Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3566 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
33. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 26, 2012, 23:27 Acleacius

ASeven wrote on Aug 26, 2012, 13:56:
....As it is I rather skip a great game and a terrible port rather than encourage publishers and developers to not make any effort whatsoever when porting to PC.
Thumbsup

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

PC Gaming > Guild Wars 2 Guild
23. No subject Aug 25, 2012, 07:01 Acleacius

Servers are filling fast and just had a server crash. Ok looks like forums and wiki are crashed to, think this is the full monty!

Server: Sanctum of Rall
Human Necro - Cannibella

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 2012, 07:18.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

19. No subject Aug 25, 2012, 01:01 Acleacius

Thanks Bucky.

I'm at the install/download screen, didn't realize we couldn't actually install yet. Figured they let everyone download pre release but wouldn't let us log into servers yet. Damn, they are going to take a huge hit in 2 hours.

Edit: Got it downloading, hadn't confirmed email yet.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 2012, 01:21.

17. No subject Aug 24, 2012, 23:03 Acleacius

Anyone know if there is a good racial match for each the Necro, Elementalist and Mesmer? The wiki site has crashed and the main page isn't showing any details I can find.

Thanks for any tips.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 24, 2012, 17:41 Acleacius

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 12:40:
And by the way, can Huffington post get a NSFW tag please, or even better, never be linked to at all? Their stupid ass flash player starts without user intervention and can NOT be paused nor stopped... which is pretty hilarious given that a flash video player only needs to do 2 things.. play stuff when I ask it to play stuff, and not play stuff when I ask it not to play stuff.
Know what you mean, the thing I really hate even more than that is the way HuffPo constantly (3-5 min) updates flash and/or java on the front page. Not exactly sure which it is, instead of the front page being static, the stories update and move around. If I'm half way down the page click over for something important link like sideboob , then come back all the stories are shifted and sometimes it resets my page position back to the top (my when new lead story hits?).

Adblock Plus and No Script, can't stop it at least with default settings. Proxomitron prevents almost everything from loading but that's too much like 1990s BBS, lol. Thanks for link Burrito of Peace, going to give it a try, hope it helps.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 16:18 Acleacius

Ratty wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 06:09:
I played with UFO for awhile solely so that my followers would ride horses, but I never used any of the other functionality. I uninstalled it because lately I haven't been using followers. They were just getting in the way and without a lack of personality or back story there wasn't any reason to want them around.
It's a huge problem they are mostly dead weight if your a Stealther. I'm trying to convince Sulteric Drums to release Saerelith and Viconia without being fully fleshed out and their quest, which he seems inclined to do. He's got all the flirt menu done and a few other bits. That alone makes them better than any NPC in Skyrim. He's still trying work on her face and hair but Zzjay has joined the team to make a new race.

llamaRCA was working on a companion for Skyrim but got too frustrated with the CK and is now back in FNV making a sequel to Willow, instead.

You can try Cerwiden -SMART Healer certainly the most useful companion atm, especially for any melee PC.

News Comments > I Am Alive PC Edition Lives
28. Re: I Am Alive PC Edition Lives Aug 24, 2012, 15:49 Acleacius

ubi can go suck and egg, haven't played one of their games in years. Just as others have said, better games, better service, customer appreciation and cheaper prices are found elsewhere.  

12. No subject Aug 24, 2012, 00:32 Acleacius

Dades wrote on Aug 18, 2012, 16:05:
With a heavy emphasis on PvP in Guild Wars 2 I don't want to be worrying about stuff like that.
I've been trying to avoid all the media but damn is that right, it's design is heavily pvp? I thought their design was based more on updating Coop play. Sadly, a pvp design would mean a no sale for me and I was really looking forward to checking this out.

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 00:03 Acleacius

Ratty wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 12:32:
I liked that Serana was more interesting and had a backstory and things to say than any other followers you got with vanilla Skyrim. Again, more like F:NV's companions (I just wish I could tell her to wait and she would listen to me). It seems where Skyrim excelled over its predecessors was when it used ideas from F:NV. If only they'd made regenerating health a Restoration perk.

I'm waiting for there to be some meaty quest mods instead of the endless armor, house, weapons, etc. mods we're still getting.
You know about UFO, right?

I haven't played Dawnguard, so I'm sort of shocked they actually created a companion with a personality, if true!

Willow a fan created mod by llamaRCA for FNV has more depth and character than ANY NPC ever created by Bethesda. The writing in Bethesda games is pedestrian and inane. There's no way they could Not know, of the issues with their writing. Yet they refuse to hire real writers. Considering how much money they make it's pretty pathetic.

They did an excellent job on dungeon and architecture creation. Also the exploration addiction is certainly top notch. The Dragon story line was an excellent idea, too bad about the writing like all the other quests. It's hard to go up from dragons, so ESV the writing is really going to stick out again, like it did in Oblivion.

News Comments > Black Isle Studios Name Revived
34. Re: Black Isle Studios Name Revived Aug 22, 2012, 23:42 Acleacius

Sadly, sort of doubt they are in debt atm after the big pay off for Fallout full rights. They are probably going to try hire a big name or two, then try to kickstart.  

News Comments > Project Copernicus Footage; Details
7. Re: Project Copernicus Footage; Details Aug 22, 2012, 23:30 Acleacius

That's a huge problem for most games now days, they spend so much time on architecture and graphics. Then when the game releases quests and the AI are beta at best.

It's bullshit and players get screwed.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Expendables 2
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Expendables 2 Aug 21, 2012, 00:29 Acleacius

Lokust wrote on Aug 20, 2012, 21:39:
I'll buy it if I can kill Chuck Norris.
Tempting, it's hard to believe they let that blathering idiot into the movie.

News Comments > Diablo III 1.04 New Paragon Endgame Detailed
32. Re: Diablo III 1.04 New Paragon Endgame Detailed Aug 20, 2012, 19:03 Acleacius

Damn, has the design team started doing crack? Soon the only people playing will be the ones being paid to play, goldfarmers.  

News Comments > Remember Me Announced
6. Re: Remember Me Announced Aug 14, 2012, 23:42 Acleacius

wth, did she just cause an innocent guy to kill himself? Maybe I missed something in the dialog. Too bad If so, seems pretty stupid. Even if it's taken out of context, why the hell would to show a clip out of context.

@ Agent.X7 Doesn't sound like or look like Kate B to me, maybe I need to watch Underworld again.

Longjocks wrote on Aug 14, 2012, 23:22:
As for the commentor who said "Mirrors Edge meets Total Recall", where the hell did this come from?
He works at capcom.

News Comments > Dead Space 3 February Dates Narrowed
9. Re: Dead Space 3 February Dates Narrowed Aug 14, 2012, 23:25 Acleacius

I played the first, it was ok not great like System Shock franchise. Just can't get into the 2nd one, just feels like more of the same. Does DS 2 pick up and get interesting much out of the tutorial section?

No way I would ever buy with DS 2 having such a lack of depth to it, unless it gets better.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Aug 14, 2012, 02:55 Acleacius

Lol, what a funny girl, that's why independents are doing so well.

What Jadey meant to say was big corporations are only willing to fund, lack of innovation. The reason is cause it's so easy to shovel and cause anyone could develop it!

Badda Boom! Drummer

This comment was edited on Aug 14, 2012, 03:19.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jul 30, 2012, 23:54 Acleacius

Oh just read about the dogs hope it's just random and not serious.  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
12. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jul 28, 2012, 19:36 Acleacius

Sounds too buggy, no rush here. Hell they should have been fixing all the damn broken quests and bugs anyway.

BTW we use real money to buy your game, hire a real writer capable of writing above the adolescent level, thanks.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2012, 17:43 Acleacius

Blue you should go for homemade Kimchi or Sauerkraut. They are great additions to grilled meats and vegetables and have amazing health benefits, since they are fermented.

When I go for Korean Barbeque the side dishes are always a perfect complement to the grilled dishes.

News Comments > On Sale
16. Re: On Sale Jul 19, 2012, 22:51 Acleacius

Damn it, stop making me spend, bastards! Exhausted  

3566 Comments. 179 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo