Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Krovven

Real Name Krovven   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Krovven
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 17, 2003, 03:30
Total Comments 6759 (Guru)
User ID 19048

User comment history
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >

News Comments > PAYDAY: The Heist Today
35. Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Today Oct 20, 2011, 22:32 Krovven

So a little misunderstanding with Mouse 0 and Mouse 1, unbound everything and then did my proper bindings. Everything is good now. Game plays great, so far lots of fun.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

33. Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Today Oct 20, 2011, 21:39 Krovven

As I said in Steam chat...I don't see it bound to anything on my list. Mouse 1 and 3 are, but not 2.

Gonna start looking for a config, been kinda distracted playing with my new iphone 4s while messing with Payday

31. Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Today Oct 20, 2011, 21:30 Krovven

First impression...I cant change my keybinds to Mouse 2 for Forward and there is literally no video options except Resolution.

Save your money until post patch if either of these problems are important to you.

Add another game to the fucked up launch list for 2011.

EDIT: Wow, now there is customer service. I sent an email and got a response from the Exec Producer in 5min.

(5 minutes ago)
Hi there, I'm sure you are getting tons of emails from PC users today, and I apologize for contributing to that.

I can't play the game because I cannot bind Mouse 2 to Walk Forward, among other keys. I've been using this configuration since Quake, as have thousands of other people.

I hope you make custom key/mouse binds a priority for the first hotfix/patch, as you have crippled thousands by having very restrictive key rebinds.

thanks,
Krovven

Bo Andersson <REMOVED>

show details 6:30 PM (0 minutes ago)

Thank you for the feedback. We will patch that in for you.

Best

Bo

19. Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Today Oct 20, 2011, 17:10 Krovven

My main problem is being PST time zone, but I'm around most nights...between Bats' new woman and his job, he's busy too.

For Bunch of Heroes I've managed to play the same Farm level twice with Batman and the 2nd level for about 5min with another friend before the game crashed for him so we went back to our other games.

17. Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Today Oct 20, 2011, 17:03 Krovven

Off work in 3 hrs, then need to download it...

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Catalyst Preview Drivers
12. Re: What? Oct 20, 2011, 13:36 Krovven

Darth Guybrush wrote on Oct 20, 2011, 09:48:
3 weeks after launch and nothing?

It's been 2 weeks this past Tuesday.

11. Re: New AMD/ATI Catalyst Preview Drivers Oct 20, 2011, 13:35 Krovven

WaltC wrote on Oct 20, 2011, 09:15:
Don't forget about the patches that id software has made to the game in the last two weeks

There has just been 1 patch for Rage and for me it did very little. It was 100% bad drivers causing the problems that prevented me from playing RAGE.

1. Re: PAYDAY: The Heist Today Oct 20, 2011, 11:11 Krovven

Was first posted by an Exec Producer on the Steam forums last night.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2187540

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link
28. Re: Ships Ahoy - Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link Oct 20, 2011, 00:29 Krovven

Dunkirk wrote on Oct 19, 2011, 08:31:
Anyone know how many DLC's they expect to make, and if they're going to release a "GOTY" version with everything all at once, sometime in the future?

Let me look into my crystal ball...one moment please....I see something...yes, yes they will!

3. Re: New AMD/ATI Catalyst Preview Drivers Oct 20, 2011, 00:27 Krovven

Theyarecomingforyou sent these to me last night, thanks for that.

Finally fixed my video problems with Rage. Very sad shame that it took 2 weeks for the proper drivers to come out allowing me to play the game. It really is inexcusable from all three id software, AMD and Bethesda that the game was released without the proper drivers being available.

News Comments > Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run
14. Re: Christina Hendricks in Need for Speed: The Run Oct 18, 2011, 00:23 Krovven

I can't speak for Mad Men as I haven't watched it yet (it's on my list), but you have to watch Firefly and Serenity if you have not. That is where I know her the best from. She has been in other random stuff, but Firefly...

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 14, 2011, 21:04 Krovven

Arkham City and Uncharted 3 are the 2 games I'm looking forward to the most this year. The launch trailer looks great!

News Comments > Battlefield 3 MP Map Details
3. Re: Battlefield 3 MP Map Details Oct 13, 2011, 21:38 Krovven

DangerDog wrote on Oct 13, 2011, 21:25:
* No proper joystick support, though it's been promised for months.

Wait, what? I thought they confirmed months ago that it would?

I know the config screen is a disaster right now, but I'm expecting it, probably naively, to be sorted out come release.

News Comments > Steam Workshop Launched; Mann Store Sale
2. Re: Steam Workshop Launched; Mann Store Sale Oct 13, 2011, 21:34 Krovven

Yea I'm disappointed with the sale too. I will not ever buy that stuff at full price, but figured I'd consider it on some of the bundles if they were massively discounted on sale.

The crate key isn't even on sale. 50 cents and I'd buy a few, or make a bundle of 10 for $5 or something. $2.50 or whatever it is each, not gonna happen.

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Beta Specs
7. Re: Tribes: Ascend Beta Specs Oct 12, 2011, 20:30 Krovven

Hump wrote on Oct 12, 2011, 18:35:
As you can see if you go into the BF3 beta, it just isnt a good idea to use beta slots as incentives. People who pre-order for beta access rarely understand what a true beta entails and end up angry that what they get to play is an unstable, incomplete product.

People that know what Alpha and Beta actually mean in software development know that BF3 is far from being a "true Beta".

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Oct 11, 2011, 15:08 Krovven

Beamer wrote on Oct 11, 2011, 13:43:
$10?

If it was 2 months ago I'd jump on that. Too much else going on right now, and by the time I have time this'll be $5.

Yea I'll wait for the Holiday Sale where it will probably be $5.

News Comments > RAGE Patched
23. Re: RAGE Patched Oct 9, 2011, 16:10 Krovven

headkase wrote on Oct 9, 2011, 15:41:
I haven't tried it but I'm pretty sure that I read: as well as putting "rageConfig.cfg" into rage/base, put a copy into: rage/mp/base. That hopefully will do the trick.

Yea, I figured out to make rageConfig.cfg in the /Rage/mp/base/ folder, so the freezing problem is taken care of. But now it just lags really badly when I load up a solo coop map. Singleplayer however seems to play fine.

15. Re: RAGE Patched Oct 9, 2011, 15:32 Krovven

It's just one problem after the other...

So now that I could play I tried to do Coop with a friend. Clicking Multiplayer the game relaunches, losing the +jobs_numThreads 0 from the Steam Launch settings and because Catalyst AI is on, the game freezes and chugs. Placing this in rageConfig.cfg does not seem to retain the setting either.

How do we get +jobs_numThreads 0 to get executed when the game switches to Multiplayer?

7. Re: RAGE Patched Oct 9, 2011, 14:54 Krovven

So for AMD 4000 series users, here is the fix that has finally worked for me. It's not perfect, but it's close.

CCC...Catalyst AI turned ON (numThreads 0 in launch options is required for this to work), OGL Triple Buffering OFF (you can try it it on, but game was crashing for me with it on).

Steam Set Launch Options... +r_swapInterval 1 +jobs_numThreads 0

/Rage/base/rageConfig.cfg

seta vt_pageimagesizeuniquediffuseonly2 "8192"
seta vt_pageimagesizeuniquediffuseonly "8192"
seta vt_pageimagesizeunique "8192"
seta vt_pageimagesizevmtr "8192"
seta com_videoRam "1024"
seta image_usecompression 1
seta image_preload "0"
seta image_useCache "1"
seta r_useHighQualityPostProcess "0"
seta r_multiSamples "8"
seta r_useHBAO "1"
seta vt_maxPPF 8
seta vt_preload "0"
seta vt_useCache "1"
seta vt_cacheMegs "2048"
seta vt_cacheMinK "10"
seta vt_ignoreHighQuality "0"
seta vt_ignoreLowQuality "0"

News Comments > id On RAGE "Cluster!@#$" and Lead Platforms
217. Re: id On RAGE Oct 9, 2011, 01:49 Krovven

So, for me the problem only got worse with the patch. Thanks id, you guys rock!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/krovven/screenshot/542907315075775418?tab=public

6759 Comments. 338 pages. Viewing page 51.
< Newer [ 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo