Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 10006 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Aug 6, 2015, 23:52 Kxmode

Scud wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 23:06:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 22:35:
Bitch videos. Hate them.

I went to lunch the other day and was forced to sit in the only booth available next to a pair of blue-collar working guys. One spent his entire lunch break basically bitching about his health, his doctor, his job, his car, his wife, his house, his watch, his pair of shoes, the food he's eating, his receding hairline, 3D movies, horoscopes, politics, and random ice cream flavors. When his boss called (I assume that who it was) he started bitching about the assignment. I wanted to literally stab this man in the face with my spork.

Both the video and the guy during my lunch break are basically the same type of people. Hellish bitchers.
Perhaps you'd feel better if you made a bitch video about it.

touche

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2015, 22:45 Kxmode

jdreyer wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 20:15:
Well, except for the fact that none of those things are in development, and SC is. You should probably come up with some better examples.

There's never been a convention for Elite: Dangerous, No Man's Sky, or any of the Fallout games. Why is there one for a game that doesn't exist?

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Aug 6, 2015, 22:35 Kxmode

Bitch videos. Hate them.

I went to lunch the other day and was forced to sit in the only booth available next to a pair of blue-collar working guys. One spent his entire lunch break basically bitching about his health, his doctor, his job, his car, his wife, his house, his watch, his pair of shoes, the food he's eating, his receding hairline, 3D movies, horoscopes, politics, and random ice cream flavors. When his boss called (I assume that who it was) he started bitching about the assignment. I wanted to literally stab this man in the face with my spork.

Both the video and the guy during my lunch break are basically the same type of people. Hellish bitchers.

News Comments > Cities Skylines After Dark Expansion Announced
8. Re: Cities Skylines After Dark Expansion Announced Aug 6, 2015, 22:23 Kxmode

Slashman wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 20:37:
Kxmode wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 20:12:
Day and Night Cycle.

Sold!!!

Dude...where are our hookers and blow courtesy of your SC refund? Pimp

In GTA5 Online. One of the first games I bought after I got my refund. Go, load up GTA5 Online. Enjoy!

News Comments > Cities Skylines After Dark Expansion Announced
4. Re: Cities Skylines After Dark Expansion Announced Aug 6, 2015, 20:12 Kxmode

Day and Night Cycle.

Sold!!!

News Comments > Fallout 4: No Level Cap; Play Past the Ending
8. Re: Fallout 4: No Level Cap; Play Past the Ending Aug 6, 2015, 20:00 Kxmode

CeeKay wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 19:52:
The next question is: are enemies going to level as you level? When you hit level 500 are radroaches going to be dual wielding Fat Mans while cloaking like nightkin?

Obviously.

News Comments > Fallout 4: No Level Cap; Play Past the Ending
7. Re: Fallout 4: No Level Cap; Play Past the Ending Aug 6, 2015, 19:57 Kxmode

Ray Marden wrote on Aug 6, 2015, 19:21:
I am nearly done with The Witcher 3 and, even though I think it set a new standard for the open world RPG, it could have ended 50 hours ago and I would have been just as happy.

Unlike Witcher 3, Fallout 4 will have a feature that will let you build a fortress from trash you collect out in the wasteland. Every item you pick up will have materials you can use. So instead of blindly selling everything to vendors you now have to decide whether that junk in your inventory would be better for your fortress. Also there will be random attacks on your fortress so you'll need to build up defenses with weapons. You can also hire NPCs for protection. From what I saw this part of the game looks just as fun as the game itself.

I wish Witcher 3 had something like this for end game. Regardless I load up Witcher 3 on occasion and ride around the beautiful countryside, amazing scenery of Skellige and the sights and sounds of Oxenfurt and Novigrad, watching the sunrise or sunsets. It's an awesome chill simulator. I'm looking for the NGE+. Really want to replay but I don't want to start over at level 1.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2015, 15:14 Kxmode

"Star Citizen is coming back to Cologne! As promised, we are hosting the third official Star Citizen event during this..." CITIZENCON 2015

They're doing this for a game that doesn't exist. This is like someone hosting a convention for Tron 3, Indiana Jones 5, or Warcraft 4.

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Legion Announced
8. Re: World of Warcraft: Legion Announced Aug 6, 2015, 14:39 Kxmode

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"
"My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."
- Mark 5:9

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
23. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Aug 6, 2015, 02:50 Kxmode

I'm already set to go for Fallout 4!  

News Comments > Nordic Acquires Jagged Alliance & Other IPs
4. Re: Nordic Acquires Jagged Alliance & Other IPs Aug 6, 2015, 02:43 Kxmode

JoeNapalm wrote on Aug 5, 2015, 09:57:
I don't get what's so hard about making a decent JA game....

Because developers aren't interested in going backwards. They want to move forwards with "fidelity" and "modern" and "first person shooter" and "massively multiplayer online" and "pancakes and eggs with BACON"!

News Comments > The Sims 4 Get Together Announced
2. Re: The Sims 4 Get Together Announced Aug 5, 2015, 16:29 Kxmode

Have any of the Sims games / expansions included STDs?  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Trailer Aug 5, 2015, 16:27 Kxmode

A better name: Assassins Creed

Get rid of the apostrophe to imply more than one.

News Comments > Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Expansion
8. Re: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Expansion Aug 5, 2015, 16:25 Kxmode

El Pit wrote on Aug 5, 2015, 12:10:
Cruel Blue. This is a very cruel move by you.

I was like "Better late than never - KotOR Expansion! YAY!" only to find out it's not a KotOR, but an TOR expansion.

DAMMIT!!!

Same exact reaction

News Comments > Mad Max Trailer
22. Re: Mad Max Trailer Aug 4, 2015, 21:20 Kxmode

Quboid wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 17:08:
SlimRam wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 12:54:
Before taking on Scrotus, reportedly, you have to defeat 'One-Nut-Hangs-Lower-Than-The-Other Larry'. They say the action gets pretty hairy.

I wonder if they'll send in Hung Well, Long Wang and Enormous Genitals!

You forgot one more.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs
20. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs Aug 4, 2015, 21:13 Kxmode

Interesting how Valve makes $750 million for all of 2014, yet Blizzard Actions makes 1 BILLION in ONE quarter.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
37. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 4, 2015, 20:43 Kxmode

Creston wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 12:25:
I would also drop Hairworks AA to 2x, and drop shadows one notch. You'll probably gain another 5-7 fps or so.

Setting those increased frame rate to 47. When I'm running, riding, or turning rapidly frame rate drops to 41. So the average is around 45. I went from 27 to 45. Thanks!

News Comments > Mirror's Edge Teaser Video
3. Re: Mirror's Edge Teaser Video Aug 4, 2015, 16:04 Kxmode

Linksil wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 14:27:
Forcing a sub to see a promo video really puts me off. God I hope this game turns out good.

Vimeo is the only service that I know of with the ability to let authors hide their videos behind some sort of tier system: be it subscription or whatnot. Youtube, as far as I know, does not have this. Subscribing simply announces a new uploaded video in the Subscription area of your account. If you follow this site and other gaming sites you'll know the trailer is out the day they release. No subscription required.

News Comments > Dark Souls III Gameplay Trailer
5. Re: Dark Souls III Gameplay Trailer Aug 4, 2015, 16:00 Kxmode

Are boss battles dynamic (i.e. boss changes its strategy based on whatever you're doing) or static (it does the same predefined thing over and over reducing your encounter with it to nothing more than muscle memory)?  

News Comments > Mad Max Trailer
14. Re: Mad Max Trailer Aug 4, 2015, 14:09 Kxmode

SlimRam wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 12:54:
Before taking on Scrotus, reportedly, you have to defeat 'One-Nut-Hangs-Lower-Than-The-Other Larry'. They say the action gets pretty hairy.

He likes to randomly turn his head and cough

10006 Comments. 501 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo