Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Joe

Real Name Joe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Vision
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description toasty
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 21, 2003, 22:48
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 18743

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > GTA4: Sin City?
53. Re: No subject Jan 3, 2004, 11:43 Vision

wouldnt it be cool thou if gta4 was an fps

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: Nosferatu
16. not impressed Oct 20, 2003, 22:00 Vision

i had a chance to check out this game and this game could have been alot better. it lacked detail.unlike that other person's post i feel graphics have alot to do with a game. It looked like they just licensced the quake engine for crying out loud. And im sorry but this game was not scary nor has anygame ive tried that made the atempt ever did. Probaly because of the fact that you never are truley immursed into the game. Im sure this game will be in the bargain bin in 2 months

This comment was edited on Oct 20, 22:03.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
21. stuff Oct 11, 2003, 14:30 Vision

the thing is thou that no matter how good their copy protection is u can always pipe the output of your stereo into your computer and record from their if out of miracle these ppl actually do something right. so let them try their hardest to make this happen. its never going to work

News Comments > Tech Bits
3. windows in your bios Oct 5, 2003, 12:50 Vision

god thats all we need is for microsux to put their buggy os into our bios i would love to see the viruses and other exploits that get devoloped because of this move

News Comments > Out of the Blue
30. Re: Some Thoughts Sep 21, 2003, 18:49 Vision

i never got a chance to say earlier but im so sorry blue...
ive been a fan of your site for years infact its my homepage i wish you the best
i know what its like to lose a parent but im my case i didnt know my father and then out of sheer luck (i guess you call it that) my grandfather who happened to be out in nj were i used to live and was sweeping the obituaries and found that my dad died

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo