Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Krovven

Real Name Krovven   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Krovven
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 17, 2003, 03:30
Total Comments 6864 (Guru)
User ID 19048

User comment history
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Dec 27, 2011, 14:41 Krovven

Acleacius wrote on Dec 27, 2011, 14:03:
Far Cry has a stable Coop mod, doesn't it?

No, there is no coop unless there is a mod for it. FC2 has deathmatch I believe, didnt find it very good when i tried it briefly.

PS: These are yesterdays sales, which expire in a couple hours.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 27, 2011, 14:31 Krovven

I can’t wait for the Penny Arcade smear campaign!

Oh and I’ll just leave this here:

-Gabe out

info@avengercontroller.com
Ocean Marketing
Paul Christoforo on Twitter - @OceanMarketting
800-492-5455

Hahaha. This guy is probably having a very well deserved really bad day. "Born and raised in Boston" is a marketing rep and his english is this horrible? If he has a job by the end of the week, I'd be shocked.

News Comments > Blizzard Downtime
12. Re: Blizzard Downtime Dec 26, 2011, 16:24 Krovven

So Blue you put up with asshats constantly trash-talking and insulting developers/publishers post after post after post, but when someone insults that person you delete that post.

That's fucked up logic Blue. Glad you love having all these morons posting day in and day out. It's just about time to give up on this failing site that I used to love. And don't think I'm the only one, I've heard it from several of the regulars lately.

Wow, not only did you delete my post, but I see Deqer removed all his personal info from his profile like a good peon. Or did you do it for him Blue, instead of letting him go on looking like the dumbass hyprocrite he is?

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Dec 26, 2011, 16:20 Krovven

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 26, 2011, 16:07:
Battlefield 3 Rage Quit…

I find no humor in that.

Seconded. I turned it off after 20secs. Sounds like a retarded redneck. Now that I think about it, it could be any number of people from Blues...

News Comments > Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost
51. Re: Unofficial Skyrim Performance Boost Dec 25, 2011, 14:10 Krovven

Tanto Edge wrote on Dec 25, 2011, 14:01:
It makes perfect sense for a company developing a game on multiple platforms, to share resources to lighten the development load.
It doesn't mean the game is a 'port'.

You look through Morrowind and Oblivion's files and you'll find graphics for the XBox and 360 buttons. Doesn't mean those games were ports.

A port of a game is where the games resources are converted to be used on another system after it's been released to a particular system.
Nobody ports a game in mid development. That's called developing for multiple platforms and a smart developer will save time by sharing resources between different teams and systems.

It runs and looks better on PC than it does on any other system. What fucking port have you ever known to do that? If that's a port, I want Bethesda to 'port' every game.

I hate to admit it, but even Rage wasn't a port. It was just so sloppy it may as well have been a port.

We can argue about this until next Christmas, but I say that if it's in the development cycle, it's not a port. It's just being developed in tandem, regardless of whatever 'build' the resources 'came from'.

Clearly you don't have a clue what a port is.

News Comments > Blizzard Downtime
4. removed Dec 24, 2011, 17:47 Krovven

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 25, 2011, 16:02.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 22, 2011, 13:56 Krovven

Anyone read the article beyond the headline? Didn't think so.

If they only used 'Transformer" this lawsuit probably wouldnt have happened. Problem is they used "Transformer Prime", which is a blatant use of word association.

News Comments > On Sale
23. Re: Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition on Dec 21, 2011, 11:54 Krovven

Anyone that got a gift from Prez, get him to invite you to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/playitforward2012xmas

Buy someone on your friends list a game, invite them to the group. Keep it going!

News Comments > 18 Million World of Tanks Registrations
3. Re: 18 Million World of Tanks Registrations Dec 21, 2011, 11:47 Krovven

I'm registered, havent played beyond the 30min I played 6 months ago and bored to tears.

Active accounts is all that matters.

News Comments > Company of Heroes 2?
17. Re: Company of Heroes 2? Dec 20, 2011, 16:09 Krovven

Doma wrote on Dec 20, 2011, 10:54:
InBlack wrote on Dec 20, 2011, 10:26:
Doma wrote on Dec 20, 2011, 10:23:
yes please!!!!

homeworld 3 while we are at it?

Dream on.

They got the license just to sit on it?

My understanding and first hand info from a former Relic employee is that THQ owns the Homeworld IP (bought from Vivendi in 2007). So just because THQ owns the IP and the Relic studio, doesn't mean that Relic would do the third game. But as someone mentioned, it has been alluded to. Either way, it wouldnt be Relics decision but THQ's.

News Comments > Renegade Ops DLC Tomorrow
5. Re: Renegade Ops DLC Tomorrow Dec 20, 2011, 01:52 Krovven

elefunk wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 23:57:
Oh cool, if you preordered the game, you get this DLC for free.

Yep I was surprised to see I already owned the DLC when I went to check it out in the store.

News Comments > Steam Holiday Sale
64. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 19, 2011, 20:05 Krovven

Now that I'm home I took a closer look at the info for the Valve coupons. "Valid Jan 2nd, 2012 to March 1, 2012". Makes the coupons really kinda useless. May as well get what you want from the Holiday Sale, which will be cheaper than using the coupon after Jan 2.

46. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 19, 2011, 16:46 Krovven

Overon wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 15:45:
Actually it is a lottery. And I don't know what the law is regarding having to be provided with odds and since they don't I'm going to assume that they don't have to. And it does matter to most rationale people when they play a game of chance what their odds are of winning. And being rationale, I want to know what the odds are.

This isnt some large state or corporate lottery worth millions of dollars, which we both know is what your first comparison was referring to. Rational people don't worry about odds of winning when you don't have to put money out for your chance to win video games.

30. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 19, 2011, 15:16 Krovven

Overon wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 14:57:
Krovven wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 14:26:
Overon wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 14:21:
This contest is so convoluted and it just hides the fact that your odds of winning are so low.

Uhh it's the same format as the Summer Sale. BooHoo you have a limited chance to win, nevermind that you get free stuff just for participating. Don't like it, don't participate, nobody is forcing you. Some whiners will never be happy even if handed free stuff on a silver platter.

I was trying to speak "matter of factly" and then you jumped all over me. I'm sorry. However I still stand behind what I said. The odds of winning are very low and all convoluted complexity hides that fact very well. I wish that like in lotteries, steam showed you your overall odds of winning.

Happy Xmas to you though.

Glad you are happy standing by your complaining about free stuff just for the sake of being negative. This isn't a lottery, they don't have to provide you with odds of winning, nor does it even matter in any way. 25+ million Steam accounts, between 2 and 5 million online at any given time. Do the math, there is your odds of winning. As someone said, your odds of winning are zero if you don't want to participate, nor will you get the free stuff.

13. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 19, 2011, 14:26 Krovven

Overon wrote on Dec 19, 2011, 14:21:
This contest is so convoluted and it just hides the fact that your odds of winning are so low.

Uhh it's the same format as the Summer Sale. BooHoo you have a limited chance to win, nevermind that you get free stuff just for participating. Don't like it, don't participate, nobody is forcing you. Some whiners will never be happy even if handed free stuff on a silver platter.

5. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 19, 2011, 13:57 Krovven

System is overloaded atm. My 25% off a Valve product was in my inventory and now it's not, but the tab still shows there being 2 items (only displaying 1). I tried to buy someone the Valve Complete Pack and it didnt give me an option to apply the 25% discount. So I went back to Inventory and it was gone...

I also noticed they have a crap ton of display errors, prices missing, cant get rid of the Daily Deal overlay, etc.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 19, 2011, 12:40 Krovven

I'm just so glad that the Year selected on the age check as been being saved as of a month or so ago. So all I have to do now is hit Submit. I was born in 1909 didnt ya know?

19min to Holiday Sale!?

News Comments > Torchlight II Trailer
12. Re: Torchlight II Trailer Dec 18, 2011, 01:44 Krovven

You confuse difficulty with bugs.

News Comments > Torchlight II Trailer
10. Re: Torchlight II Trailer Dec 17, 2011, 21:55 Krovven

Bucky wrote on Dec 17, 2011, 21:07:
this section of the game will likely remain as it is now in terms of enemy quantity and interactions.

I disagree. The things I mentioned are largely due to the tuning of the random area creation. Having a 1/4 of a dungeon loaded with environment clickables and zero monsters is not intended. Tuning of this, monster and player combat dmg/skills is going to be constant up until release. And knowing Blizzard will continue long after release.

So no. The problems I mentioned have nothing to do with it being the first few hours of the game.

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale Dec 17, 2011, 20:31 Krovven

Must save money for Steam Holiday sale!

6864 Comments. 344 pages. Viewing page 51.
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo