Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3539 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > It Came from E3 2012, Part 5
10. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 5 Jun 8, 2012, 00:55 Acleacius

Ouch, someone's having a bad day.

Blaming women for living in a society and time when the only way they can survive and feed their childeren is to be exploited? It's not like women haven't been exploited through out time for the sexual pleasure of men who had the power to either beat, buy and/or enslave them.

At this moment in time, all of us bullshitting, right here right now...there has never been a worst time than now for Slavery. Is it their fault for being hungry, having dreams of escaping poverty just to be lied to and mislead into sexual slavery? And btw, they complain when it's safe i.e. they won't lose their job or in other cases their life.

Get some sleep, bro.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc, etc.
2. Re: etc, etc. Jun 8, 2012, 00:33 Acleacius

Your one person out of 6 billion, knowing and having someone else make a mod for you, is easier for some. Besides most people support modders who try to help the community.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's $78K DLC
56. Re: Peter Molyneux's $78K DLC Jun 7, 2012, 19:06 Acleacius

DangerDog wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 15:12:
....."monetisation".....
More like molestation of the weak and desperate. What will a starving person will do to get food? What someone bleeding to death will do to get medical treatment to stop the bleeding?

Lot's of opportunities lay ahead for the genius that is molyneux!

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's $78K DLC
40. Re: Peter Molyneux's $78K DLC Jun 7, 2012, 14:01 Acleacius

A no-trick pony.  

News Comments > Dead State Kickstarter
7. Re: Dead State Kickstarter Jun 6, 2012, 23:12 Acleacius

Gratz Brian and Anne, you guys ROCK! Cheers

Really hope they will do an additional stage for an editor. Iirc Vince said Oscar just upgraded the engine graphics and special effects for Brian and Iron Tower.

Very exciting Indie RPG games on the horizon!

News Comments > Rift Expands This Autumn
14. Re: Rift Expands This Autumn Jun 2, 2012, 21:21 Acleacius

Damn, now you guys got me thinking about playing Rift again, too!

Think the server our group was playing, on got changed into a New Player server. Just couldn't keep playing TOR as much as I wanted to see all the stories, there was just too much crap in between.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Max Payne 3
22. Re: Ships Ahoy - Max Payne 3 Jun 2, 2012, 09:56 Acleacius

MadBoris wrote on Jun 2, 2012, 03:54:
Liked the original...
Good to see the PC got some additional support, I'll have to see how it's rec'd.

I have no issue with 27GB, sounds promising in fact.
No one it trying to take credit away from any company who does a good port job. Aamof it's mandatory now days, publishers have long treated PC gamers like crap. Instead, publishers got the crap kicked out of themselves for it by the community rising up against them. PC gamers started supporting companies who support PC games, simple as that.

It was the publishers and their shareholders who lost 40% of their sales by neglecting PC games. At least 80% all of the companies Out of Business were due to the publishers, NOT gamers who wanted a good product for their $60. Publishers do the hiring and deciding, when it comes to games they fund. It's why there are so many independents now days, it's called rebellion.

Max Payne games are about exposition and narrative, there needs to be cutscenes but for every room?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Max Payne 3
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - Max Payne 3 Jun 1, 2012, 23:54 Acleacius

Damn that's a huge ass game, still waiting to hear how this plays before I even begin to think about playing it. I would hate to have Rockstar ruin my memories of Max Payne. Since I can't think of a game they've made which has a truly compelling story.  

7. Re: Rift Expands This Autumn Jun 1, 2012, 12:53 Acleacius

Xil wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 11:57:
Acleacius wrote on Jun 1, 2012, 11:16:
Yeah too bad, release didn't go better.

I thought rift had the best release for a mmorpg ever ? I know I read around that time that they sort of set a new standard on how smooth a release should go ... can't find that article now though....
Thought they had too many servers which caused a few to become overloaded. Lots of long que times and lots of crashing during big Rift events. Not to mention the other side, of the low population servers not able to group or even complete quests due to NPC quest bases being overrun by mobs and monoliths impossible to defeat solo.

Maybe I've just remembering incorrectly? Don't get me wrong, I liked the game, well as long as I was on the Guardian side and didn't have to put up with the asinine Defiant story. You know turn the citizens into zombies! For what to study or fight for you as troops cause zombies are better than regular citizens? Who are these citizens, the ones they are fighting *for* so the Defiant can have slaves or are they just their family members?

This comment was edited on Jun 1, 2012, 12:59.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2012, 11:59 Acleacius

Kinfolk said "Blue move away from there"
Said "Californy is the place you ought to be"
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly.

Hills, that is. Swimmin pools, movie stars.

Well now its time to say good by to Blue and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back a gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillybilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?.

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Jun 1, 2012, 11:53 Acleacius

Guess all those User reviewers on Metacritic weren't so much haters as they are truthers.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 1, 2012, 11:41 Acleacius

They've already deconstructed much of it and I recall stories in the last two months about it pointing to Israel. Not mention it's based on a book that deconstructs a majority of the NSA operation, started under bush.  

3. Re: Rift Expands This Autumn Jun 1, 2012, 11:16 Acleacius

Yeah too bad, release didn't go better. I did hate being stuck on the Defiant side, the story was just beyond idiotic. The group I played with were guilded on Defiant side.

It never seemed like a good idea to divide the game population with two sides, weakens grouping far too much. I remember Everquest did it but not sure if they did it first.

News Comments > Dead Space 3 Confirmed
2. Re: Dead Space 3 Confirmed Jun 1, 2012, 10:41 Acleacius

Less console more PC!  

News Comments > Dishonored Gameplay Trailer
3. Re: Dishonored Gameplay Trailer Jun 1, 2012, 10:17 Acleacius

Looks great, Arkane always does Stealth and Melee extremely well. It would have been nice to see the UI and Stat sheets, though they are probably not finished yet. Just Needed a bit more geek!  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard Revealed
24. Re: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard Revealed Jun 1, 2012, 00:44 Acleacius

Didn't they do Vampires first in Morrowind and Oblivion?

Damn, got to try this Skyrim Monster Mod and New Vegas Monster Mod

News Comments > On Sale
9. Re: On Sale Jun 1, 2012, 00:27 Acleacius

Good deal on SR3!  

News Comments > Activision and Infinity Ward Settle
3. Re: Activision and Infinity Ward Settle May 31, 2012, 21:21 Acleacius

Good news, now if kotick was kicked out of the video games industry forever, the world would be a better place.  

News Comments > DOOM 3 BFG Edition Announced
39. Re: DOOM 3 BFG Edition Announced May 30, 2012, 15:08 Acleacius

Beamer wrote on May 30, 2012, 15:01:
I don't think you can really blame them there, no more than you can any video game company for any video game movie pre-2000.

Well, other than Square and Final Fantasy.

The rights to Doom were sold long before video game companies had the leverage, or the understanding, that they needed to be closely involved.
It's been awhile since I paid attention, so your probably right. But...still I remember something about how id was involved with the script and how they wanted to make sure this wasn't just another video game to movie hack job.

News Comments > DOOM 3 BFG Edition Announced
35. Re: DOOM 3 BFG Edition Announced May 30, 2012, 14:52 Acleacius

Or how it looked worst than Quake 2, when you disabled all the special effects/mapping.

They pushed out or fired all the people at id who wanted, tried and fought to make D3 a more modern game. These jerkoffs care so little about their ip and their fan base (what's left), look what they did with the movie.

Hah, they have a lower score than the other D3.

I'm playing Metro 2033 atm and it's a MUCH MUCH better game! Allthumbsup

3539 Comments. 177 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo