constitute the bulk of the memberships. In other words he argues with kids then goes around acting like a big man who's done something special.

If that was really D. Smart, well he's just a sad little man!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: death to PC gaming! Dec 16, 2003, 14:15 4D-Boxing

"As far as I'm concerned, you only really need a PC for RTS and FPS games, since those games such without a mouse."

That line is to funny! I would also add that to play simulatiors or play online with more than 16 players you need a PC, that applies to FPS, sports game, racing games etc... So the only thing you need a console for is to play fighting games, 3rd person games like devil may cry and platformers like mario sunshine. Everything else has to be downgraded to playable on a console. By downgraded i do not mean less quality i mean less players online, lower rez, smaller maps etc...

You see that kind of logic does not get very far in here! Despite what i just said i still think console gaming is as good as pc gaming just 2 different worlds with different games.

You should just have put that you prefer ps2 gaming cause of the lack of QA on the pc that would have made more sense at least to me.

I smell another 100+ post thread, time for some X2 before i get an urge to educate all those kids.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 14:19.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Skewed data Dec 16, 2003, 13:43 4D-Boxing

One thing that i find odd, everytime i go to that eb website it's a pc game on top of the best seller list. EB is only one franchise, but i thought they where one of the more popular ones since they get games early.

I doubt that EB put that stat up so people like me can use it to determeine the stat of the industry so i imagine it's not 100% accurate.

"That quote couldn't categorize you any more accurately than if you had a tatoo on your forehead that said 'NOOB'"

Well said Islander, such blatant stupidity must be an attempt to start a flame war. Everytime a story like that comes out someone like Jerry become a memeber just to post BS.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 13:53.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Screenshots
35. Re: No subject Dec 15, 2003, 17:26 4D-Boxing

"Link, please."

Dude, you actually thought i was being serious? Sorry about that i should have added the sarcasme symbole, i just meant that by the time that whole fisaco of the pc is resolved the Xbox version is probably going to be ready.
I really did not think anyone took those HL2 press releases seriously anymore.

This comment was edited on Dec 15, 17:27.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Screenshots
10. Re: No subject Dec 15, 2003, 15:32 4D-Boxing

"So like.. when are they gonna release it!"

Sadly, when the X-BOX version is done!

News Comments > Homeworld 2 Postmortem
22. Re: Real Moral of the Story Dec 14, 2003, 12:50 4D-Boxing

Despite all the games that where set back to 2004, 2003 turned out to be anincediblr year for PC gaming. Someone added Tron 2.0 that should be considered as a candidate also... now that i think about it it migh pick up Tron but so i doubt i'll ave time to play it.

When is the next recall? Dantastic for Governor !!!!!

This comment was edited on Dec 14, 12:51.

577 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo