Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 579 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > CellFactor Revolution Released
24. Re: Sweet baby Jebus May 10, 2007, 11:30 4D-Boxing

I forgot to add that I do won a PhysX card ...how sad is that!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hellgate: London Subscription Fees
42. Re: No subject May 9, 2007, 18:30 4D-Boxing

I know UT games are not everybodys cup of tea but look at the amout of extra content from map packs to extra characters Epic gave gamers for free.

That is the type of support games need. Sure most of the mappacks where created by users trying to win that make something ureal contest but still..thanks to their support, good SDK they kept their games alive for a long time.

Hellgate will die a very quick death.

This comment was edited on May 9, 18:31.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Two Black Box Bundle
20. Re: ... May 9, 2007, 18:22 4D-Boxing

I totally agree with you but didn't creative try to hype up something about game voice for the X-FI..

In a game like HL2:EP2 when using the voice option to chat it would make it sound like the sound came from inside the game. By this I mean if you where trapped in a cave taking enemy fire & called for help you would here the gunshots in the background & echo from the cave your footsteps in the dirt etc..

Knowing creative that stuff will never be seen in a game. Cretive driver support is probably the worst I've ever experienced so I do not expect any creative sound card feature to worth Cr@p.

21. Re: Sweet baby Jebus May 9, 2007, 10:50 4D-Boxing

Wow...now I know why this was free lol!!!

Still saving up for a new CPU but I have an x2 4800+ 2 gigs of ram and 2 8800GTX running in SLI. At 1900x1200 with HDR the performance is not even close to being acceptable.

Only tested it for a few minites this morning will try again tonight but I doubt things will improve.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Two Black Box Bundle
1. Whatever May 9, 2007, 10:38 4D-Boxing

At this point just release the game. The window for creating hype closed a long time ago...now we just want the game.

Don't go DNF on us and put out press release after press release. Save them for 3 weeks before the release date.

1. Sweet baby Jebus May 8, 2007, 13:03 4D-Boxing

It's out & I'm stuck at work.
Should have gone home for lunch to start the download.

This should keep me busy until UT2003, Warmonger:ODD and Quake Wars:ET

News Comments > BioShock: The Shooter
8. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2007, 11:51 4D-Boxing

Sixis

My reaction exactly. I did my best to stay optimistic but It's starting to smell like another Oblivion/GRAW/R6-Vegas debacle.

This comment was edited on Apr 30, 11:53.

News Comments > The Apprentice LA Demo
5. Re: Why? Apr 30, 2007, 11:44 4D-Boxing

I thought the TV show died after the first season... I guess not!

No wonder Donald went bankrupt so many times.

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
17. Re: Unified no more Apr 27, 2007, 20:03 4D-Boxing

What happened to DX9L I thought it was supposed to bring some of the DX10 features to XP.

I might not remember correctly but I thought I was supposed to be the alternative to upgrading to windows Vespa (Vista). Again it would not bring all the so called advantages of DX10 but enough for gamers not to notice any big graphical diff. in games.

Besides, Vista runs absolutely wonderfully well with so-called "DX9" 3d cards--....

Games running 10% slower on Vista is no my idea of wonderfull?!?!
I'm being nice by saying 10%

I just realized that I probably insulted the vespa by calling Vista that way...it's just reference to the poor performance in games.

News Comments > PC Gaming Rebounds?
8. Re: YES! Apr 23, 2007, 11:27 4D-Boxing

retail sales for console games in 2006 were $4.8 billion

If you brealk down the 4.8 in figures for individual systems, PC sales are not as low as i expected.

Portable systems between PSP & WHat nintendo has to offer 1.7 billion & PC gaming is at 1 billion..not to bad for since PC gaming never advertises on TV like console gaming.

Nowdays Marketing is everything..o marketing & pc gaming lives on.

News Comments > Steam Cracked?
3. Re: Steam hack Apr 19, 2007, 11:05 4D-Boxing

I would never buy anything directly through steam, but that's just me.

I really do not get steam?!?! If I owned Valve or who ever owns steam. I would buy Xfire & teamspeak, combined the 2 and add a tab for the stuff they want to sell or promote. Maybe even throw in a drive emulation utility.

If they want to go all out and create the ultimate gamer utility add riva tuner or some other utility to tweak your system (compatible with ATI & Nvidia).

Wishfull thinking I know...

News Comments > Alpha Prime Demo
9. Re: No subject Apr 15, 2007, 09:18 4D-Boxing

This game is supposed to support the PhysX card. Even with out that the demo seems pretty good.

PS. there was also a community created widescreen fix & support for 1920X1200 etc... for the previous demo.

This comment was edited on Apr 15, 09:22.

News Comments > TF2 Cross-platform Details
31. Re: No subject Apr 12, 2007, 18:19 4D-Boxing

Ouch...after all these years TF2 turned into this?!?! Really not impressed or tempted to try it.

Lets hope that Shadowrun will give us a better cross platform gaming experience. I wont even comment on the new graphic style GEEZZZ!

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Q&A
7. Re: Blah blah Apr 12, 2007, 18:04 4D-Boxing

wrong thread
This comment was edited on Apr 12, 18:06.

News Comments > New GeForce 8800 Drivers
12. Re: Drivers? Apr 5, 2007, 19:58 4D-Boxing

Rumors of a 8900GTX & 8950GX2 on the way maybe in June...other rumors release say at the same time ATI releases their answer to the 8800GTX.

I fugure this summer you'll be able to chose between ATI & NVIDIA new stuff. The 8900s will replace the 8800s and the 8950GX2 would be a dual GPU . ATI will release their next gen to match or beat the NVIDIA stuff.

DO a serach for 8900GTX or R600 you should get all the latest ...

News Comments > BioShock Limited Edition Planned
14. Re: Vote Mar 30, 2007, 16:32 4D-Boxing

Like most people in here, I will get this without hesitation.

Masa I kind of noticed that about the 360 games up to now... I do not own a 360 but I've seen my neighbor finish all his 360 games except Oblivion in no time. At least now I now why... like you he said it did not take away from the quality of the titles.

On a personal not I just hopwe it does not become a trend. I like my games to be at least 20 hours long, 30 hours + would be perfection.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patches
78. Re: Freaking morons Mar 28, 2007, 17:20 4D-Boxing

I think I'm going to load up SS2 again with the graphics update.

Did they ever finish that? I remember downloading it but I think it was still a beta version.

Appreciate any info on the subject when you have time.

News Comments > Fatal1ty Q&A
12. Re: the antisocial sport... Mar 28, 2007, 16:55 4D-Boxing

Social misfits yes! But which is why video games will never become popular like other activities.

Well last I checked video games were making as much money as the Hollywood Movie industry in North America.

Maybe it's an interweb myth but it would not surprise me....

Now does going to the movies fit you definition of activities..that is another debate.

Finally Yes gaming will always be a pass time just like sports (at least for the majority of people) very few can call sports their job!

Trying to call playing video games sport is like calling poker a sport just not a good idea!

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 16:56.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patches
51. Re: Freaking morons Mar 27, 2007, 17:52 4D-Boxing

I've only had time to play for an hour or 2 so I can't comment on how immersive the game is but I agree this is not SS2 or even DE.

SS2 is still my all time fav. game! DE I never got into for some reason maybe SS2 was to fresh in memory.

STALKER has potential but for some reason the character models really bug me ...not enough to affect my enjoyment of the game but at the moment it's the only minor annoyance. Once I really start playing maybe I'll spot more bugs to make me re-think my position.

News Comments > World of Mixed Martial Arts Announced
6. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2007, 07:09 4D-Boxing

Jerykk
I agree but you can buy a gamepad for $13 CAN I bet they are even cheaper in the US.

Like Zephalephelah I love the UFC & to old to beat the young 300lbs beasts anymore lol.

Zep you got to let the big guy make the first move hope he does not connect,grab the knees take him down then ground & pound. When he decides to bench press you run like the wind & pray that he has no cardio lol! Ah the good old days!

579 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo