Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 578 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Gold - Crysis
77. Re: No subject Oct 30, 2007, 15:25 4D-Boxing

*Waiting patiently for it to come out for the 360...

I doubt it will be the same game lol! Nothing to lose by waiting.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis Demo Released
14. Re: Direct connection Oct 26, 2007, 21:31 4D-Boxing

Ant

Thanks for the link pretty fast like you said.

steady 835KB/sec

News Comments > Crysis Demo Nears, Now Available for Preorders
21. Re: So... Oct 26, 2007, 09:48 4D-Boxing

Ray Marden

I could not have said it better myself.

News Comments > "Tribes-like Shooter" Coming?
18. Re: No subject Oct 25, 2007, 13:58 4D-Boxing

All I want to know is... will the people who have played The Sims to be able to play this game? Because I don't want it to be some thing just hardcore gamers play LOL!!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: No subject Oct 19, 2007, 13:21 4D-Boxing

Morgan19

at least you have an excuse lol... My freshman year was in 1991.

Freshman year of college + more women on campus than people in my home + fake ID = very, very low GPA that year.

News Comments > Deus Ex 3 DOA? - Updated
6. Re: No subject Oct 17, 2007, 11:02 4D-Boxing

Freelancer 2 with joystick support a la Starlancer would have been awsome.

News Comments > Linux UT3 Demo Server
5. Re: A Bit Late, Perhaps? Oct 15, 2007, 10:10 4D-Boxing

I'll give you the HUD & GUI issues ...looks a bit consolized but the graphics...well even if you cank everything up in the beta demo you'll only see medium quality textures.. No high quality or Ultra high quality textures (not a 100% sure if the ultra high setting wil be there like in the last UT)

In other owrds do not expect to see the image quality shown in screenshots..they have to keep a somethings under wraps so not to take away the wow factor on launch day.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo Released
64. Re: No subject Oct 12, 2007, 18:48 4D-Boxing

TB i've read the same thing about AA in UT3. THe weird thing is that some titles based on Unreal 3 engine can't have AA for the reasons you pointed out..other games based on the same engine like Bioshock only do AA in DX9.

I'm assuming Bioshock did not use differed rendering but still..even GRAW 1&2 have edge smoothing at the very least.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo Released
63. Re: No subject Oct 12, 2007, 18:48 4D-Boxing

solecist

do people seriously still like this brainless garbage?

No nobody likes this types of games everyone has to like tactical shooters like BF2 but the intellectuals go play chess in the park lol. Game companies should only make one type of FPS...yes sir.

Sudoku that is the game to play...video games are so 1998.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
130. Re: EB Oct 11, 2007, 18:09 4D-Boxing

That is why i said peole should hurry to go to the EB store i went toit might be a new guy that does not know his stuff etc... They would not take BF 2142 but they took the games i named earlier.. EP1 etc..

Maybe the manager made an exception because UPS did not deliver the game on time so I had to wait an extra day. Bottom line they took the games.

Couldn't have been trade-in since the serials are tied to a Steam acct

Since you where at the store with me you know the answer lol!!!

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4
20. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Oct 10, 2007, 18:16 4D-Boxing

Rosco

I think he's looking for Far cry or R6 thread lol...he clearly has no interest for any UT game other than the original.

I just hope they keep supporting new tech with this engine. Sure PhysX seems to be a waist of $$$ but no one will know for sure until they really take advantage of hardware. As long as they keep suporing innovative tech. all gamers win cause that engine will probably be used to make many titles.

68. EB Oct 10, 2007, 18:09 4D-Boxing

FYI...

I might be amistake at the EB I went to here in Ontario..but I got 20$ for EP1 & HL2 so I payed 29$ tax that orange thing...

After all this running around I still have to wait until after I go vote before opening the box or else...I 'll never make it ot he polls.

Merde de Merde je veux jouer et pas voter! ALlez au centre Rideau et echanger votre vielle copie...avant qu'il ne soit trop tard lol!!!

30. Re: No subject Oct 10, 2007, 13:32 4D-Boxing

According tot he info thatr was available on steam yesterday...if someone like myself want's to buy tf2 & EP2 it will cost more than the Orange box. WHat is EB's policy on returning HL2 & HL2 Episode 1? I know I'll probably get 10$ for the 2 games but it's better tha buying the same games twice...

News Comments > Battlefield 3?
15. Re: Hmmmmm Oct 10, 2007, 13:18 4D-Boxing

Anything about speed? I don't want or expect the game to play like UT or Quake.... I just want a soldier that can jump out of the way of tank. A tank should not be able to out corner a human (on foot). Tanks have higher top speeds that human beings...but a huge tank should not accelerate faster than a person in the first 10 meters.... that is jsut my opinion

News Comments > The Orange Box Midnight Madness
28. Re: I'll wait Oct 6, 2007, 11:28 4D-Boxing

Geez..Good thing I read the comments in here.
I hated EP1 so I did not read much on EP2 or ORange box. \

Wow..so Orange box is HL2, EP1 , EP2, portal & TF2... Like banddirector said why pay an extra 15% for stuff I already own..

Orange box should have been a 360..those who know the story behind the xbox version of HL2 & the diff between that one & the one in ORange box know what I mean.

ANyways..I'll wait for EP2

News Comments > Gold - Alpha Prime
5. Re: No subject Oct 5, 2007, 12:22 4D-Boxing

Wow played the demo last year...for 20$ I would get it. The only probleme is the number games coming out between now & X-mas.

One of those games I was looking forward to but got bumped of the list when all the other games got pushed back to Q4 2007.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament III Specs
53. Re: Unreal Tournament III Specs Oct 4, 2007, 10:19 4D-Boxing

Pretty Engine, all fluff, no substance.

No Gameplay, what there is, is simple at best, made to cater for n00bs

No skill required, spam, spam, spam, spam, you want a game that requires skill? look elsewhere!!

Nothing, apart from the graphics(FLUFF), has changed since the first iteration of this travesty to gaming.

I see in this thread, and have noticed in the past that people seem to be always praising the fact that Unreal Tournament has heaps of stuff, maps, game modes, etc, etc. Well, like I always say,
"It doesn't matter whether you've got a truck load of shit, or a shovel full of shit, in the end you've still just got a pile of shit. That sums up UT in a nutshell.

I love these kind of comments lol...

Everybody has to play slow paced tactical shooters no one is allowed to release a fast paced old school FPS. Anyone who likes a game like unreal is a noob etc... rince & repeat blah blah blah..

Variaty is the spice of life...taste is relative etc...

If all gamers thought like that we would all be playing chess in park somewhere searching for Bobby Fisher.

That is my opinion it does not have more or less value than Carver's opinion.

If all team based FPS have to be like R6 or BF well time to move on... don't get me wrong I love tactical shooters but I also love the adrenaline pumping fast paced FPS. SPamming can only get you so far in any game ..any skilled player can neutralize spamming easily!

If one guy is abusing the spamming focus on him for a few minutes after getting killed 5 or 6 times he'll change tactics.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars
14. Re: ... Oct 2, 2007, 12:50 4D-Boxing

MMORPGHoD

I agree...TF2 has not donemuch for me and as Spooge said it's a spam fest.

ETQW is nothing new or innovative but I've played enough slow motion FPS for now. I like BF 2142 R^ games etc...but is there a rule that says Taqctical team based FPS must be ultra slow. After playing ETQW I can't even touch BF anymore and I'm an old guy ( in the gaming sense) ..mid 30s...

News Comments > Tuesday Hardware Reviews
1. BFG Ageia PhysX Card Oct 2, 2007, 12:38 4D-Boxing

Little warning regarding the BFG version of the PPU. If you are going to buy one of these ask to see the card & test the fan using your fingers.

...won one of these at Lan party. The mouting holes for the fan where so missaligned that the fan could not spin. Replaced the fan with one form a P3 heatsink.

News Comments > Evochron Renegades Ships, Demo
6. Re: No subject Sep 28, 2007, 11:40 4D-Boxing

I'm not sure if this is good new or bad news lol!!

I used to be a harcore Wing Commander fan and I really want to play this but there are way to many games coming out between now and mid November.

I'll try the demo & see what game will get bumped of my list.

578 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo