Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 576 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Thursday Hardware Reviews
1. Heads up Aug 9, 2007, 10:52 4D-Boxing

A game review slipped into the list of Hardware Reviews.

No big deal...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Stranglehold to Require Dual-Core CPUs?
13. Re: No subject Aug 8, 2007, 13:16 4D-Boxing

I thought this game was listed as a budget title on EB games... 20$ retail price.

THe way things are going today I probably saw the game guide or something listed at 20$.

News Comments > New ETQW Beta
12. Re: i don't meet the requirements?! Aug 3, 2007, 17:53 4D-Boxing

I'm assuming that you have to join some crappy site to be in the beta?

I can just imagine the quality of testers they agetting lol!!!

I guess that is why they are releasing a second beta lol!

News Comments > Hellgate: London Beta Signups
12. Re: No subject Jul 25, 2007, 17:28 4D-Boxing

Game Devs. Get your act together before asking people to pay for patches.

Why should the end user have to pay for the dev. team to fix a flaw in their product??!

I should pay the car company if their is a recall?!

Start making the games people really want with the features they are asking for make sure it's bug free. Once you've proven yourself to gamers then you can ask people to pay for patches but only compatibility patches.

Ex: A patch to make the game work on new hardware beyond Dx10.

News Comments > Universal Boxing Manager Announced
3. Re: isn't this already out Jul 24, 2007, 16:17 4D-Boxing

Just give me 4D boxing with a new graphics engine!

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Trailer
10. Re: No subject Jul 12, 2007, 16:50 4D-Boxing

I really hope you are wrong... but I'm starting to have the same feeling.

Damn! Is this the end of fast paced shooters...I know I'm getting close to 40 but I do not want to be stuck playing nothing but strategic, squad / class FPS for the rest of my gaming life?!?! There should be room for a little variety in the industry...

Nowdays you can't even find a good wing commander clone or even a racing game that compares to the first 2 NFS games....

Even Mech games are dead!

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Trailer
27. Re: No subject Jul 12, 2007, 10:15 4D-Boxing

I'm with you on that one Jerykk.

I'm craving a good twitch game.

I like the slower pace strategic FPS but I also want variety. Not all FPShave to be ultra realistic war sims with Iron sights etc..

UT3 where are you my love LOL!!
I'm probably going to get spanked cause I'm closer to 40 than I am to 20 but I need the speed. Think fast act faster!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Revealed
15. Re: No subject Jul 11, 2007, 15:58 4D-Boxing

I agree the outdoor environment in STALKER looked very good.
On my PC it looked way better than Oblivions outdoor environments but not as varied.

Sure STALKER had flaws & bugs but I'll take STALKER over GRAW GRAW2 or Rainbow 6 Vegas, Halo2 PC & many more high budget titles.

News Comments > Gears of War for XP & Vista
16. Re: who the farq is Cliffyb?? Jul 11, 2007, 12:15 4D-Boxing

CliffyB ...think Tommy from Reviews on the Run or EP (electric palyground or something) but with blondish hair.

This is the guy that implied that PC's are years away from being able to play GEARS. (I think he forgot to read the 360 specs)

I'm a harcore UT fan so despite all that I don't mind the guy he's created many great maps & free bonus pack content for the UT series.

Gears PC...More maps & larger maps please...no 10 hour single player game unless you have tons of multiplayer content.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. of a USB Performance Hit
28. Re: No subject Jul 11, 2007, 10:14 4D-Boxing

For some reason I can't secure my keyborad anymore. Everything works fine until I enter the last series of characters. Instead of showing up as **** like the other characters entered I see the actual info typed & then setpoint just craps out.

News Comments > BioShock Movie
14. Re: No subject Jul 6, 2007, 18:02 4D-Boxing

JD

I feel the same as you.
Fromt he comments I've seen from the dev. team their will be some very basic elements that will remind players of SS2 like someone else pointed out.

On a personal note, I doubt gamers will see this as spiritual successor to SS2. I see a disturbing trend emerging in gaming. It's almost like devs. now make games so that anyone can finish them without much effort. Plus they seem to want gamers to be able to jump in & master the game within minutes..no learning curve like if they where playing commander Keen.

I just hope the dev. team did not forget that PC gamers & console gamers have diff. expectations when it comes to games. Not trying to say PC is better.

News Comments > New Battlefield Rules of Conduct
11. Re: LOL! Jun 28, 2007, 11:58 4D-Boxing

...you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting)...

In other words, next time they release a patch no list of the issues fixed or else EA gets banned LOL!

News Comments > Soldier of Fortune Sequel?
15. Re: PS3 PR Rep Jun 27, 2007, 12:22 4D-Boxing

I would have thought that the targeting system from SOF would have become the standard for all FPS. I'm not referring to decapitation just the ability to take out a guys glasses or hat in a modern online FPS would be cool.

News Comments > BF2142 Beta Patch
16. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2007, 13:15 4D-Boxing

Thanks to everyone for the info.

I will be getting BF2142. From what I've read on this site Quake wars won't be worht the wait so I have to go the EA route for some Multiplayer action.

I'm probably going to get the special forces pack for BF2 as well.

News Comments > BF2142 Beta Patch
9. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2007, 12:09 4D-Boxing

Ronin... Since you've noticed that more people play BF2 than BF 2142 you might be the right person to answer a few questions.

I already have BF2 have not played a very very long time. Should I get the booster packs? or is it like previous BF games where no one bought the booster packs & most servers run the original game?

You said The number of people playing BF2 outnumber 2142 by about 2:1.

I'm assuming your observations are accurate & should not waist $$$ on 2142?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: No subject Jun 20, 2007, 15:53 4D-Boxing

Since you did not ban Venomhead after his little wanna be KKK tirade. I can assume that anything goes at bluesnews? You just delete all traces hours after the message is posted. Next I guess even the little Al qaeda sympathizer
will be welcomed here with open arms? Just delete the comments once the damage is done right.

Lets see how long before you delete this little message El Presidente!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patch Plans
17. Re: 4-D Jun 13, 2007, 13:29 4D-Boxing

Fartacus

LOL! You broke my heart..you don't love me anymore cause I do not agree with venoms hate speach.

Don't answer that. I am no longer going to waste a fraction of my mind on someone like you. It's like trying to explain calculus to a dog... or a black person.

So is this smart comment from you or venom? And you call me ignorant?!?!

Poor little venom he thinks I'm going to waist my time reading comments from bitter kid. He can post 10 000 replies
I'm just to busy calling every country in Africa to tell them about that thing called a boat! I should just email my relatives & ask them to spread the word lol!

La derivé de x carré est quoi ??? 2x oh man that was hard.
This comment was edited on Jun 13, 14:24.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patch Plans
4. Re: coop Jun 13, 2007, 10:25 4D-Boxing

THis is great news, co-op would be nice to have also.
One of the best games I've played in a very long time.

My phone bill is going to be crazy this month calling all over Africa to tell them about the planes & that new gadget called a boat LOL!!

I just had to...I just had to say it LOL!

News Comments > Halo 2 & Shadowrun XP?
52. Re: Cheese Jun 12, 2007, 21:36 4D-Boxing

MMO.... thanks for the update on 9L.

Now to the good stuff...Mr. venomhed?!?!

I normally get mad at stuff like this but your cut & past history lesson was weak. I'm African from line that goes back 1000+ years. IF you want to make up your own version of history go ahead you are not the first or the last.

blacks enslaved and sold blacks for money and goods.

How big is the continent ? what % of ethnic groups did that?

Did all the slaves come from the area that did what you said? these question only scratch the surface....

Blacks here have it 10 times better than they do in their native home land, which by the way still believes in voodoo, witchcraft, and has tribes that have never seen an airplane, car, or boat.

Talk about a selective pop culture outlook on things...Watching to many world vision commercials maybe?

Blacks are to solely blame for not only creation, but the continued use of this word.

Another classic from 1955 lol

Yeah since P-Didy & Oprah own the world the make sure only artist that portray the negative side of things get exposure...& kids sure don't follow what is in the media no...never saw under aged kids dressed like Britney at her peak no.

There is plenty of blame to spread around I'm not hear to say blame anyone. Things are just not as simple as what what our angry friend venomhed.

LOL man I have to save this stuff ..this is 2007.
I guess I have to call africa & tell them about the planes...so iguess I wont have time to read your reply.

News Comments > Halo 2 & Shadowrun XP?
24. Re: No subject Jun 12, 2007, 14:40 4D-Boxing

This entire Vista only things is just to weird. I remeber reading somehwere that MS was going to release DirectX 9L. It was supposed to be the last version of DX9 & compatible with DX 10. In other words XP owners would not have to upgrade to vista to play DX 10 games.

Did MS really say "....it was impossible to implement DirectX 10 compatibility atop Windows XP...."

I'll look for a link to the info on dx9L but this dx10 only thing is pure BS.

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=35110

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 14:46.

576 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo