Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tobias Crowley

Real Name Tobias Crowley   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Tobias
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 28, 2003, 08:41
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 18811

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Lock On: Modern Air Combat Demo
30. Re: I am not sure I understand Sep 28, 2003, 17:58 Tobias

#21 I was mentioning this developer attack and political agenda behind everyhting. it is not so common in this thread, but I see it a lot. and also the way they review games. it is like they forget how magical it is.

back to your comment on negative feedback, ask the environmentalist back in the dinosaur era if any of his negative campagining or positive campaigning to save the dinosaurs meant anything. complete waste of time. or the people in pompeii how they think their negative comments on the government turned out.

i know its everyone right to use their energy how they see fit, regardless of how useless i think it is. i just think negative feedback never got anyone anywhere. in a world where everything is based on our perception of it. where most people dont understand that none of it is real?!

nevermind, thanks for the response though! :>

This comment was edited on Sep 28, 18:01.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Lock On: Modern Air Combat Demo
17. I am not sure I understand Sep 28, 2003, 04:57 Tobias

this is not meant for everyone.. in particular and for no particular reason, i'll pick "Michael Bolton's hair dresser" or "Bob". But its everywhere, its frigin' rampant around here.

where is the gripe coming from? the game is free, its a demo, its a game. it might be good, it might not. who cares? its FREE!

it almost appears to me that you have forgoten the ridiculusness of all of it. this reality, this perception we gather through various instruments. the fact that distance and time and space is all just an illusion. like it is in a video game. with the advent of games where gravity and physics models hold laws and variables, you see the same thing.

But its just a game. forget the developers and their stupid politics and cover ups and scandals. dont loose yourself in that nonsense.

I dont know it just i want to see opinion about games and how they are and detailed description of it made you feel and if something blew your mind. not negative bullcrap! ( can i use cus words here?).

tap in to the eternal consciousness and enjoy the matrix fellas!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo