Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3568 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Open Beta Weekend
104. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 23:59 Acleacius

Wouldn't even touch this someone else's italian sausage.

That said this was a good for blizzard marketing move to step on ea"s free trial TOR weekend.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Prey 2 Lives; Delayed
23. Re: Prey 2 Lives; Delayed Apr 19, 2012, 19:49 Acleacius

Kristian Joensen wrote on Apr 19, 2012, 19:00:
Acleacius wrote on Apr 19, 2012, 15:34:
Two great pieces of news from Human Head in one week Rune and Prey 2?
<faints>

If what Shacknews is reporting is true, this isn't good news from Human Head.
Thanks for the link Kristian!
Ouch. Crying

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Prey 2 Lives; Delayed
15. Re: Prey 2 Lives; Delayed Apr 19, 2012, 15:34 Acleacius

Two great pieces of news from Human Head in one week Rune and Prey 2?
<faints>

News Comments > Dishonored Trailer
11. Re: Dishonored Trailer Apr 18, 2012, 02:28 Acleacius

Arkane does the best melee and this is their game from scratch. It's hard to imagine any missteps, unless it gets released too soon.

Arkane is finally getting their big break and the trailer looked pretty amazing.

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Released
33. Re: The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Released Apr 17, 2012, 00:24 Acleacius

I hate the way we are forced to play someone else. Then forced into choosing a side or force you into a relationship they want you to be in. Forced into making decisions someone wrote in a book.

They have an extremely interesting world to make an RPG. Too bad instead of using the world's lore and allowing us to make new characters, we get shafted.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Welcome Back
2. Re: World of Warcraft Welcome Back Apr 14, 2012, 12:24 Acleacius

If I wasn't having fun in TOR I might check it out, but it's way to late for them to start pretending they care about their customers. Especially with GW 2 and Secret World on the horizon.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts
24. Re: The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts Apr 13, 2012, 16:41 Acleacius

Interesting, they seemed to have finished early. I'm downloading the newest patch atm. It says all servers are Available.  

News Comments > Dungeon Lords MMXII Announced
10. Re: Dungeon Lords MMXII Announced Apr 13, 2012, 15:42 Acleacius

Nordic Games (the company that bought out *the publisher who shall never be named*) seems to be updating/fixing all the games they acquired like Gothic and Dungeon Lords.

Hell, I hope it works out as long as Nordic Games doesn't have a ANY DAMN management personnel from the previous publisher.

Btw 50 hours of Coop, they have to be adding new content, there's NO way the original game lasted that long. I bet that's going to be the sell, original game fixed and expansion pack.

22. Re: The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts Apr 13, 2012, 15:28 Acleacius

In regards to Matching gear, the little time I played with it, what seems to happen is you can make any or all items match your chest piece.

I had originally thought (heard?, if I did it was from that video demonstration ) there was ability to change colors manually on each item. So if that exists I couldn't find it. It could have been due to the patching not working correctly. As mention, they are currently patching, the patch of THE 1.2 patch, i.e. the second fix with an eta of 6 pm Central.

The biggest problem I can see is the LFG system being Nonexistent for the most part. There is a User Created LFG channel. /cjoin lfg (iirc)

I'm a story whore so I'm still having fun by my account. I really don't spend time grinding out max gear or playing pvp, so views are just those of pve. I'm not saying the stories are the greatest ever, just better than almost anything lucas created.

However the hell you judge the SW universe, I personally think lucas was destroying (destroyed?) the franchise and Bioware saved it. Not saying Bioware or more accurately ea won't kill it but just without KotOR 1 & 2 (Obsidian) the franchise was mostly meaningless. So at least until GW2 or Secret World releases, I'll probably try to play as many of the stories as possible.

It might just be our server (RP) but it's one of the busiest I've seen. I ended up here due to following some friends, but was glad when I found out RP wasn't strictly enforced.

I was hoping for a Blue's guild , it's pretty clear most aren't happy with the game.

9. Re: The Old Republic Update Bears Gifts Apr 13, 2012, 11:30 Acleacius

They had to patch the patch last night, but honestly haven't seen it as busy as it was yesterday. I started an Agent recently and there were basically 180-200 people on the fleet and DK.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock
23. Re: Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock Apr 11, 2012, 20:53 Acleacius

Yay, really looking forward to this!  

News Comments > New Via Digital Distribution
3. Re: New Via Digital Distribution Apr 10, 2012, 22:01 Acleacius

Nice to see Darkstone!  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Animations
8. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Animations Apr 10, 2012, 18:11 Acleacius

Atm this is the one company I fear trying a kickstarter. They really seem to have trouble setting goals and dates. Took them 7 years to get the first one out and half the content was cut, just to release. It would cause me to think they could never complete and everyone would just lose their money.  

News Comments > Epic Making PC Exclusive Game
23. Re: Epic Making PC Exclusive Game Apr 8, 2012, 18:04 Acleacius

This is bullshit, if cliffy is involved it will suck. He has driven Epic off a cliff with his pedestrian designs.

Just glad Sweeney has given Epic some dignity with his amazing engine.

News Comments > The Secret World Interview
1. Re: The Secret World Interview Apr 7, 2012, 14:21 Acleacius

Really hope they can pull it off by focusing on the first 40 levels and make them as good as the first 20 level in AoC, it would be a huge hit. They drove off a cliff when they released AoC with 70 or 80 max cap and 40 levels of no good content.  

News Comments > Ravaged Kickstart
9. Re: Ravaged Kickstart Apr 7, 2012, 14:18 Acleacius

Wow, looks pretty cool, wish the luck with this!

I'm not really deathmatch/team deathmatch player these days and I didn't see anything in the video about a single player or coop campaign.

News Comments > GameStop & Stardock Retail/Digital Deal
9. Re: GameStop & Stardock Retail/Digital Deal Apr 5, 2012, 00:10 Acleacius

I really could never see myself using gamestop's service.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Friends Trial Expands
4. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Friends Trial Expands Apr 4, 2012, 10:48 Acleacius

Ouch, really bad sign. Who the **** has been sending SO many messages and emails to ea begging to be able to ask another 20 of their friends, because 5 is just NOT enough?  

News Comments > Free-to-Play AION Soars in EU
6. Re: Free-to-Play AION Soars in EU Apr 3, 2012, 11:51 Acleacius

It's still pvp only, since it doesn't seem to mention it.  

News Comments > Epic Games Planning an MMOG?
16. Re: Epic Games Planning an MMOG? Mar 29, 2012, 16:27 Acleacius

Lol, o'boy a mmog built for 14 year olds bet that's gonna be real challenge for epic's finest lead developer. I'm sure it will be built around the most important game design feature in the history of gaming, evar! forced cover.  

3568 Comments. 179 pages. Viewing page 39.
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo