Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryan

Real Name Ryan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kxmode
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Here's my full communication with CIG requesting a refund. http://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs This contains eye opening evidence.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Sep 24, 2003, 23:48
Total Comments 10840 (Ninja)
User ID 18786

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2016, 04:57 Kxmode

PHJF wrote on Dec 31, 2015, 09:32:
I asked somebody I'd seen it with last week to give me a quote from the movie... and he drew a complete blank.

"Chewie. We're home."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Minecraft Sells > 22M
1. Re: Minecraft Sells > 22M Jan 4, 2016, 19:39 Kxmode

More like Moneycraft!

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored Jan 4, 2016, 19:38 Kxmode

NKD wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 19:23:
Zanthar wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 18:58:
They should have the game set in the Ubisoft HQ building so we can stab the bastards that put this shit out every year.

Why do you care? If it's not your thing, then you aren't buying it, and it shouldn't really affect you.

Agreed. Some people suffer from chronic bitching.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 4, 2016, 12:32 Kxmode

I decided to try Warlords of Draenor after buying it for $12.50. I don't know what everyone is complaining about but I really enjoy it. The story is engaging. The cutscenes are very good. Garrisons are cool. Blizzard found a way to bring the resource-gather, base-building aspect of their earlier RTS games into MMO. It's really cool to revisit Outland and see what it was like before Gul'dan blew it up. From what I've seen no NPC has ever asked me to do a meaningless quest. Every questing is story driven and actually fun to do.

I also play on Nostalrius Begins PVE to get my WOW vanilla fill. For all the things vanilla did right I can't get over how different WOD is with vanilla. It's like these are different games. I know a lot of people hate on WOD but the truth is I quite like WOD. I also like vanilla WOW.

Looking forward to Legion. Going to be there on launch day. Haven't done that since WOTLK.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2015, 21:18 Kxmode

nin wrote on Dec 30, 2015, 12:44:
My third screening is today at the imax - woot!

Don't let the Haters derail your fun! Dance

30. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2015, 19:21 Kxmode

El Pit wrote on Dec 29, 2015, 07:24:
Masochism really is your thing, it seems?

Definitely masochism on my wallet!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2015, 16:34 Kxmode

Pigeon wrote on Dec 29, 2015, 16:31:
BobBob wrote on Dec 29, 2015, 16:16:
Thanks to El Niņo we had a super cold blast here yesterday. Was only in the mid 50s to 60s.

Not all hope is lost. It's climbjng back up toward the 70s over the next few days. Thumbsup

It was a near record 84 degrees on Christmas, now we're hovering around the upper 40s low 50s for daytime temps. One day AC next day had to turn the heat on.

Global Warming, HARP, Jet stream melting sun beams, Aliens!

22. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2015, 00:28 Kxmode

Saw The Force Awakens tonight for the fourth time. I think I'm done. I enjoyed every minute of it just as much as the first time. Episode 8 is going to be awesome!  

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Dec 28, 2015, 16:01 Kxmode

NKD wrote on Dec 28, 2015, 15:09:
Historically it's been because the game's story is either not good to begin with (Resident Evil movies, Max Payne, Wing Commander), or not really translatable to a movie because it's not a story driven game (Hitman, DoA), or because the project fails to attract proper talent and you end up with a film directed by a potato (Wing Commander with Christ Roberts, All Uwe Boll films)

I thought Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider were good but you're right, most aren't. That's why I hope the Warcraft film is really good from the standpoint of at least establishing how a video game film should be handled. The trailer looks amazing and I get a sense of what Duncan Jones is doing with the film.

This comment was edited on Dec 28, 2015, 17:21.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 28, 2015, 15:39 Kxmode

It's lines like these that make Christmas Vacation a classic!

Eddie: "Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career."
Clark: "College?"
Eddie: "Carnival."
Clark: "You got to be proud."
Eddie: "Oh, yeah. Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He'll be guessing people's weight or barking for the Yak woman. You ever see her?"
Clark: "No."
Eddie: "She's got these big horns growing right out above her ears. Yeah, she's ugly as sin, but a sweet gal. And, a hell of a good cook."

LOL

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 28, 2015, 15:37 Kxmode

LiTh wrote on Dec 28, 2015, 14:57:
Christmas Vacation in my household

"That ain't the firggen Christmas star, Griz. It's a light on the sewage treatment plant."

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 28, 2015, 11:47 Kxmode

The AC uniform doesn't look like the classic white AC uniform, but I'm willing to keep an open mind. Could be good. Fassbender is a really good actor.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 28, 2015, 11:34 Kxmode

Task wrote on Dec 28, 2015, 10:52:
Go see Krampus. Its better than TWA anyways.

Not sure how that comparison even works.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 28, 2015, 11:33 Kxmode

Bought Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY edition during EA's sale. The game is ridiculously long in a good way.

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
31. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Dec 26, 2015, 17:56 Kxmode

Razumen wrote on Dec 26, 2015, 10:29:
Like DNF ever had a publicly playable version of its original version...get a grip man.

Well of course not. DNF wasn't a crowdfunded game.

News Comments > Force Awakens DLC for Battlefront in Doubt
59. Re: Force Awakens DLC for Battlefront in Doubt Dec 26, 2015, 17:46 Kxmode

KilrathiAce wrote on Dec 26, 2015, 09:33:
Kylo is so good with the force that earlier he sensed someone firing blaster at him in the back of him like 100 meters away, he managed to instantly freeze the blaster fire mid air and freeze the shooter, the blaster mid air remained frozen by his force trick for next 5 minutes while kylo was doing other stuff... thats some powerful use of the force, and yet later in the movie he seems to be portayed as very green in force and seemed to lack any training with light saber... just makes no sense.

It made perfect sense to me. Kylo represent a type of force wielding user who can use the force very effectively in non-combat situations, but, as Snoke stated, needed additional training to wield a lightsaber. Look at his saber. It's gnarly and reckless just like its master. His character reminds me of classes in video games for example World of Warcraft. If Vader, Obi-wan, Luke, Yoda, Dooku and Maul represent Warriors... Kylo Ren represents a Rogue. Very good at sapping targets but sucks at combat.

News Comments > Force Awakens DLC for Battlefront in Doubt
58. Re: Force Awakens DLC for Battlefront in Doubt Dec 26, 2015, 17:38 Kxmode

CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 25, 2015, 23:16:
Rossafur wrote on Dec 25, 2015, 21:16:
Kylo Ren... should not have been unmasked (literally and... emotionally?) that early. Now they have to do some SERIOUS work on his character to get anyone to fear/respect him as a real villain in the future.

Nah. He's done. Even w/o the unmasking he was done for me when he threw those silly temper tantrums and smashed stuff to pieces in anger. How utterly silly was that?

The unmasking was done for the teenage girlie fans. "OMG he's so handsome and yet so evil, how can it be?".

The mask is retarded anyway. Vader actually needed it for life support. Kylo wears it... why? To look more evil? It's dumb and silly. Maul, Palpatine, Dooku. None of them wore a dumb unnecessary mask.

It is also already obvious that Rey will eventually turn him back to the light side either because they will discover that they are twins (an element just waiting to be rehashed as well from the prequels) or because they will fall in love with each other.

I'm betting on the twin thing. Luke trained them both from an early age, then something bad happened like maybe one of Kylo's/Ben's tantrums where maybe he force-choked her to near death, which wiped her memory and made Han and Leia believe their daughter was dead.

Now that Rey has found Luke they will take on the 1st order. Kylo will kill Luke at some point and then in the final movie Rey will show him the light like Luke did with Vader and it will either kill Kylo or they will live happily ever after.

/Nostradamus out (but it's not that hard to predict if the lame-ass rehashing of themes continues as in TFA)

So, tell us how you really feel about the films. Coffee

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2015, 17:23 Kxmode

Happy National Thank You Note Day! ... Thank you. and there. My job is done. Earmuffs  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2015, 21:10 Kxmode

So since I don't celebrate Christmas I will simply wish you all a "May the force be with you."

News Comments > The Witcher III Graphics Mod
8. Re: The Witcher III Graphics Mod Dec 25, 2015, 21:09 Kxmode

While I appreciate the effort and work that goes into these color correction mods I don't particularly find them useful. I actually prefer the native color palette. If I wanted a real life color palette I stop playing video games and go outside.  

10840 Comments. 542 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo