Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3620 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

News Comments > The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts
22. Re: The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts Apr 13, 2012, 15:28 Acleacius

In regards to Matching gear, the little time I played with it, what seems to happen is you can make any or all items match your chest piece.

I had originally thought (heard?, if I did it was from that video demonstration ) there was ability to change colors manually on each item. So if that exists I couldn't find it. It could have been due to the patching not working correctly. As mention, they are currently patching, the patch of THE 1.2 patch, i.e. the second fix with an eta of 6 pm Central.

The biggest problem I can see is the LFG system being Nonexistent for the most part. There is a User Created LFG channel. /cjoin lfg (iirc)

I'm a story whore so I'm still having fun by my account. I really don't spend time grinding out max gear or playing pvp, so views are just those of pve. I'm not saying the stories are the greatest ever, just better than almost anything lucas created.

However the hell you judge the SW universe, I personally think lucas was destroying (destroyed?) the franchise and Bioware saved it. Not saying Bioware or more accurately ea won't kill it but just without KotOR 1 & 2 (Obsidian) the franchise was mostly meaningless. So at least until GW2 or Secret World releases, I'll probably try to play as many of the stories as possible.

It might just be our server (RP) but it's one of the busiest I've seen. I ended up here due to following some friends, but was glad when I found out RP wasn't strictly enforced.

I was hoping for a Blue's guild , it's pretty clear most aren't happy with the game.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts
9. Re: The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts Apr 13, 2012, 11:30 Acleacius

They had to patch the patch last night, but honestly haven't seen it as busy as it was yesterday. I started an Agent recently and there were basically 180-200 people on the fleet and DK.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock
23. Re: Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock Apr 11, 2012, 20:53 Acleacius

Yay, really looking forward to this!  

News Comments > New Via Digital Distribution
3. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Apr 10, 2012, 22:01 Acleacius

Nice to see Darkstone!  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Animations
8. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Animations Apr 10, 2012, 18:11 Acleacius

Atm this is the one company I fear trying a kickstarter. They really seem to have trouble setting goals and dates. Took them 7 years to get the first one out and half the content was cut, just to release. It would cause me to think they could never complete and everyone would just lose their money.  

News Comments > Epic Making PC Exclusive Game
23. Re: Epic Making PC Exclusive Game Apr 8, 2012, 18:04 Acleacius

This is bullshit, if cliffy is involved it will suck. He has driven Epic off a cliff with his pedestrian designs.

Just glad Sweeney has given Epic some dignity with his amazing engine.

News Comments > The Secret World Interview
1. Re: The Secret World Interview Apr 7, 2012, 14:21 Acleacius

Really hope they can pull it off by focusing on the first 40 levels and make them as good as the first 20 level in AoC, it would be a huge hit. They drove off a cliff when they released AoC with 70 or 80 max cap and 40 levels of no good content.  

News Comments > Ravaged Kickstart
9. Re: Ravaged Kickstart Apr 7, 2012, 14:18 Acleacius

Wow, looks pretty cool, wish the luck with this!

I'm not really deathmatch/team deathmatch player these days and I didn't see anything in the video about a single player or coop campaign.

News Comments > GameStop & Stardock Retail/Digital Deal
9. Re: GameStop & Stardock Retail/Digital Deal Apr 5, 2012, 00:10 Acleacius

I really could never see myself using gamestop's service.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Friends Trial Expands
4. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Friends Trial Expands Apr 4, 2012, 10:48 Acleacius

Ouch, really bad sign. Who the **** has been sending SO many messages and emails to ea begging to be able to ask another 20 of their friends, because 5 is just NOT enough?  

News Comments > Free-to-Play AION Soars in EU
6. Re: Free-to-Play AION Soars in EU Apr 3, 2012, 11:51 Acleacius

It's still pvp only, since it doesn't seem to mention it.  

News Comments > Epic Games Planning an MMOG?
16. Re: Epic Games Planning an MMOG? Mar 29, 2012, 16:27 Acleacius

Lol, o'boy a mmog built for 14 year olds bet that's gonna be real challenge for epic's finest lead developer. I'm sure it will be built around the most important game design feature in the history of gaming, evar! forced cover.  

News Comments > Another Mass Effect 3 Bounty Weekend
21. Re: Another Mass Effect 3 Bounty Weekend Mar 29, 2012, 06:39 Acleacius

Dev wrote on Mar 28, 2012, 22:38:
Edit:
Are you sure of that number? A quick google says they've SHIPPED about 3.5 million copies, which is not the same as SOLD.
Careful you might expose an ea Viral Marketer.

News Comments > Confessions of an EA Viral Marketer?
2. Re: Confessions of an EA Viral Marketer? Mar 28, 2012, 21:19 Acleacius

Depends on who he knew/knows and how long he's been there, if true.  

News Comments > Vanguard Going Free-to-Play
5. Re: Vanguard Going Free-to-Play Mar 22, 2012, 12:29 Acleacius

I would love to go *WOOT!* but this is soe. They gave us EQ2 and EQ1 F2P, which are both fails compared to the system of LotRO and so many others.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Ending Changes Planned
61. Re: Mass Effect 3 Ending Changes Planned Mar 21, 2012, 16:28 Acleacius

wtf, 75 perfect scores? I haven't played it and don't intend to for awhile but find this highly unlikely. No, not that 75 reviews wouldn't whore themselves out, but that a game can get a perfect score, especially one created for a console.

Just the fact, the targeting is retarded and hit boxes increased, the control scheme, the dialog system, the inventory system...ect. <---See not attacking console games per say but the hardware limitations.

So don't go nuclear troll on me.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Weekend
10. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Weekend Mar 21, 2012, 12:43 Acleacius

Sure KotOR 3 would have been great, however when trying to tell 8 different stories, they are merely good not great. Thing is there's not nothing really that great atm. I'm just enjoying TOR as a good game, till something better comes along or I decide to play Skyrim again with a new set of mods.

News Comments > New U.S. Game Labeling Bill
37. Re: New U.S. Game Labeling Bill Mar 21, 2012, 00:14 Acleacius

RollinThundr wrote on Mar 20, 2012, 23:43:
He's a liberal democrat, spend and attempt to control is what they do. Obama has spent more in less than one term. 4.93 trillion, than Bush did in his entire 2 terms, do the math.
Lol, you sir are utterly freaking hilarious or you just like making delusional, scurrilous, ad hominem accusations. Either way, hilarious, I promise.

News Comments > Dragon Age II "Exalted March" Expansion Cancelled
16. Re: Dragon Age II "Exalted March" Expansion Cancelled Mar 20, 2012, 11:32 Acleacius

Probably too much to hope for but let's hope this means they are pulling their head out of their nether region.  

News Comments > EverQuest Now Free-To-Play
2. Re: EverQuest Now Free-To-Play Mar 17, 2012, 19:30 Acleacius

Was really looking forward to the day when this happened to relive some of the old days, but alas sony is in charge. After looking at all the limitations, there's no way I really want to waste my time with this, even for nostalgia and obviously it's not really worth the $15 a month or otherwise it wouldn't be F2P.

How in the hell can current F2P mmogs not have learned from LotRO's success? It's sony, that's why.

3620 Comments. 181 pages. Viewing page 42.
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo