Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for waveman

Real Name waveman   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2003, 17:06
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 18863

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up
37. Re: BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up Jan 12, 2012, 11:21 waveman

I know they cant detect all cheaters, and some might be just really good gamers.
But why can`t they manage to kick and ban players who can shoot everybody in the second they are spawning right as the match starts.

Anybody of you had that yet? Match is starting and even before you can reach a vehicle you are shot by a supporter from the enemy home base!

This happened the last day of the beta and still happens now! How it works that these cheaters can continue, and are not banned within 1 day? Am i the only one with that expierience?

I dont mind to loose a round or get busted 20 times by a perfect squad, thats just gaming, but i hate winning or loosing a round just because of a dumb a......and not because of luck, skill or just fun!

And i get killed since bf1942 so i ve seen some fair rounds already

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > H&D2: Sabre Squadron Unveiled
17. coop Jun 1, 2004, 05:44 waveman

lots of good games should get coop first, but after some time it starts to get to expensive or complicated for the developers(HD2, Halo, Stalker)! but its simple to make like in NWO or LineofSightVietnam. Just leave away the script bullshit or unnessecary stuff. real coop can force the lan-gamers to work together and having fun with it.
buy only games with coop and MP-bots then everybody will start to include it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo