Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 571 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > New UT Game Rumor
17. Re: No subject Oct 16, 2004, 14:09 4D-Boxing

Redeemed = Recycled

U2XMP as a whole is much deeper/complex.

One word can resume that comment......WEAK!
....and TV is a UT clone, everything else is a BF clone or whatever... these kids are so d@mn predictable.

One thing about 2k4 the nods in onslaught ensure teamplay even without being in a clan... how many other games out there can make that claim. U@XMP guns would be a nice addition to 2k4 i ust admit.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New ATI Drivers
12. Re: Catalyst 5.0 Oct 15, 2004, 03:26 4D-Boxing

I played doom3 on a 3.2+ 9700pro PC @ 1024X768 shadows on medium the rest at max ..smooth as silk. Now I have an x800xt and everyrhing set to max @ 1024x768.

One thing, the 3.2 is running @ 3.6.....

MAybe it's the tweaks I apply when I OC but I've never had any performance or stability issues since i got the card 3 months after it's release. Anyways with these drivers the diff in performance in doom3...(x800 xt vs 6800 ultra) is now les than 10 frames per second. At least that was the case in the few oerformane reviews.

This comment was edited on Oct 15, 03:27.

News Comments > GTR Demo
38. Re: Starforce ruined my day! Oct 12, 2004, 20:03 4D-Boxing

One option would be to give anyone who turns in info on warez sites or pirates a year of free games from the company that makes the game. That would be more effective than starforce IMHO.

Anyways paid attention to the starforce affair, i know people refuse to buy games that have it... why i'm not sure. Something to do with having to keep the cd in the machine or not being able to use cd cloning software or something like that......

Gonna try the demo see what the starfoce hype is all about once and for all!

News Comments > Kong Approaches
14. Re: No subject Oct 12, 2004, 19:47 4D-Boxing

(Commodore 64 owners rejoice)

Ahhh! Even 20 plus years after i got my vic 20 the commodore 64 still gets all the love

Gorf time!!!

News Comments > Morning Q&As
8. Re: BioShock Engine Oct 12, 2004, 15:32 4D-Boxing

" In the far future you would think they could manufacture guns that fire more than six shots before breaking."

LOL, That was never a problem when i played the game, guns would break or jam maybe 2 or 3 time in the entire game! I thought you could repair your weapons for a few nanites? If it did eventualy break down.

Anyways, I'm not sure if this guy works for EA or did not play the game right?!?!?!? Then again I might be wrong but i'm pretty sure my gun never broke until maybe half way through the game and maybe once or twince towards the end. Calling the combat sytem ridiulous is like saying snow is warm or that Doom3 was the best game of 2004!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: No subject Oct 12, 2004, 15:20 4D-Boxing

I bought a Neuros II mp3 player, it has everything you could possibly want. Had the option of getting a pod but after testing the first neuros at a friends place i had to get the new one. There are so many good options out there when it comes to mp3 player... I never got the ipod hype.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Source Steam Release
49. Re: I think it's great so far Oct 7, 2004, 17:03 4D-Boxing

Thanks for the info guys!!! Great deal Valve is giving! Other game companies should look at HL2 and ut2k4 (not 2k3) and realize that this is how you sell and market PC titles.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Source Steam Release
46. Re: I think it's great so far Oct 7, 2004, 16:44 4D-Boxing

...but at least you can play SOMETHING now. And just wait for new maps using the Source engine!

So does this mean you dont even get to play CS: source. You just get to download it and wait? Do you at least get to play a month before everyone else to justify the purchase and not having a disk? I'm probably one of the few people out there who has never payed attention to steam so forgive my ignorance of the subject! Just trying to figure out what i missed out on and what the fuss is about.

This comment was edited on Oct 7, 16:47.

News Comments > TRIBES: Vengeance Patch
9. Re: No subject Oct 5, 2004, 12:18 4D-Boxing

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 12:20.

News Comments > 3DMark05 Released
59. Re: My score Sep 30, 2004, 17:46 4D-Boxing

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 17:49.

News Comments > TRIBES: Vengeance MP Demo
53. Re: Back to Joint Ops Sep 30, 2004, 16:36 4D-Boxing

Sorry...but it definitely feels and looks like UT on Jetpacks to me. Been there done that.

LOL If we where to ask you to articulate how & why TV feels like UT you would have nothing to say! Are the weapons anything like the UT weapons? Are the vehicules anything like the UT ones? No so how is gameplay similar to UT? Can you deploy objetc in UT? Can you change armor types in UT?

In every TV thread some kid says it but up to now none can explain their comment.

News Comments > 3DMark05 Released
17. Re: What Is Possible? Sep 29, 2004, 12:41 4D-Boxing

might just be cause they are made here in canada but x800 tx cards are easy to find arround here. In the major urban centers at least.

News Comments > TRIBES Demo Update
14. Re: It's all about the netcode Sep 25, 2004, 13:38 4D-Boxing

DangerDog try turning down the shadows. I had the same problem and setting the shadows on medium and the rest to max detail fixed it for me.

News Comments > Pirate Ships Ahoy - Port Royale 2
8. Re: YARGH! Sep 23, 2004, 16:39 4D-Boxing

I do not know what is more troubling SoF or this Title. It's like a WW2 game staring the Nazis. Is this the game where you can raid the beach kidnape slaves and force them to work your ships? Anyways i'll let your history teachers do the rest.

Talking about SoF, MArgaret Thatcher's son got busted with his gang of SoF trying to take over an African country lol!! Tatcher in an African jail, good luck sonny! The people still remember the past!

Anyways time to let you guys complain about my posting and educational comment on a gaming board, have fun kids!

P.S. Start by attacking my spelling my english is rusty and i did not feel like using a spell checker.

News Comments > TRIBES Vengeance Gold
18. Re: w00t! Sep 22, 2004, 00:42 4D-Boxing

sauron, you're just like me lol! I really don't get it, i'm good at every game I pick up but this one ouch! Kind of like Volley ball 15 years ago, I was on all the other sports team at school but I just sucked at volley ball for some reason.

Anyways there is just something about this game that just get me hooked! I guess i'll get back to the beta ... time to play defense and pick up some scrap kills cheap but fun!

News Comments > DOOM 3 Demo
98. Re: A warning - Doom 3 is Quake 2 Sep 19, 2004, 23:10 4D-Boxing

Far cry is supposed to have real good AI, at least that's what some reviewers say. Doom3 AI or lack of AI is just not acceptable in 2004. This phenomenon is the main reason I play online more aften every year.... at least human players even the bad ones offer some kind challenge.

News Comments > TRIBES Vengeance Nears
45. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2004, 16:27 4D-Boxing

Gandhi if you can not see the diff between a hardcore fan and fanboy it's probably time to move on to another web site! I consider myself a Hardcore boxing fan, and still have a life. If their is a good fight during the weekend i'll tape it, go out with the wife and watch the fight on week night. If all the hardcore fans where fanboys we would see alot homless guys living in boxes outside of sport stadiums with season tickets!

IT's like watching the race for the white house in here, when you can't counter the other guys arguments or message people try to discredit the messenger with name calling and after that guys will start distorting facts.

Assez perdu de temps a discutez avec des enfants!

43. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2004, 16:15 4D-Boxing

Similar to XMP?! Have you fired any of the guns or driven any of the vehicules? Have you tired the multiplayer beta?
.......Well you've tried the beta and you can not see the diff between the vehicules or the weapons and their effects compared to xmp? This reminds me of a guy I went to university with, to him a powder bleu shirt is the same as a dark bleu shirt cause their both bleu. To him variations in shade are not big enough a diff to say the shirts are different!

As for the feel argument well LOL! In other words because it uses the unreal engine and it's in the future it feels like UT?! SO I imagine that DC, MOH, BF:V, Bf 1942, COD, JO, Raven shield all feel the same to some of you.

I just downloaded the beta, What a pain!!!! Signed up to file planet just to wait 30 min before the download starts and it took 1hour and 40 min to download on my DSL connection. It's like i was punished for signing up! First and last time I use that service! I miss the good old 3dfiles.com days, quick painless downloads.

Anyways time for me to move on, I doubt any of those guys will be able to articulate their Tribes V is similar to UT2Kx theory.

26. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2004, 12:10 4D-Boxing

Back in 91 i played a game called wolfenstein some say that it laid the ground work for all the FPS that followed. Does this mean that BF:1942 is similar to Wolfenstein? NO! Tribes laid the ground work for other team fps with vehicules does that mean that HAlo, BF, and any games with vehicules is a tribes clone? NO! I wish one of these guys that says this game is like UT2K4 wih jetpacks could articulate what they mean cause up to now nothing has been said show these similarities.

Thanks for the info ZigZang. Time for me to turn of the phone send the Wife shopping and play all night!

21. Re: Sep 17, 2004, 11:43 4D-Boxing

is there a multiplayer demo?

571 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo