Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 583 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
26. Re: Now, now, Blue Apr 15, 2005, 13:52 4D-Boxing

Kobalt like your dyslexic friend Beamer it's time to take reading comprehension classes. If you can't get through the first paragraph & unserstand the words "couple of games" then by a Dictionary.

Next time put a helmet when you go skateboarding...you need all the brain cellls you'll have to get by in this world if you can't read.

This comment was edited on Apr 15, 13:54.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

25. Re: Now, now, Blue Apr 15, 2005, 13:49 4D-Boxing

Beamer you just proved my ppoint you can not read. Where in my original post did I say it was 450$ CAN for the Xbox2? Come on kid, reading comprehensionis another skill you might want to look into.

Look at the first paragraph of my original post. If the words " a couple of games" is to complexe for your limited vocabulary then just say so. Last line of the first paragraph... everybody elso can read it & understand except you and Kobalt who seem to need english classes.

Now next time you feel like trolling go back to IGN.

15. Re: Now, now, Blue Apr 14, 2005, 21:44 4D-Boxing

I guess i'll give you kids a small math class to so you understand.

IF like I said the first Xbox to be sold here in Canada (atlantic region) was $450 CAN release date in 2000 or when ever. A game is $50 a controller about the same. IF you live on planet earth like the rest of us (a couple) means 2.

So this means 2 games at $50 CAN plus one controller at $50 CAN and the system at $450 CAN. Now add a sales provincial sales taxe at 11% & GST at 8%.

450+50+50+50=600
600+11%=666
666+8%=719.28

I used the numbers from my original post!
Stay in school kids math is an important skill in the real world! Lacher pas les enfants faut commencer par a savoir compter et le reste viendra LOL!

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 21:54.

14. Re: Now, now, Blue Apr 14, 2005, 21:43 4D-Boxing

I gues i'll give you kids a small math class to so you understand.

IF like I said the first Xbox to be sold here in Canada (atlantic region) was $450 CAN release date in 2000 or when ever. A game is $50 a controller about the same. IF you live on planet earth like the rest of us (a couple) means 2.

So this means 2 games at $50 CAN plus one controller at $50 CAN and the system at $450 CAN. Now add a sales provincial sales taxe at 11% & GST at 8%.

450+50+50+50=600
600+11%=666
666+8%=719.28

I used the numbers from my original post!
Stay in school kids math is an important skill in the real world! Lacher pas les enfants faut commencer par a savoir compter et le reste viendra LOL!

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 21:53.

13. Re: Now, now, Blue Apr 14, 2005, 21:20 4D-Boxing

after getting a couple games & the xtra controller.

What are you smoking?!!?
Can't you guys read? A couple of games does not mean one.

Kids you should read before posting idotic replies. You're just making youself look childish!

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 21:57.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Update - New DM Maps
18. Re: Apr 14, 2005, 17:14 4D-Boxing

95% of the players being racists, whiners, or unapologetic wallhacks.

I find it's the case with most online games especially when it comes to the whiners & racist people. At least those 2 groups are always the easiest ones to kill & they switch servers after I kill them half a dozen times in a row.

Maybe there is way we can get a log of their comments & IP send it to who ever runs the master server & make sure they can't join any of the servers listed on their.

Anyways the DM runs smooth for me but it's probably cause of my system & internet connection. I really don't mind the deathmatch... but that is because I only started playing deathmatch or FPS in general with the original UT
& HL back in the late 1990's before that it was NFS & wing commander or nothing for me!

6. Re: Now, now, Blue Apr 14, 2005, 13:56 4D-Boxing

I hope you are right, I've never owned a console but i'm always amazed at the release price. The Xbox was $450 canadian at first...people used to leave EB with 700$ plus bills after getting a couple games & the xtra controller.

Again those where Canadian prices... when the xbox was release i believe it was arround 65cents US. Anyways if it comes out at 250 or $300 US it means $500 with a controler & a game... a very good price drop if MS sells the xbox 2 at those prices.

News Comments > Terrorist Takedown: Payback Announced
9. Re: Dear CITY Interactive: Apr 12, 2005, 16:00 4D-Boxing

I imagine that the people who are buying this do not realize what they are getting. Either because they chose not research or because they lack info on the title.

I can see a kid bugging his parents at walmart for a PC game... the parents give the kid 5 minutes to pick something out of the bargain bin... the kid looks at all the boxes but Terrorist takedown has alot of bright colors on the box few in game pics & many colorfull photos made by the marketing departement using photoshop.

Kid thinks hey this might be cool, until he plays the game.
A month later he buys a gameboy advanced lol!

Anywways I got to stop posting these pointless comments lol & I never even check for replies. Just unaceptable!
MAybe I'll use spell check next time or just not post to give room to the real forum pros.

News Comments > X3: Reunion Info, Q&A
3. Re: Even if it is a Apr 11, 2005, 17:01 4D-Boxing

Yes freespace 3 that's what we need. No point & click mouse space sims. I would even take a remake of wing comander 2 made with a modern graphics engine.

****** turn back the rest is just me ranting about stuff you all know*******************

We need to find a way for modders to get financed like small studios in the music industry. Maybe then will we get back to having some variety & originality in games.
Combined with some marketing, alot of genres could make come backs. The only time you see comercials on the PC side is when there is a console version coming out yet devs complain about sales lol.

Even mom & pop PC stores know how to form a consortium or coop where diff comapnies put their assets together in orther maximise their exposure. SO how come these game devs can't get together & buy some air time to show adds?!?!

News Comments > HL2 DM Maps & Aftermath Details Soon
22. Re: No subject Apr 9, 2005, 23:41 4D-Boxing

If i get this right with a steam only release we have to pay by credit card?! Valve should have done a servey to see how many HL2 owners have credit cards. To make things worst alot of parents don't like the idea of giving out credit card# for anything internet related. Anyways threw out my credit cards a years ago, that means no boxed version no purchase.

The details are not out yet so I wont jump to conclusion & assume that I will be able to buy it at EB or get it free using steam only.

News Comments > Universal Combat: A World Apart Demo
24. Re: No subject Feb 11, 2005, 14:01 4D-Boxing

Fantaz
That's what happens when you insult your clients! I mean what was the guy thinking? Before this entire thing started I was looking forward to his work but then out of the blue the guys shows up on message boads & starts insulting gamers & potential clients. Would you go buy a car from a a salesman who calls you an idiot before you even walk through the door?

The guy brought all this onto himself. Look at all the EA & UBI bashing that's been going on... you don't the guy from those companies in here trading insults with people!

So to amswer you question... Can't we have any intelligent discussion?

No, Derek himself took this discussion in the gutter & there it will stay!

News Comments > Ion Storm Closed
30. Re: So there is justice! Feb 10, 2005, 21:58 4D-Boxing

After What these guys did to Deus EX & Thief... Well I'm not surprised! People are out of work & that sucks. They destroyed 2 great PC games & it was reflected in the sales figure. Let's hope other developers learn something from this.

I wish i could say i feel bad but hey glowing stuff in thief, 3rd person view & a dumbed down Deus Ex makes me not give a $*#@

This comment was edited on Feb 10, 21:59.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Lockdown PC Delay
4. Re: Consoles are schwag Feb 9, 2005, 23:04 4D-Boxing

I hated FPS until R6 & HL came out back in 1998/99. Sad to see R6 franchise going down the drain. After what happened to Raven shield, I imagine that most gamers on the PC side will skip this & go for Swat4.

News Comments > Sudeki PC Announcement
2. Re: improved visuals? Feb 9, 2005, 20:03 4D-Boxing

Yeah checked out the gamespot review... WOw critical accalim mean 6.5/10 & Sudeki is, unfortunately, more style than substance. - Bethany Massimilla

News Comments > 3D Gamers and IGN/GameSpy
64. Re: No subject Feb 9, 2005, 18:16 4D-Boxing

Best of luck to the people at 3DGamers! Gamespy/IGN ouch... but smart move the guys at 3DGamers deserve a big payday after all they've done for gamers (free downloads & no registration). I hope things stay the same if not well another site will pick up where they left off Kind of like how Blue became my #1 news site after voodooextreme went IGN.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
80. Re: No subject Feb 8, 2005, 18:29 4D-Boxing

Thanks Dagok & Protoz for the solution. Zathrus nice try & thanks but, you just said what I implied before.... I have a feeling the prob is on ICQ's side but anyways.

I will give Trillian a try. I could have switched to a diff instant messenger like MSN or yahoo years ago if I did not mean having to teach my parents & grand parents how to use something new.
This comment was edited on Feb 8, 18:36.

57. Re: No subject Feb 8, 2005, 14:54 4D-Boxing

Well i guess i'll have to go back to IE also. No one seems to have found a work arround for that simple url forwarding thing in ICQ....getting sick of doing the old cut & past thing again since making the switch.

That mean installing norton again to get a good pop up/ ad blocker

Tried them all & except the one that comes with firefox the norton one is best for me .

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 14:57.

21. Re: No subject Feb 8, 2005, 11:12 4D-Boxing

Is their a way to make the forward link fonction in ICQ with Firefox? I have a feeling the prob is on ICQ's side but anyways. Maybe you can use that great machine on epsilon 3 to find a way to make it work

Had a few operation has timed out messages from firefox when trying to open certain sites but that's nothing. Probably just old links that need to be updated.

News Comments > Heavyweight Thunder Weighs In
4. Re: No subject Jan 29, 2005, 13:26 4D-Boxing

AH well, after checking out the link & reading the description...I have to agree with BIGtrouble77.

Money for a bigger entourage & bling WTF! IT's like NFS underground & those snowborad games.... I'm not in it to dress up my character in fresh new clothes focus on the sport & forget about the bling & maybe you'll get a few sales!

News Comments > Heavyweight Thunder Weighs In
2. Re: No subject Jan 28, 2005, 11:49 4D-Boxing

Oh Yes Finally!
I just hope it's at least as good as the old 4D Boxing game.

583 Comments. 30 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo