Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Abraham Petrovic Hannibal

Real Name Abraham Petrovic Hannibal   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname 4D-Boxing
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2003, 19:46
Total Comments 578 (Apprentice)
User ID 19242

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Hell's Kitchen: The Video Game Announced
21. Re: No subject Jul 10, 2008, 18:39 4D-Boxing

Talisorn

I agree with you ... it's one thing to watch the show I peeked at a few episodes but in real life..not fake reality TV life that guy would be toast. I've seen people get their arms sliced in a kitchen for less than what he does.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > UT3 Community Bonus Pack 3- Volume 1
22. Re: No subject Jun 26, 2008, 17:55 4D-Boxing

I'm one of the 8 people that plays this game...

It does not compare to the original UT, or any of the following versions. The Original UT was by far the best version released.

UT 2004 with a new graphics engine would have been way better than this thing.

Warefare is not Onslaught...the large Onslaught type maps promissed never materialized in the end product & the gameplay jsut isn't there. That is why there are maybe 500 people playing UT3 & at least 5 times that amount playing UT2004.

On personal note, I love deathmatch & UT3 is the only option at this moment when it comes to new titles. CoD4 Deathmatch is a joke. ALmostlike if the game was designed for spawn killing. People just lay down next to spawn points & rack up the kills.

Unless you are desperate for some deathmatch action like me this game is not even worth the box it came in! I was the biggest UT 99 fan ... You do not want to know what I would do to CliffyB... that kid better go work for MS & shut his trap.

THis game bombed so hard that heating & cooling technicians are giving away UT3 T-shirts for free.. I guess no one bought what ever special edition that had the T-shirt included LOL!!

Like I said I play the game cause I want some real deathmatch action but the game sucks.

News Comments > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PC DLC Coming
56. Re: I wouldn't give you buggers free content Jun 1, 2008, 13:59 4D-Boxing

but the majority of people who played call of duty 4 would have stolen it.

lol..Really.. the majority of people who play CoD4 PC online stole the game?!

yes there is alot of pirating going out there but the people who made the game could have helped themselves as well. Look at how stats are handled in other games & see where CoD4 could have added another level of protection....anyways it's all been said before.

News Comments > New PCIe Sound Blaster Cards
24. Re: RE: HT Omega May 16, 2008, 17:14 4D-Boxing

I have the Xonar D2X & It's been great up to now..had it for 6 weeks & see a huge improvement over my onboard sound & almost equaly bad Audigy 2NX usb ....

Bottom line check reviews for the D2X I think it's the best choice after the Auzuntech...

I did not have a pci free to so I opted for the PCIe D2X.

This comment was edited on May 16, 17:16.

News Comments > GRID Demo This Week
7. Re: come on May 5, 2008, 17:51 4D-Boxing

I think they didn't even bother including the V8 supercars in this one...IF anyone has recommendations for a good quality racing sim that's not to old please let me know. It's been a while since I've raced online!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: No subject Apr 26, 2008, 06:39 4D-Boxing

Prez..well said.

It's all about the parents...to many do not do their job! We all see it when we go to the malls, take the bus, subways etc...

News Comments > Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Disk Space Issue
33. No subject Apr 23, 2008, 18:39 4D-Boxing

IF somebody wants to quit PC gaming cause crappy company released a crappy port go ahead...if someone wants to quit because deleting some files of their HD is to much work go ahead & quit..

I think the PC gaming community will be better off without these kinds of people. It's been talked about to death in BluesNews Forums...avoid UBI & EA ports like the plague! If there is one you really want check the reviews & be ready to assume the consequences...

UBI's track record since raven shield says it all...so if you got burned by UBI & you post coments in here...ah baby..I wont even go there....

News Comments > EA Getting More Unreal
11. Re: ... Apr 8, 2008, 18:43 4D-Boxing

LOL UE3 the best engine out there...LOL!!!

No need to comment on that one!

Perhaps when it doesn't run shit on 99.5% of computers?

Even better...LOL...what next Vista is the best OS ever made...GOt to love these interwebforums...long live free speach cause I need to laugh every now & then!

News Comments > Why No PC Madden NFL 09
37. Re: .. Apr 3, 2008, 16:40 4D-Boxing

Last EA sports game I bought was FIFA 1999 and I played it maybe 5 times...have not played one since then.

I never even played a Madden game but from what i saw online, the versions released between 2001 & 2008 all sucked except maybe the 2005 & 2003..the rest barely get a 7/10 from many sites so who cares?!?

All of EA should limit the number of games they release on the PC not just EA sports ... Enough with the crappy EA games...just buy UBI & sell your stuff to consoles only and rake in the $$$...plenty of companies out there ready to fill the void if they leave the PC gaming scene!

News Comments > DX 11 This Year? No
36. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 16:45 4D-Boxing

My original comment was a reply to NKD or whatever his name is but after reading what Parallax posted I doubt their is anything more to add.. other than who's OS is it? Nividia?! no ...MS.

From what I know Nvidia is one of the largest video card makers and they also make chipsets...if a large company like that does not have their drivers ready for launch than is the OS ready for launch?

Valve had stats about what video cards are most widely used and so on...MAybe that was a hint that MS should wait for the most used DX 10 video card maker get his drivers ready that way the DX10 hype won't go down the drain?!?!

Anyways to late for MS to blame others the damage is done...Just an idea ..but why not make sure the product lives up to the hype before releasing it?!
This comment was edited on Mar 31, 16:58.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. LOL Mar 29, 2008, 09:04 4D-Boxing

I'm with Creston on this one...

This is from the article Microsoft's software is only responsible for 17.9%, but you've also gotta give the big M credit for the 17% that's "unknown."

17.9% + 17% = 34.9% and 34.9% > 28.8% and the article says but you've also gotta give the big M credit for the 17% that's "unknown."

Why isn't the article entitled MS responsible for nearly 35% of Vista crashes in 2007?

LOL was that article written by CNN lol spin those numbers baby spin!!!

This comment was edited on Mar 29, 09:05.

News Comments > More id on PC Gaming
26. Re: No subject Mar 20, 2008, 11:06 4D-Boxing

The only problem I have with what Nix said is the use of the words "hardcore PC gaming audience"

Some people are shifting to console but they are not the hardcore audience. That is why they are Hardcore!

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 11:08.

News Comments > Tim Sweeney Q&A - Epic's Console Engine
22. Re: No subject Mar 14, 2008, 12:16 4D-Boxing

Veinman

Paris Hilton has a huge fancy house and god knows how many cars, does this mean that she is a smart business lady?

I guess it does in some peoples world lol!!!

I guess if I win the lottery I'll instantly become a smart business man!

News Comments > Tim Sweeney Q&A - Epic's Console Engine
11. Re: No subject Mar 13, 2008, 17:07 4D-Boxing

It's really bizarre that a company would try to make money instead of making a futile attempt at trying to please a bunch of whiners. Please describe what would actually make you happy, and then ask yourself honestly if you think that thing would make a company money.

I'll gladly describe what would make me happy... a good game! A game with a descent browser that includes fonctionalities found in previous versions & are considered basic components that a multiplayer game browser should have. GUI withtout font's made for visiualy impaired gamers. A game that improves on previous iterations (if it's a franchise). Dedicated server support on release. Quality multiplayer maps. Maybe a real stat ranking system like there was in the original UT lol! When Epic said that they where going to release maps larger than the Onslaught maps & did not deliver? I guess that was gamers fault also or because of pirating?

TOny!!!

The budget for games now top what it costs to make a blockbuster movie.

LOL yeah right! Nice try dude! Not even close! It can cost upwards of 100 000 000 to make a blockbuster movie!

IF someone can't find the PC software or games section at EB, Bestbuy or Futureshop than they are either blind & mute or have the IQ of a snow flake!

60 000 000 DX 10 capable video cards have been sold up to now if that is to small a market for EPic than please leave PC gaming. If a crappy game like GoW PC sold over 1 000 000 copies imagine how many copies a good game would sell. Did CoD4 PC or Bioshock have bad sales figures lol?
WoW is loosing so much money ...it's damn shame lol!

I've said this before & I'm saying it yet again... does Sweeney know anything about business? If sohe should know the importance of marketing & product placement. If Epic decided to advertise the game after the PS3 version was released I guess that is due to pirating ...pirate adds on TV stealing UT3's thunder right?!

Look at the 360 how often do you see adds for 360 games on TV? How often do you see adds for PC games on TV..real adds not adds that come out months late for another platform & put the Windows logo at the bottom of the screen? Now Since you know business Mr. Tony!!! tell us what % of net profit a company should invest in marketing (text book question) Epic does not even come close to the recommended figure.

Bottom line, Sweeney can take his Engine that has a hard time handling Anti Aliasing a feature that dates back 8 years plus!

Make all the excuses you want for Sweeney or Epic the truth is that they lost the ability to make good games, GoW on the 360 is the last succesfull AAA game release they've had since the original UT!

Epic...please stick to console games from now on!

Like they say in that old NWA song one less B@#ch we got worry about!

News Comments > Sweeney: PCs Good for Anything... But Games
33. Re: No subject Mar 11, 2008, 07:01 4D-Boxing

LMN8R

Well said. I can't beleive all the BS coming out of EPIC!
Sweeney if you where selling toaster, cars or even chairs you would have a business plan that would include marketing. Not only that you would make sure your new products are an improvements on previous ones to motivate people to buy. Well UT3 was the worst UT released to date & waiting for the PS3 version to be ready to lauch a half baked maketing plan did not help. Get a clue EPIC...stop making interviews ...sit down & look at your work...

The original STALKER with all it's bugs was light years ahead of UT3 & even GEARS of WAR.

Keep making lame excuses to justify low sales we all know the truth & thank the lord that investors do not read bluesnews or they would bail on your sad company!

This comment was edited on Mar 11, 07:04.

News Comments > Individual Orange Box Games Next Month
24. Re: No subject Mar 6, 2008, 16:54 4D-Boxing

They can keep all that stuff ...Orange box came out when? So people who owned HL2 & EP1 had to wait this long to buy the individually boxed games. I'll pass...But that is just me being stubborn. I feel dirty enough after supporting EA ( bought Crysis) & buying UT3 after what CliffyBS had to say.

On a side note Portal & TF2 are brilliant AAA titles! I'll give Valve props for that! This counterdicts my rant but hey that's life!

News Comments > Chris Taylor on PC Gaming
35. Re: No subject Feb 27, 2008, 17:36 4D-Boxing

Why do these guys think that Digital Ditribution is the magic bullet?

You can distribute games digitally all you want but coming back to something I've been saying for years...without a marketing campaign it won't make a diff.

Now lets look at the size of current games and the availability of broadband...

Unless I missed something & the majority of people have broadband well good luck. I have High speed & I bought one expansion pack using digital distribution & I will not do it again unless I have to or if the download speed doubles.

5 minute walk to EB or 15 minutes downloading ?!?!

Years ago I said companies should get together in order to combine marketing efforts & save $$$ let's hope that new group will do so. They better not waist $$ on banners...I almost never look at those & I sure don't click on them. Except to support certain sites...if blues needed funds to keep going I would but outside of that never.

News Comments > DX10 Assassin's Creed Faster Than DX9
43. Re: orly? Feb 26, 2008, 12:56 4D-Boxing

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 13:05.

News Comments > DX10 Assassin's Creed Faster Than DX9
42. Re: orly? Feb 26, 2008, 12:54 4D-Boxing

This comment was edited on Feb 26, 13:06.

News Comments > Molyneux: PC Gaming "Huge Tragedy"
4. Re: No subject Feb 20, 2008, 11:18 4D-Boxing

Very true..

"I think it's a huge tragedy. I mean, you might as well say PC gaming is World of Warcraft and The Sims... The weird thing is everyone's got a PC, they're just not buying software for it," commented Molyneux...."

Really is it a coincidence that those are the only game I ever see advertising on TV for? The rest of PC games get tv advertising only once a onsole version is released & but the advertisement focuses on the console versions.

If these guys do not know how to market their software plus release lets be honest....Even CoD4 which a considered by msot as the best game of 2007 does not compare to some older titles mentioned on this site all the time...SS2, Deus...the multuplayer gets old very fast on top of that even withthe hardcore mode. We had Cliffy not long ago comparing sales of Geras on 360 to PC sales...well as a PC gamer I really don't get how Gears managed to get so many great reviews..it's just Max Pain2142 with a cover system. EPic & CLiffyB have made enough PC games to know that PC gamers are not looking for the same experience as Console gamers in some cases yes but often no... Almost done Gears PC on hardcore never even bothered with the casual setting because the game is beyond easy...the only challenge is is patience to go through all the waves if you you don't neutralize the grub holes..

Even bioshock got dumbed down so much that once you got past your first big daddy ...there wasno challenge it was all abou tthe story.

I'm repeating rants I've posted before ...but these devs need to get a wake up call or leave room for those who can improve past concepts or innovate!

578 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo