Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3540 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft Changes Anno 2070 DRM
42. Re: Ubisoft Changes Anno 2070 DRM Jan 20, 2012, 16:43 Acleacius

I'm shocked people still buy their games.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Trailer
17. Re: Max Payne 3 Trailer Jan 20, 2012, 00:22 Acleacius

Hey I linked the MAX-FX Tools and PowerRAS in a thread I started on Steam. This lets you make mods or extract the RAS files like Music.ras allowing you to play them, with your favorite player.

I was using a mod, but wanted the Crosshair fix mod as well but you can only pick one mod aat. So I extracted the Crosshair.mpm into the install folder, with directory structure intact.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Mass Effect Demo for Valentine's
17. Re: Mass Effect Demo for Valentine's Jan 19, 2012, 08:56 Acleacius

InBlack wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 06:07:
How the hell will multiplayer work in this game?? It will either be brilliant, or a hell of a clusterfuck.
If your an old school shooter gamer, not sure how brilliant is even a possibility.

The whole premise of ME 2 game play afaik, was to retard your aiming to an unplayable amount while standing or moving. Broken aiming and accuracy unless you were hiding behind bullshit cover (forced cover). bioeaware has clearly supports the *pathetic game play designs* of the guy who ruined the Unreal franchise.

Still haven't installed origin and won't for this, I'm out.

11. Re: Max Payne 3 Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 07:28 Acleacius

I'm surprised there is still a good list of mods for Max Payne. Especially considering FileFront went out of business. Iirc it was saved by some fans and renamed to GameFront.

I remember liking Ultimate5 but it's been about 4 years since I played. Damn, I'll have to install and play again now, too.

News Comments > Out of the Black
24. Re: Out of the Black Jan 19, 2012, 00:20 Acleacius

In relation to how fakenews and many of the major networks have tried to portray Anit SOPA/PIPA and Occupy Movement. I reverted back to the turning point of how/when protest became a power to stop a war.

Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young - Ohio (Studio Version)

As a cover song but it has the best film footage.

In addition I found the link publishing the order to "fire", which had apparently never been heard by the public.

KSU Rare Audio Recording from May 4th 1970 - 12:24pm

News Comments > Out of the Black
20. Re: Out of the Black Jan 18, 2012, 23:19 Acleacius

Out of the Black and into the Blue.  

5. Re: Max Payne 3 Trailer Jan 18, 2012, 23:13 Acleacius

I'm a huge Max Payne fan and who doesn't want another great game to play. Aamof I was the first to find the True Ending to Max Payne 2 on the official forums. Though I'm pretty sure rockstar will butcher the lore of .,.

SERIOUSLY DO NOT LOOK AT THIS SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED Max Payne 2 on "Dead On Arrival" mode, SERIOUSLY.

Mona being alive.

I'm just bring up a point, though Jerykk's point is actually more important and prescient. My fear is, no matter how good or bad rockstar does, PC gamers will get jacked. rockstar gives about two shits, for the tens of millions of PC gamers.

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2012, 01:53.

1. Re: Max Payne 3 Trailer Jan 18, 2012, 20:40 Acleacius

I looked at a list of their games, has rockstar ever made a critically praised shooter (besides RDR which I'm not sure counts since it's critical praise from consoles only)?

Hell do they even have a lead designer working for them, who has WORKED on a critically praised shooter?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
58. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2012, 20:06 Acleacius

Omg, he's back in blue!  

News Comments > Star Trek Online F2P Begins
19. Re: Star Trek Online F2P Begins Jan 18, 2012, 05:29 Acleacius

It looks much more like the LotRO, than the EQ2 F2P launch disaster and a good thing, imo.

Features Matrix

This comment was edited on Jan 18, 2012, 06:17.

13. Re: Star Trek Online F2P Begins Jan 18, 2012, 01:10 Acleacius

Is there a Blues server (if I can ever get logged in)?

I sent a email to PWE Customer Support, at least I got a conformation email on that!

7. Re: Star Trek Online F2P Begins Jan 17, 2012, 23:14 Acleacius

Cabezone wrote on Jan 17, 2012, 22:10:
Errr....there is no email. When using the free version you just log in, there's no code.
That's not how it worked for me, the message I got was "we sent you a confirmation email".

I even tried to log in with my new account but it said "doesn't exist". Besides they have to have an registered account/email because like all f2p you can BUY things. Lastly, if you were able to just "log in" you already had an account, I didn't.

3. Re: Star Trek Online F2P Begins Jan 17, 2012, 21:35 Acleacius

I registered about 8 hours ago, still haven't gotten the email to confirm.  

News Comments > Max Payne 3 in May
4. Re: Max Payne 3 in May Jan 17, 2012, 16:18 Acleacius

Another console port, half assed?  

30. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 17, 2012, 16:01 Acleacius

Quboid wrote on Jan 17, 2012, 11:54:
I can't say I'm crazy about the blackout. I hate SOPA and PIPA but this seems like the thin end of the wedge for a form of political activism which I really don't want to see. Yes, it's for a good cause. This time.
Damn activists, get off of my lawn!

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Jan 17, 2012, 14:27 Acleacius

nin wrote on Jan 17, 2012, 13:41:
Anyone know much about pando media booster, is it safe, at least for the most part?

I want to say LOTRO uses that (or used to, when I tried it), and the general consensus at the time was that while it's past was a little sketchy, it seems legit, and (at least a few years ago) could be removed once your install was complete.
Great, thanks nin!

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Jan 17, 2012, 13:35 Acleacius

I was going to try f2p STO, since I never got a chance to play it. Anyone know much about pando media booster, is it safe, at least for the most part?

Thanks

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 17, 2012, 12:40 Acleacius

Thanks for participating in the blackout, Blue! Salute  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 17, 2012, 12:32 Acleacius

Wonder if people are going to keep defending cd projekt, if they wrongly get a letter, from this HUNDRED PERCENT ACCURATE SYSTEM? Or maybe they will keep pretending they are great guys (super heroes?) who build great (average?) RPGs by forcing false choices on the player?

Personally, I'm glad many of the talented people are leaving cd projekt, to start or work at other game companies.

News Comments > World of Darkness Details
9. Re: World of Darkness Details Jan 17, 2012, 02:36 Acleacius

Isn't Eve pvp only? Could have sworn in past interviews they mentioned having pve, style quests.

I had guessed they meant to level cap, then end game basically you started the politics. Doubt I would even play it, if it turns out to be pvp, only.

3540 Comments. 177 pages. Viewing page 42.
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo