Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3540 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Still Stalking
6. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Still Stalking Mar 16, 2012, 23:21 Acleacius

There is probably no hope, it took them 7 years just to get the first game out and they cut half the content of the first game, just to get it out. Coop.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Beta Patch
2. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Beta Patch Mar 16, 2012, 10:15 Acleacius

So no more spamming dagger, then enchanting them for leveling.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls MMOG Announcement in May?
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls MMOG Announcement in May? Mar 16, 2012, 10:13 Acleacius

Interesting, wonder who their mmog leads are and how experienced.  

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Bonus Missed by 1 Point; Obsidian Layoffs
44. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Bonus Missed by 1 Point; Obsidian Layoffs Mar 16, 2012, 02:54 Acleacius

Teddy wrote on Mar 15, 2012, 23:40:
And considering a vast amount of resources from FO3 were reused in FO:NV, including the engine with very few modifications, it SHOULD have taken them half the resources and time to make NV.
Fine Teddy, give me a comparison, what's your point of reference, what game and budget achieved your results? Quantify.

CJ Parker that post was really to ridiculous to even bother.

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Bonus Missed by 1 Point; Obsidian Layoffs
29. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Bonus Missed by 1 Point; Obsidian Layoffs Mar 15, 2012, 23:03 Acleacius

This is bullshit and so is bethesda. Middlefinger

Obsidian had less than half the resources and time bethesda took on Fallout 3. Fallout New Vegas was a better game by all accounts for the limited time and money they had budgeted.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Reference Drivers
1. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 13, 2012, 23:24 Acleacius

About damn time, of course they will probably break more than it fixes.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Pre-Purchases Get Beta and Early Access
9. Re: Guild Wars 2 Pre-Purchases Get Beta and Early Access Mar 13, 2012, 10:41 Acleacius

Wow, had no idea they were going to continue the previous model of no monthly fees!

A quick look at the FAQ on the official link, doesn't mention content differences between the 3 different versions, anyone found info on this?

Thanks.

News Comments > "Spectacular" Crytek Announcement Next Month
37. Re: Mar 12, 2012, 16:13 Acleacius

These clowns blame PC gamers for their failures.  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 "Biggest Entertainment Launch of 2012"
16. Re: Mass Effect 3 Mar 9, 2012, 23:33 Acleacius

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 9, 2012, 20:26:
I doubt it.
What he said! Drummer

News Comments > The Old Republic Patch Plans, Friends Trial
7. Re: The Old Republic Patch Plans, Friends Trial Mar 7, 2012, 11:05 Acleacius

Still in my first month, but enjoying it enough to stay, for a month or three, then we will see. As a fan of Knights of the Old Republic (since lucas is out of this) I'm interested in the story lines.

The UI will go along way to helping a major issue with me. The fact we can't do a ctrl-v to kill voice only is extremely annoying. Since having the listen to the same voice on dozens of characters, thank the fools at Bethesda. Especially bad are the random barks like the ship droids. The best solution is to shut OFF Random Barks or just give us a Voice Toggle Off for Merchants and Ship Droids.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Mar 4, 2012, 19:00 Acleacius

They only seemed to get some things correct, as an example using ME 1 picture and call it ME 2. More like a first draft, not fact checked nor proper English as Creston pointed out.

On the other hand, it was nice to see her get such recognition, wtg Jenifer! Cheers

News Comments > First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots
12. Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Feb 24, 2012, 09:08 Acleacius

qsto wrote on Feb 24, 2012, 04:17:
Fighter of the Nightman: For Karate and Friendship
They are butchering the whole foundation of the game. Not only that, watch what they do with Mona.

News Comments > First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots
8. Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Feb 24, 2012, 04:08 Acleacius

Max Payne, a Noir game in the daytime, in the light, Max Payne?  

News Comments > NA AION Going Free-to-Play
8. Re: NA AION Going Free-to-Play Feb 22, 2012, 03:15 Acleacius

It looked promising, but no pve is a fail.

This comment was edited on Feb 22, 2012, 04:10.

News Comments > On Mass Effect 3 DRM
17. Re: On Mass Effect 3 DRM Feb 17, 2012, 23:11 Acleacius

Don't think I'm alone in this, they need to let people buy the game, register it with an origin account, but NOT install origin software. It's not worth using multiplayer to have origin installed, but I would eventually like to play ME3.

News Comments > Obsidian Considering a Kickstart
51. Re: Obsidian Considering a Kickstart Feb 14, 2012, 20:45 Acleacius

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Feb 14, 2012, 17:15:
Jerykk wrote on Feb 14, 2012, 01:24:
As for Alpha Protocol, I'm really not seeing why people think it's so buggy. Compared to the other games you and I have mentioned, it was relatively polished. It also had the best implementation of choice & consequence I've ever seen, in addition to a genuinely engaging conversation system where you actually have to pay attention to what the NPC is saying.
I just wanted to chime in to agree whole-heartedly with this assessment of Alpha Protocol. It had some bugs, but nothing terrible. I loved it though, and played through it three times in a row. Give me more of that!
Count me in too, Alpha Protocol was amazing and would defiantly play AP 2.

The 'dialog wit consequence' possibilities were insane. I have never payed attention to Achievements until I played AP, they actually had real effects as did the bonuses from love/hate. That's right folks you even got bonuses if a team member hated you.

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: Evening Previews Feb 14, 2012, 10:25 Acleacius

Sounds like an amazing RPG.

Think the delay was due to changing/upgrading the engine for better graphics.

News Comments > Obsidian Considering a Kickstart
47. Re: Obsidian Considering a Kickstart Feb 14, 2012, 09:39 Acleacius

I din't care which type you make but it better be funny Avellone or were coming for your caps key, then let's see you try to shout!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2012, 17:41 Acleacius

Great video and song, no ads here either Cutter, try Adblock plus. You can set it to list ads on your favorite sites through so you can support them.

Actually just got a reply on how to setup a script in NoScript to allow only some sites, with google-analytics. It's the one that sites use to count visits, but otherwise it's a pretty intrusive script. I'm trying to get it to only allow Blue's and a couple others. it's a pain to have to enable it for your favorite sites, then disable when you leave.

Btw anyone still playing SWtOR installing atm, thought maybe I could get a sever reference?

Got it for $37 from Amazon, so didn't need origin. It felt DAMN good to not have to check that nasty ass origin install, for those bastages at ea. Middlefinger

News Comments > Gone Gold - Mass Effect 3
26. Re: Gone Gold - Mass Effect 3 Feb 13, 2012, 12:01 Acleacius

Too bad this series has been infected with console rot and virally transmitted ea disease.  

3540 Comments. 177 pages. Viewing page 39.
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo