Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3540 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > BioWare Founders Retire
18. Re: BioWare Founders Retire Sep 18, 2012, 20:14 Acleacius

bioware will be riccitiello's last hostile take over and as bioware dies so does ea.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Sep 17, 2012, 13:58 Acleacius

Hell, this makes the game worth buying all by itself!  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Obsidian Kickstarter
26. Re: Obsidian Kickstarter Sep 14, 2012, 16:30 Acleacius

And then pillars of heaven shook...  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million
23. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 11:55 Acleacius

It's strange feeling being in a game where you can hit max cap and never leave the n00b zone. The only way you could not hit cap in this game, is to not play.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Digital Sales Resume
11. Re: Guild Wars 2 Digital Sales Resume Sep 11, 2012, 15:38 Acleacius

I'm only guessing the game is broken at the same places on all the servers. Iron Marshes and Timberline are pretty buggy but Iron Marshes can be Map Completed 100%. Timberline is still has several broken events but only one can't be completed, Whispering Falls. There is a POI and Skill Point behind a door, which can't be open atm by the NPCs.

News Comments > Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit
83. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 6, 2012, 20:30 Acleacius

He's gonna have to step down, no way the company can continue to be profitable with him working at the company.

The only way he could make this go away is to pay her off. It would have to be at least 7 figure deal, since she has him by the balls.

News Comments > Ubisoft Scrapping Always on DRM
7. Re: Ubisoft Scrapping Always on DRM Sep 5, 2012, 10:34 Acleacius

She went on to add "we can't understand why customers won't bow to our superior intellect and shower us with money".

ubi is always the instigator or a willing participant in every major drm catastrophe.

News Comments > Op Ed
25. Re: Op Ed Sep 4, 2012, 18:11 Acleacius

Leave it to ubi!

The very foundation of their company, seems to be "let's find a new way to be condescending bastards to customers".

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Status Report
62. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 3, 2012, 08:46 Acleacius

Woo hoo, TP was up for several hours and no crashes. Only experienced one minor bug. Great timing too, I was less than 10 spaces from filling up 5 toons, with 5 bags each. Now they all down to 25% full.

Normally when you click on the sell button you get a pop confirmation to click. The conformation stopped working but I could just click on another TP page (my transactions) then back to the sell page. It still worked but just a little extra effort.

I'm glad for the most part the forums are down, helps them focus and not waste time trying to read all the minor tech support issues. The one exception would be the spoiler forums, since they can be invaluable in finding out about broken quest or asking for help.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success
37. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success Aug 31, 2012, 13:54 Acleacius

Open the Trading Post/Broker/Auction House, Bioches!

I've had to make a 4th toon, now I've got 3 toons full of loot just so my main can adventure.

News Comments > Spec Ops: The Line MP Knocked By Dev
25. Re: Spec Ops: The Line MP Knocked By Dev Aug 29, 2012, 18:04 Acleacius

2K Games did the same thing to Bioshock Infinite, lets hope Levine can get that removed before release in February.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Launches
76. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Aug 29, 2012, 00:05 Acleacius

Events are the standout feature for me, they one upped Rift's Events.

Best tip I can give atm, is you can play any starting area with any class. Just look for the Azura gate at your home city, it will take you to Lions Gate. There is a portal to each of the five major cities at Lions Gate.

Also, doing all the discovery points and vistas on each of the five cities and Lions Gate will net you 18 Transmutation Stones and TONS of XP.

Any idea what the Guild limit per sever is, I've heard a rumor it's really low, less than ten. Apparently the rumor goes Areanet wants less guilds force more cooperation. Since I'm new to GW world, no clue if it's true and the forums were down last I checked.

On the upside the wiki is now up and downside still no Auction.

I transferred to Tarnished Coast, the first server I was on seemed to have too many trolls.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire Announced
33. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire Announced Aug 28, 2012, 23:50 Acleacius

Adopt hell, if I'm paying to raise and house them, there's gonna be bedding involved in the production!  

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released
4. Re: Max Payne 3 Free DLC Released Aug 28, 2012, 23:45 Acleacius

rockstar killed the lore, just let the game die.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
33. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 26, 2012, 23:27 Acleacius

ASeven wrote on Aug 26, 2012, 13:56:
....As it is I rather skip a great game and a terrible port rather than encourage publishers and developers to not make any effort whatsoever when porting to PC.
Thumbsup

PC Gaming > Guild Wars 2 Guild
23. No subject Aug 25, 2012, 07:01 Acleacius

Servers are filling fast and just had a server crash. Ok looks like forums and wiki are crashed to, think this is the full monty!

Server: Sanctum of Rall
Human Necro - Cannibella

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 2012, 07:18.

19. No subject Aug 25, 2012, 01:01 Acleacius

Thanks Bucky.

I'm at the install/download screen, didn't realize we couldn't actually install yet. Figured they let everyone download pre release but wouldn't let us log into servers yet. Damn, they are going to take a huge hit in 2 hours.

Edit: Got it downloading, hadn't confirmed email yet.

This comment was edited on Aug 25, 2012, 01:21.

17. No subject Aug 24, 2012, 23:03 Acleacius

Anyone know if there is a good racial match for each the Necro, Elementalist and Mesmer? The wiki site has crashed and the main page isn't showing any details I can find.

Thanks for any tips.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 24, 2012, 17:41 Acleacius

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 12:40:
And by the way, can Huffington post get a NSFW tag please, or even better, never be linked to at all? Their stupid ass flash player starts without user intervention and can NOT be paused nor stopped... which is pretty hilarious given that a flash video player only needs to do 2 things.. play stuff when I ask it to play stuff, and not play stuff when I ask it not to play stuff.
Know what you mean, the thing I really hate even more than that is the way HuffPo constantly (3-5 min) updates flash and/or java on the front page. Not exactly sure which it is, instead of the front page being static, the stories update and move around. If I'm half way down the page click over for something important link like sideboob , then come back all the stories are shifted and sometimes it resets my page position back to the top (my when new lead story hits?).

Adblock Plus and No Script, can't stop it at least with default settings. Proxomitron prevents almost everything from loading but that's too much like 1990s BBS, lol. Thanks for link Burrito of Peace, going to give it a try, hope it helps.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Aug 24, 2012, 16:18 Acleacius

Ratty wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 06:09:
I played with UFO for awhile solely so that my followers would ride horses, but I never used any of the other functionality. I uninstalled it because lately I haven't been using followers. They were just getting in the way and without a lack of personality or back story there wasn't any reason to want them around.
It's a huge problem they are mostly dead weight if your a Stealther. I'm trying to convince Sulteric Drums to release Saerelith and Viconia without being fully fleshed out and their quest, which he seems inclined to do. He's got all the flirt menu done and a few other bits. That alone makes them better than any NPC in Skyrim. He's still trying work on her face and hair but Zzjay has joined the team to make a new race.

llamaRCA was working on a companion for Skyrim but got too frustrated with the CK and is now back in FNV making a sequel to Willow, instead.

You can try Cerwiden -SMART Healer certainly the most useful companion atm, especially for any melee PC.

3540 Comments. 177 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo