Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 10869 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Split Details
6. Re: Star Citizen Split Details Feb 9, 2016, 11:03 Kxmode

Why split Squadron 42 and Star Citizen?
When we started Star Citizenís crowdfunding campaign, the plan was that earlier backers would get a lower price on the Star Citizen starter package than those that backed later. The plan was to first gradually increase the price and then split up various modules for ďa la carte options.Ē This gave backers who joined the project early on and helped get it off the ground an advantage. With the package split, weíre accomplishing this objective without increasing the amount of money needed to join the persistent universe. The Ďpackage splití is the first introduction of the anticipated a la carte option: you can pick which part of the game youíre interested in, for now the single player campaign or the persistent universe, and then can choose whether or not to purchase the other module as an add-on.

Translation: We're running out of time and money and need new suckers backers to help fund the unending stinted development of Star Citizen.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Amazon Launches Free Game Engine
1. Re: Amazon Launches Free Game Engine Feb 9, 2016, 10:59 Kxmode

I think War Mill or Garrison would have been a better name.  

News Comments > etc.
20. Re: etc. Feb 9, 2016, 02:04 Kxmode

Slick wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 19:11:
the Tomb Raider extra graphics is very meh.

You haven't played ROTTR. I have. The improvements over Tomb Raider 2013 is amazing. There are so many details. Like when people walk through deep snow the snow actually reacts. In environments where snow is blowing bodies that fall into snow will be partially covered if you walk away and a few minutes come back.

News Comments > Project Legion Dead; DUST 514-Inspired PC Shooter Planned
3. Re: Project Legion Dead; DUST 514-Inspired PC Shooter Planned Feb 9, 2016, 01:56 Kxmode

EVE is such a large galaxy. What's so special about DUST 514?  

News Comments > etc.
15. Re: etc. Feb 8, 2016, 18:11 Kxmode

DangerDog wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 15:05:
Anyone complaining about the graphics on the PC should watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKtjDDsO6Y4

Or this...
https://youtu.be/Kd7_NhLIVbI?t=1m25s

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2016, 17:20 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 14:45:
Nucas wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 12:33:
man can't wait home and drink a lot of budweiser! going to drink so much budweiser beer!
drink budweiser
Yeah, I'd love to know much Peyton got paid for that. Dude, you already make a fortune, do you really need to shill at the Superbowl? And it's good to see Bud promoting rampant alcoholism in spite of their preachy bullshit ad with Helen Mirren. Sorry Helen, we're not all multi-millionaires who can take a limo everywhere or have access to public transit or even cabs.

According to many reports they found, "Manning holds an ownership stake in two Anheuser-Busch distributorships in his home state of Louisiana, according to trade publication Beer Business Daily."

Jim Andrews, Executive Vice President at IEG, a sponsorship analysis firm said, "Itís not an endorsement deal, itís not a sponsorship, but he obviously has a private financial interest in seeing that the Budweiser brand does well if he has an ownership of distributorships. I donít think it means anything more than that."

He's basically pimping a brand of beer he personally has a business ownership with.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2016, 11:24 Kxmode

Edit: Nevermind. Traditional Chinese isn't support on Blues News

News Comments > Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition
35. Re: Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition Feb 7, 2016, 22:53 Kxmode

The Half Elf wrote on Feb 7, 2016, 20:58:
Xcom 2 makes me miss Garvey from Fallout 4 telling me about another kidnapping at the Albernathy Farm.

I get the comparison to Fallout 4 but I don't understand the context for XCOM 2. What's bad in XCOM 2?

News Comments > Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition
33. Re: Steam Top 10 - XCOM 2 Edition Feb 7, 2016, 22:29 Kxmode

Rise of the Tomb Raider is ridiculously realistic! I understand what they mean by "advanced" graphics. The models don't even look like models... they look real.  

News Comments > Steam Lunar New Year Sale
4. Re: Steam Lunar New Year Sale Feb 6, 2016, 15:06 Kxmode

Undocumented Alien wrote on Feb 6, 2016, 12:38:
Had to grab The Witcher 3 at $30... just finished Fallout 4 (~75 hrs) so another epic adventure is ready to roll.

Witcher 3 is REALLY long in a good way. IIRC I have around 220 hours. Not one iota of that time was not fun. It's an amazing experience that, in my humble opinion, is better than Fallout 4.

P.S. I picked up American Truck Simulator. I'm fulfilling one of my childhood dreams of being a big-rig American truck driver. Beep beep. Race

News Comments > Godus Becomes Godus Wars
36. Re: Godus Becomes Godus Wars Feb 4, 2016, 11:49 Kxmode

Verno wrote on Feb 4, 2016, 11:28:
Kxmode wrote on Feb 4, 2016, 11:06:
If you want to look for someone who appears to be "waging a little one man crusade" against "unfavorable" comments then look to theyarecomingforyou.

I don't see theyarecoming outside of Star Citizen threads stumping for the game or something. I also don't see him bullying anyone, what a complete abuse of that word. He engages on that topic because it interests him and limits it to those topics. He's really one sided about it...but not any more than you. I don't really care if you clash with him or which one of you got personal at some point in the past, like many readers here I don't really care about Star Citizen at all and just want the SC diarrhea kept to those threads. Its not like there has been a lack of them.

I find it interesting that you have the exact opposite perspective. theyarecoming doesn't want ANYTHING negative spoken about Star Citizen because he's financially backing it and fears project collapse. You don't want to hear ANYTHING about it period because you hate it. "You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't" about sums it up. The long and short is this. Where and when I feel it is appropriate I will continue to use Star Citizen and Chris Roberts for the topic at hand. You're more than welcome to skip my comments if the mere mention of Star Citizen makes you throw up a little.

33. Re: Godus Becomes Godus Wars Feb 4, 2016, 11:06 Kxmode

Verno wrote on Feb 4, 2016, 09:23:
How about you just stop derailing other threads that are totally unrelated to that game? You want to wage a little one man crusade then whatever, if you really nothing better to do with your time you have my pity but at least spare the rest of us when we're trying to read about OTHER FUCKING GAMES.

The original comment WAS on point and specifically related to Peter Molyneux's reputation in the industry. My point, since it is so clearly lost, was this: even with his damaged rep I would still trust Peter with my money before I would EVER give Chris another dime. theyarecomingforyou made it an "issue" beyond the scope of the discussion. If you want to look for someone who appears to be "waging a little one man crusade" against "unfavorable" comments then look to theyarecomingforyou.

I'm not really surprised by this. I've had the displeasure of encountering people like theyarecomingforyou on the RSI forums and Star Citizen Subreddit. It appears they are on a mission to go around the Internet and bully others into silence for daring to post anything "disparaging" against Cloud Imperium Games, Star Citizen, or Chris Roberts. See, it doesn't work here on Blues News because unlike other sites this site is a bastion of free expression FOR and AGAINST things. Kudos to Stephen Heaslip for keeping it that way.

31. Re: Godus Becomes Godus Wars Feb 4, 2016, 10:46 Kxmode

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 4, 2016, 08:32:
Kxmode wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 19:31:
I'll make you a deal. I'll stop talking about Star Citizen when CIG actually releases a working; functional; non-tech demo. In other words a fucking game. Think you can handle that, bruv?
That's not a deal, that's just you moaning about SC at every opportunity for the next couple of years. At least if you're going to moan about it keep it to the relevant topics. Moaning about SC in a Godus Wars topics is just desperate and pathetic.

Are you foaming at the mouth? Are you angry? Good because you have no power here. Deal with it.

21. Re: Godus Becomes Godus Wars Feb 3, 2016, 19:37 Kxmode

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 19:02:
Kxmode wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 10:31:
Creston wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 10:12:
TRUST PETER WITH YOUR MONEY!

I would trust Peter with my money before I would trust Chris Roberts. At least Peter stayed in the gaming industry and didn't head off to the UK equivalent of Hollywood to produce shitty movies for seven years.

Patience is that thing that allows you to wait and see. We'll see what happens with SC soon enough, meanwhile we already saw what happened with Godus... which is failed project by any definition.

Patience allowed me to put my money in around January 2013 and WAIT until July 2015. Not releasing what was pitched, forced a refund.

This comment was edited on Feb 3, 2016, 19:43.

20. Re: Godus Becomes Godus Wars Feb 3, 2016, 19:31 Kxmode

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 14:13:
Kxmode wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 10:31:
I would trust Peter with my money before I would trust Chris Roberts. At least Peter stayed in the gaming industry and didn't head off to the UK equivalent of Hollywood to produce shitty movies for seven years.
Fucking hell mate, it's time to end your one man crusade against Star Citizen. Let go of all that resentment and do something positive with your life. Seriously.

I'll make you a deal. I'll stop talking about Star Citizen when CIG actually releases a working; functional; non-tech demo. In other words a fucking game. Think you can handle that, bruv?

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
73. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Feb 3, 2016, 13:12 Kxmode

Quboid wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 09:17:
Zandog wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 18:52:
Bluesnews comments remain toxic and synnical. Mr. Smart is still getting paid by CIG to post negative press and you non-backing, self entitled suckers are falling for it. This is the best marketing tactic I've seen in years.

You stated here that Derek Smart's blog and Twitter account would close. That was 3 1/2 months ago, what happened?

You ended that post by saying "Think I'm lieing? I am not your internet mommy so dig up the information yourself." Ironically, I found this post by digging up information myself as to why you'd post such an apparently ridiculous statement as this and gee, now I do think you're "lieing".

I guess for Zandog "lieing" is the act of making stuff up and then passing it off as a forecast of things to come in the same vein that "truthiness" is truth simply because it feels true.

lieing = truthiness forecasting
lying = telling untruths

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2016, 13:05 Kxmode

Blue wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 10:02:
Just testing something.

Are you dividing by zero?

3. Re: Godus Becomes Godus Wars Feb 3, 2016, 10:31 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Feb 3, 2016, 10:12:
TRUST PETER WITH YOUR MONEY!

News Comments > Need for Speed Most Wanted Free on Origin
4. Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted Free on Origin Feb 2, 2016, 21:58 Kxmode

I'm probably going to get a lack of flake for this but EA providing free games is pretty cool. So far EA has given away Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Jade Empire: Special Edition and now NFS Most Wanted. I think that's pretty nice of them. By the way it's a $20 game. Might as well claim it.

P.S. I don't like having so many different distribution platforms (GOG Galaxy, Steam, Origin, UPlay), but as platforms go Origin is fine. I've haven't experienced any issues with it.

This comment was edited on Feb 2, 2016, 22:04.

17. Re: Out of the Blue: Game Settings Poll Feb 2, 2016, 21:47 Kxmode

Cutter wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 18:56:
1badmf wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 17:31:
kxmode if they were feeling really spiteful they'd fuck with your credit score for you doing that, and you don't know the definition of pain until you try to contest a bad credit report.

Indeed. Those fucking things should be illegal to begin with. How they don't qualify as a form of discrimination boggles the mind.

According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act they are. A company who violates the FDCPA can immediately be sued by you.

10869 Comments. 544 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo