Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3539 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

News Comments > The Old Republic Bug Fix Plans
4. Re: The Old Republic Bug Fix Plans Jan 4, 2012, 23:07 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Jan 4, 2012, 20:31:
Sounds like a typical fix, test, and patch approach. Once you get a million people into your app, no matter how much QA you did, there will be more bugs found. Bravo to BioWare for being transparent about their process.
I'm confused, we're cheering bioeaware for doing patching? Afik every paying and most f2p mmogs patch once a week.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > No Diablo III Korean Approval Yet
14. Re: No Diablo III Korean Approval Yet Jan 4, 2012, 19:20 Acleacius

Damn now I'm craving Korean Food! Chef  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Sweden Recognizes File-Sharing Church
14. Re: Sweden Recognizes File-Sharing Church Jan 4, 2012, 19:17 Acleacius

More info if your don't mind Rawstory.
Group claims piracy now a religion in Sweden

8. Re: No Diablo III Korean Approval Yet Jan 4, 2012, 12:46 Acleacius

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 4, 2012, 10:51:
Can't... let it slide...

defiantly != definitely.
Hah!

2. Re: No Diablo III Korean Approval Yet Jan 4, 2012, 10:44 Acleacius

Defiantly, gambling and blizzard is going to take some real heat for it once the authorities figure it out. What's the gambling tax now 50%?  

News Comments > Syndicate Co-op Trailer
4. Re: Syndicate Co-op Trailer Jan 3, 2012, 22:42 Acleacius

Extremely, underwhelming.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Bans Follow-up
56. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Bans Follow-up Jan 3, 2012, 17:44 Acleacius

I'm beginning to think bioeaware is sending in the hacks, to try to quell the decent.  

News Comments > Bethesda & Interplay Settle Fallout Lawsuit?
6. Re: Bethesda & Interplay Settle Fallout Lawsuit? Jan 3, 2012, 12:55 Acleacius

Dev wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 11:58:
Acleacius wrote on Jan 3, 2012, 10:52:
It's the only way out. I'm betting they got less than half the original asking price of 50 million, probably 15 to 20 million.
50 million is an insane price for an MMO IP (unless it's WoW). Interplay (aka Caen) was greedy.
Yes, wasn't my number.
I could easily remember wrong as it's been at least 6 years. Iirc that's what Interplay originally asked for Fallout license, of course then Bethesda balked. Interplay eventually stripped out the mmog rights and finally settled for 6 million or so.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Bans Follow-up
6. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Bans Follow-up Jan 3, 2012, 11:07 Acleacius

bioeaware definitely seems to be manipulating customers, by tying game design flaws with gold farming, in a coverup.  

News Comments > Will Wright's HiveMind
2. Re: Will Wright's HiveMind Jan 3, 2012, 10:53 Acleacius

Yeah, they can't stop thinking about all the mindless people out there, whom have no idea what these companies are doing and profitability of their personal data.  

News Comments > Bethesda & Interplay Settle Fallout Lawsuit?
3. Re: Bethesda & Interplay Settle Fallout Lawsuit? Jan 3, 2012, 10:52 Acleacius

It's the only way out. I'm betting they got less than half the original asking price of 50 million, probably 15 to 20 million.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 2, 2012, 00:48 Acleacius

Stay safe everyone!

His Inception position pretty much fell apart with the last (next to last?) questioner. The Top wasn't his, never wears the ring and saw the kids faces for the first time.

I originally caught the kids were wearing different clothing and he did have lots of interesting info, but he was mostly there to sell his book.

News Comments > On Sale
52. Re: On Sale Jan 1, 2012, 12:08 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Jan 1, 2012, 11:55:
Just grabbed Dark Messiah too! I see there's a seperate multiplayer client. Anyone ever play the multiplayer of it?
Think it was pretty highly rated, but as mentioned Low Population is the problem now.

I'm shocked your having such good luck with Alt-Tab in Skyrim, it's a known problem for many people. This could suggest it's video/sound card brand/model or driver based problems.

Damn, forgot I made some mods for DM, if anyone is interested I'll try to find where the hell I posted them.
Xana STFU
Crouch Lock
Crouch on Metal Fix
Kill the Flies
Wizard Eye fix

Too bad, Steam sales end today, at least GoG sales last through the Jan 2.

Edit: Found it.
Dark Messiah Mods and Tool links

This comment was edited on Jan 1, 2012, 12:15.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 1, 2012, 11:33 Acleacius

Agree, thanks for the linkage!  

News Comments > On Sale
35. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2011, 22:29 Acleacius

Alamar wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 21:45:
...Tempted to get Dark Messiah, as so many have raved about it, but I remember giving it a 'demo' when it hit, and not being able to put more than an hour or so into it... But at 2.5 doll hairs (heh), I may just do it...

Almost bought Hitman, until I watched some gameplay videos (is not the game I was thinking it was).

Guess that about sums it up... How has everyone's 'cheeve' action been?

Happy Holidays ; )

-Alamar
Dark Messiah is probably the best melee combat I've played in a game and really looking forward to Dishonored!

As much as I wanted to get into Hitman, I never could and maybe things are better with the newer versions. The controls are huge pain, too many scripted events and animations are extremely stiff.

Edit: Damn, didn't realize DM was on sale for $2.49, grabbed it!

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2011, 22:42.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
4. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Dec 31, 2011, 20:41 Acleacius

Cenk and Ana analyze Reddit going after politicians supporting SOPA  

News Comments > On Sale
30. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2011, 20:21 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Dec 31, 2011, 19:20:
Why they ported Noire and not RDR is beyond me. RDR would sell huge on the PC if they did a good port. Noire was boring as hell. They definitely should have went more LA Confidential with it.
Successful despite themselves, it's truly mind boggling they are still in business making these decisions.

News Comments > Game Reviews
25. Re: Game Reviews Dec 30, 2011, 20:30 Acleacius

PHJF wrote on Dec 30, 2011, 18:09:
Willow's voice over is annoying and her singing is amazingly awful (yes, I'm aware you can tell her to shaddup). Lot of effort went into the mod as a whole, though.
Haha, well each to their own preferences. I found her voice very charming and unique, with a good dynamic emotional range, singing included.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2011, 14:55 Acleacius

Here's hoping Blue wears some shades/glasses, since getting poked in the eye with a hygienist's nipple is almost as painful as...

Finally figured out how to join a Steam group and joined Blue's, only puts me about 5 years behind everyone else. Shirley, I should've used AppIdiot as a handle instead of augmenti.

Stay safe everyone!

News Comments > Game Reviews
15. Re: Game Reviews Dec 30, 2011, 14:22 Acleacius

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition announced for 2012
Still extremely good deal atm, $5 NV and $11 DLC.

3539 Comments. 177 pages. Viewing page 44.
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo