Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Krovven

Real Name Krovven   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Krovven
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 17, 2003, 03:30
Total Comments 7161 (Guru)
User ID 19048

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Free Weekend
13. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Free Weekend Jan 16, 2015, 19:33 Krovven

Oops wrong thread.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Celebrates Patch With Buffs
17. Re: Diablo III Celebrates Patch With Buffs Jan 15, 2015, 21:05 Krovven

Rhialto wrote on Jan 14, 2015, 22:06:
Anyone know if new Ancient items can drop in basic or it's a RoS only?

I've got that question for over 24hrs in their forum but still no answer... amazing, no?

Answer is here.

Level 70, Torment 1+ only.

7. Re: Diablo III Celebrates Patch With Buffs Jan 14, 2015, 23:46 Krovven

Now that I've had time to look, the patch notes only state Torment I. I saw a PTR notes from before and they state ALL legendary and set items have a chance to drop as an Ancient.

So I would assume this means they will drop at all levels, as long as you are playing Torment I or higher.

This comment was edited on Jan 14, 2015, 23:56.

6. Re: Diablo III Celebrates Patch With Buffs Jan 14, 2015, 22:43 Krovven

Rhialto wrote on Jan 14, 2015, 22:06:
Anyone know if new Ancient items can drop in basic or it's a RoS only? I'm

I've got that question for over 24hrs in their forum but still no answer... amazing, no?

Did you read the patch notes? Pretty sure it states that the Ancients drop starting at lvl 70 Torment I. Which would mean they don't drop in vanilla.

Amazing? No. I doubt many people that don't have the xpac still play the game. So no not surprising nobody responded, aside from it being in the patch notes.

Oh and the blues don't usually reply to douchey posts.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity in March
19. Re: Pillars of Eternity in March Jan 14, 2015, 19:05 Krovven

I think most people rebuying the game are doing so for the Online game.

I will likely play single player again with all the changes. We'll see.

As for Pillars, I'll get it eventually. My backlog of RPGs is way too big to get right away.

D:OS, I really enjoyed but haven't finished. Im at the end but apparently missed picking up Inert Stones I thought were useless. Turns out they are the used Star Stones needed to complete the game. I haven't been will to sit down and go through a list of locations and try and figure out where the missing stones are.

News Comments > PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed
91. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 14, 2015, 17:37 Krovven

Just one other point I'd like to touch on. As general rule, big companies simply do not respond to rumors. Pure and simple. The response they did give left it open and most folks picked up on that. Referring to his phrase "at this time".

Why does this happen? Lots of possibilities.
They haven't made the final decision yet. They have decided, but have not yet contacted all their vendors, distributors and everyone else involved that they do need to inform. These people shouldn't find out from rumor or PR releases. This is where those rumors usually come from anyways. Consumers come last. So when rumors come out, they are generally denied with bottled responses. This goes back to what I said in another post "in this thread" (in case you are unclear)...anyone that follows the game industry should know this by now.

I know you think you aren't alone being upset by the delay, but you really are. Everywhere I've looked has most people saying they don't care either way or the extra time is a good thing. Very few people have said they willl no longer get the game. And your post is the only one I've seen with such a freak out.

90. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 14, 2015, 14:38 Krovven

ForgedReality wrote on Jan 14, 2015, 13:23:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 21:12:
I like the idea of discounting it though - even down to $49.99, or find a way to discount it for those of us who already purchased it on another system. Not a huge deal, but should be done anyway.

Why?

It's a different product. Don't choose to buy a new product if you feel you need your feeling of entitlement satisfied.

So, honestly, I'm wondering why you think "it should be done anyway". Should you get a discount on this year's model of car just because you bought last year's model too? You buy a house, you think the next house you buy should give you a discount too? Seriously? Tons of work went into the re-releases. What did YOU do to help?

It would be nice yes. Did Batman say he expected it and will freak out like Rigs if they don't? No. It wouldn't be the first time that a dev/pub would offer a discount to existing owners of an upgraded game.

And I can guarantee you that if I was upgrading to a new car every year from the same dealer...you would absolutely 100% get a discount for being a faithful customer. The dealer would be a fool not to as I could just got the next dealer to get a couple grand off the price of a new car every year.

85. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 14, 2015, 12:49 Krovven

Rigs wrote on Jan 14, 2015, 04:19:
Sorry, Krovven, if I didn't search your post history back a fucking YEAR just to see your stance on a certain subject. Did you search mine? Did you happen to notice that I pretty much hardly bitch about anything? Which leads me to...

Poor poor Rigs. Having a mental breakdown because GTA V PC was delayed. I was referring to Post #59, IN THIS THREAD you mouth breathing heathen. The post right before my first response to your post. But feel free to continue your freak-out. it is very entertaining.

Krovven wrote on Jan 14, 2015, 02:29:

Get over yourself! My post wasn't directed to YOU and wasn't for YOUR benefit.

But you posted in it in a public forum, where anyone can reply. But I'm curious, who was it intended for? Rockstar execs? Wrong place to do it. Not to mention they wouldn't even bother to read that crap you wrote, because it's written like a crazy person that they wouldn't give a shit about.

78. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 14, 2015, 02:29 Krovven

Rigs wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 23:29:
@Krovven, you still don't get it. I'm just gonna go ahead and shut my mouth now because I've said everything I wanted to and, per usual, only the parts you personally disagree with are the parts you listen to and/or reply to. Whatever. You want to give *R $$$ for lying through their teeth, fine. I'm content to tell them where to get off. Each to their own.

Or you should try reading other posts before flapping your yap.

I said in another post, I was very pissed off with Rockstar after the repeated fuck-ups following the launch of GTA V Online. I made posts about it a year ago. However, the game is excellent (having 100% the storyline and sunk hundreds of hours Online with the PS3) and the improvements that will be in the PC edition make it worth the wait, despite my previous issues with Rockstar.

Your initial post basically amounts to little boy having a tantrum because he didn't get what he wants.
If you don't buy it, it's no skin off my back. I'd guess that in a couple months you will probably get it anyways and enjoy it. Or, you may not out of spite. Your loss.

68. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 13, 2015, 21:08 Krovven

Not quoting cus it's a pain in the ass on my phone.

They never made cries of piracy. The game has always required connection to the Social Club on consoles too. You could play solo offline but it wouldn't track your progress and you wouldn't get the bonus cash. They never announced the PC version before until a few months ago. They have made significant improvements to the PC version over the console versions.

Considering the debacle that was GTA IV on PC, they can take all the extra time they need. Now It sounds like Heists will be in the PC version from the start. I'm ready when they are ready. My guess the reason for delay is more to get Heists in the PC launch.

64. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 13, 2015, 19:43 Krovven

@Rigs

Anyone that has been gaming for any length of time should be used to delays and cancellations. Play something else in the meantime.

60. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 13, 2015, 18:50 Krovven

Rigs wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 16:15:
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!

You know, I had written this long, cuss-laden diatribe about this delay. How I'd diligently scanned Blues every morning to make sure that those horrible words didn't appear 'GTA5 Delayed' and I almost thought it was really going to release when they said it would! I was so happy. I have the money saved up, I have my PC reformatted, fresh install of Windows 8.1/x64 and I even bought a new office chair for maximum gaming comfort. I was ready. And now, I feel like a fucking idiot. I haven't read the rest of the comments. I can imagine what they say, I really don't want to slog through them. I'm so fucking pissed I could kick a pound full of cute little adorable puppies without the least hesitation right now. I don't care that they released screens and right now, I'm seriously considering not picking up GTA5 on the PC at all. Why? Because *R are fucking assholes. They could have told us this a while ago and didn't for that simple reason - the holidays. The Christmas buying season. I'm sure they got a ton of pre-orders and console sales. Had they announced a delay before the holidays, people would have probably held off on pre-ordering the PC version. Or maybe not. I don't know. I don't fucking care! All I know is that I will NEVER take *R at their word again. EVER. I didn't even have to BUY the game to feel burned. They could have said something a week ago but chose not to and that just says it all. They didn't decide in a WEEK to delay the game two mother-fucking months. I'm sorry, but I'm not a fucking moron. Idiot, yes, moron? No. They knew. They've KNOWN. But they didn't care.

So fuck them! I deleted my PS3 Social account bullshit. I cancelled my pre-order and now I'm gonna wait. Not that they give a fuck. Actions speak louder than words and what they did (or didn't do) speaks VOLUMES to me. In essence, they despise PC gamers. We're the dog shit under their shoe. And, as such, they can go...well, whatever... *sigh*

=-Rigs-=

Someone find this guy his meds!

59. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 13, 2015, 18:44 Krovven

Cl1mh4224rd wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 12:25:
SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 11:10:
According to Blue in the "no delay" thread that no delay announcement was 2 weeks ago...

Rockstar knew it would be delayed two weeks ago, you can bet on that.

I don't mind waiting, but I'm really quite annoyed that they'd have the audacity to deny that the game was being delayed when they knew it was, and even the community was getting suspicious. That seems extremely disrespectful to me.

This is the way Rockstar rolls. I do find them very inconsiderate to their community (except the ones that kiss their ass). I was pissed at them for a long time after all the problems with GTA Online at the start. If it wasn't such a great game, I'd pass. But I can't wait to get my hands on the PC version.

Another 2 months to wait

News Comments > Evolve 4th Monster; DLC; Season Pass Details
17. Re: Evolve 4th Monster; DLC; Season Pass Details Jan 13, 2015, 17:18 Krovven

2K and Turtle Cock can suck it with these prices. $15 for a new monster? Hahahaha. They lost me with a full price of $70 CDN. This just makes it far worse.  

News Comments > Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed
13. Re: Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed Jan 9, 2015, 19:06 Krovven

Lord Tea wrote on Jan 9, 2015, 19:01:
Can anyone give me a hint regarding the DRM they're gonna use on GTA5, except for Steam of course.

I'm really looking forward to playing this monster

Social Club. That's it.

News Comments > Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed
12. Re: Rockstar: PC GTA5 Not Delayed Jan 9, 2015, 19:06 Krovven

harlock wrote on Jan 9, 2015, 18:28:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 9, 2015, 18:24:
Rhett wrote on Jan 9, 2015, 18:00:
I'm getting a little worried that they haven't absolutely, 100% confirmed the 27th, nor put it up on Steam yet...

It's on Steam

https://steamdb.info/app/271590/

Just not visible to the public via store search but it is on steam actual too

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

There are also people testing the game on PC via Steam right now ,)

its been on steam for months now

Indeed. And it is also searchable. It may not show up in the short list as you type, but type Grand Theft and hit Enter. It's there and has been for months.

Preorder is speculated for next week. As Max Payne 3 went on preorder 2 weeks before release.

News Comments > Dying Light Videos
5. Re: Dying Light Videos Jan 9, 2015, 17:38 Krovven

Releasing the same day as GTA V PC? Bad idea. I will get this down the road on sale, if for no other reason than to play as the zombie.

Live action video...Zombies that can climb buildings (or anything for that matter), jump across window outcrops? Uhhm, no. The parkour might have been interesting if they didn't cut constantly to a new location making it look like he was chaining moves together...when he wasn't.

News Comments > Game Set Between Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Planned
7. Re: Game Set Between Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Planned Jan 9, 2015, 01:55 Krovven

Edit: If you already read my post, disregard. I was looking at the BG3 part of the article.

This comment was edited on Jan 9, 2015, 03:44.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Evolve
14. Re: Gone Gold - Evolve Jan 8, 2015, 18:56 Krovven

jdreyer wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 18:14:
Redmask wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 18:04:

I wish them luck but they would have been better off making L4D3.

Loved both L4Ds, but you don't feel the game was pretty much played out? What does it need? New maps & weapons? Better graphics?

Turtle Rock doesn't own L4D anymore. This is a different crew anyways.

L4D3 is rumoured to be in development at Valve. I'll grab it at launch without batting an eye. I loved and played both L4D's (mostly in Versus) for hundreds of hours.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Evolve
11. Re: Gone Gold - Evolve Jan 8, 2015, 18:48 Krovven

$70 CDN? Not a fat fucking chance in hell is that happening.

$70 for an original IP from a new developer? Uhhm no.

Yes it's Turtle Rock, but it's not the old Turtle Rock and is different people. The ones that either didn't want to move to Seattle and work for Valve or that Valve didn't want to keep.

Of course this is just on top the bad word of mouth coming from the beta. Plus I've watched gameplay vids...it looks boring.

Depth on the other hand looks far more entertaining to me but I still haven't pulled the trigger at $16. But that's mostly because GTA V is around the corner and nothing else matters!!!

7161 Comments. 359 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo