Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 584 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Soldier of Fortune Sequel?
15. Re: PS3 PR Rep Jun 27, 2007, 12:22 4D-Boxing

I would have thought that the targeting system from SOF would have become the standard for all FPS. I'm not referring to decapitation just the ability to take out a guys glasses or hat in a modern online FPS would be cool.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BF2142 Beta Patch
16. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2007, 13:15 4D-Boxing

Thanks to everyone for the info.

I will be getting BF2142. From what I've read on this site Quake wars won't be worht the wait so I have to go the EA route for some Multiplayer action.

I'm probably going to get the special forces pack for BF2 as well.

News Comments > BF2142 Beta Patch
9. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2007, 12:09 4D-Boxing

Ronin... Since you've noticed that more people play BF2 than BF 2142 you might be the right person to answer a few questions.

I already have BF2 have not played a very very long time. Should I get the booster packs? or is it like previous BF games where no one bought the booster packs & most servers run the original game?

You said The number of people playing BF2 outnumber 2142 by about 2:1.

I'm assuming your observations are accurate & should not waist $$$ on 2142?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: No subject Jun 20, 2007, 15:53 4D-Boxing

Since you did not ban Venomhead after his little wanna be KKK tirade. I can assume that anything goes at bluesnews? You just delete all traces hours after the message is posted. Next I guess even the little Al qaeda sympathizer
will be welcomed here with open arms? Just delete the comments once the damage is done right.

Lets see how long before you delete this little message El Presidente!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patch Plans
17. Re: 4-D Jun 13, 2007, 13:29 4D-Boxing

Fartacus

LOL! You broke my heart..you don't love me anymore cause I do not agree with venoms hate speach.

Don't answer that. I am no longer going to waste a fraction of my mind on someone like you. It's like trying to explain calculus to a dog... or a black person.

So is this smart comment from you or venom? And you call me ignorant?!?!

Poor little venom he thinks I'm going to waist my time reading comments from bitter kid. He can post 10 000 replies
I'm just to busy calling every country in Africa to tell them about that thing called a boat! I should just email my relatives & ask them to spread the word lol!

La derivé de x carré est quoi ??? 2x oh man that was hard.
This comment was edited on Jun 13, 14:24.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patch Plans
4. Re: coop Jun 13, 2007, 10:25 4D-Boxing

THis is great news, co-op would be nice to have also.
One of the best games I've played in a very long time.

My phone bill is going to be crazy this month calling all over Africa to tell them about the planes & that new gadget called a boat LOL!!

I just had to...I just had to say it LOL!

News Comments > Halo 2 & Shadowrun XP?
52. Re: Cheese Jun 12, 2007, 21:36 4D-Boxing

MMO.... thanks for the update on 9L.

Now to the good stuff...Mr. venomhed?!?!

I normally get mad at stuff like this but your cut & past history lesson was weak. I'm African from line that goes back 1000+ years. IF you want to make up your own version of history go ahead you are not the first or the last.

blacks enslaved and sold blacks for money and goods.

How big is the continent ? what % of ethnic groups did that?

Did all the slaves come from the area that did what you said? these question only scratch the surface....

Blacks here have it 10 times better than they do in their native home land, which by the way still believes in voodoo, witchcraft, and has tribes that have never seen an airplane, car, or boat.

Talk about a selective pop culture outlook on things...Watching to many world vision commercials maybe?

Blacks are to solely blame for not only creation, but the continued use of this word.

Another classic from 1955 lol

Yeah since P-Didy & Oprah own the world the make sure only artist that portray the negative side of things get exposure...& kids sure don't follow what is in the media no...never saw under aged kids dressed like Britney at her peak no.

There is plenty of blame to spread around I'm not hear to say blame anyone. Things are just not as simple as what what our angry friend venomhed.

LOL man I have to save this stuff ..this is 2007.
I guess I have to call africa & tell them about the planes...so iguess I wont have time to read your reply.

News Comments > Halo 2 & Shadowrun XP?
24. Re: No subject Jun 12, 2007, 14:40 4D-Boxing

This entire Vista only things is just to weird. I remeber reading somehwere that MS was going to release DirectX 9L. It was supposed to be the last version of DX9 & compatible with DX 10. In other words XP owners would not have to upgrade to vista to play DX 10 games.

Did MS really say "....it was impossible to implement DirectX 10 compatibility atop Windows XP...."

I'll look for a link to the info on dx9L but this dx10 only thing is pure BS.

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=35110

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 14:46.

News Comments > EA's Mac Attack
26. Re: This is a good thing Jun 12, 2007, 12:03 4D-Boxing

Bottom line, BIGtrouble77 & Fausticle are right!

News Comments > 2025: Battle for Fatherland Announced
9. Re: title Jun 8, 2007, 16:40 4D-Boxing

Bad name bad PR...all I want is a good Mech game. Mech4 might not have been the best game in the series but online team attrition was a blast.

If only I could get funding to make a game ...

News Comments > The Late Show
8. Re: No subject Jun 8, 2007, 09:59 4D-Boxing

Guys.. just look at Mr. Yakumo's past comments & you'll understand.

This comment was edited on Jun 8, 10:00.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
4. Re: Nine years? Jun 7, 2007, 10:03 4D-Boxing

"I guess that many in the team just wanted to make System Shock 2 again. And we really have to challenge that, that’s not enough. System Shock 2 is nine years old, we needed to do something new....."

I do not want something new I want something as good or better than SS2. My personal opinion is that to this date nothing beats SS2. I do not want something with the issues Oblivion had.

Last time I used the hide behind an enemey so it gets hit ...strategy was last night in STALKER.

I do not play vids as much as I used to so I can't say if this strategy can be used in lots of games.

This comment was edited on Jun 7, 10:11.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: # 86 Mac Plus Vs. 07 AMD DualCore. You Jun 1, 2007, 17:47 4D-Boxing

I could not help but laugh when I read this at work.

Glad to see I was not the only one.

News Comments > GRAW2 Demo Plans
8. Re: No subject Jun 1, 2007, 17:40 4D-Boxing

IF the game or demo has save anywhere, widescreen support & edge smoothing (or real AA) I might give UBI one last chance and buy this.

News Comments > Halo 2 and LIVE Live
40. Re: No subject Jun 1, 2007, 11:27 4D-Boxing

LOL!

Yeah and gamers are getting a free copy of Vista ultimate & a free silver xbox live membership with halo 2!

Geez...MS should release the dual strike for the 360. No need for auto aim with that thing.

News Comments > Need for Speed ProStreet Announced
20. Re: No subject May 31, 2007, 15:43 4D-Boxing

I went from playing all the NFS up to porsh unleashed religiously... at least 2 hours a day. Now I wont even touch the demos. EA, MS & UBI sure now how to kill great PC games.

Seems like only Game devs. from eastern europe have any imagination. Uncle Billy give me 100 000 000$ & i'll start he best gaming studion on the planet minus a 10% service fee of course..lol

News Comments > On UT3 Specs
10. Re: No subject May 30, 2007, 18:16 4D-Boxing

Sounds like a bad marketing memo.

First I'd like to say that THis is the game I'm looking forward to. I want to play this more than Crysis or QW:ET.

Now to the rant.

First Epic gives us BS about PCs not being able to run Gears of War. WTF...we all know what is in the 360 so do not even give me that BS. Just say you want to pull a Halo2.

Second point: deferred shading ...deferred render whatever ...yeah I've seen other Devs. use that excuse for lack of AA. If kids can make patches that add support for Edge smoothing in other games that use the same approach Epic should be able to. Look at STALKER, R6 Vegas or GRAW... if I can get edge smoothing in those DX9 titles UT3 should not be any different.

I might not be game Dev. but I know BS when I hear it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Shadowrun
27. Re: babies May 30, 2007, 07:40 4D-Boxing

So many point to comment on...

Dual boot Vista/XP... I would do it but when I can buy 2gigs of DDR2 for the price of vista or a couple of 250gig SATA 2 Drives It's hard to chose to buy vista. The other opion will actually imprive performance, Vista will have the oposit effect on my gaming experience. If you look at the price of an Intel Core Duo 6600 it's getting real hard to find reasons to buy vista.

Mechworrior... If FASA has closed. I hope they sell the mechworrior franchise to someone who will bring make good use of it. By this I mean bring back the real mech games. In order to do that no selng to UBI, EA, Bungie, MS or any of the big companies. Sell it ot the gus who made stalker..they's bring back the AAA mech games for all platforms.

News Comments > Memorial Day Tech Bits
9. Re: ? May 29, 2007, 10:29 4D-Boxing

I guess it's good thing that I started turning of my dual 8800 GTX 1000W PSU beast before going to work.

99% of the time the only thing on in my apartment is the PC & the TV.. no need for lights... 24" LCD & the TV take care of that.

Based on my calculation the PC costs me about 30$ a month when left on 24/7. The wird thing is that even when i turn it off may power bill stays the same.

News Comments > Call of Duty 4 Announced - PC Plans Confirmed
10. Re: Is it me May 26, 2007, 08:46 4D-Boxing

I think there is still room for improvement in games.
They could add some of the innovation that came out years ago. Deformable terrain... so that you can take a 3 or 4 grenades & create your own fox whole. Ability to destroy objects walls etc... to create your own entrances in buildings ( if you have the right explosives). Add more wild life & people bugs etc... so when you crwal you see all the detail onthe groud you would see in real life.

What about the stuff that in that mercenary fps game where you could shoot the glasses of a guy or take out diff. body parts.

add all that & it would be a good start. When it come to gameplay ..gamers will take those old innovation & change they way the games are played.

Imagine being able to digg a tunnel outside a wall & sneek into an enemy base? or having the enemy discover the tunnel & toss a few grenades to make it colapse & take out 5 or guys.

I know all these things are demanding on hardware but ...I'm just tring to show that games have not hit the wall when it comes to improvements.

584 Comments. 30 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo