Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3874 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online
5. Re: Firefly Cast Returns for Firefly Online Apr 20, 2015, 09:29 Acleacius

InBlack wrote on Apr 20, 2015, 09:16:
The Magician wrote on Apr 20, 2015, 09:14:
Fuck Adam Baldwin.

Why?
He's ted assnugget level, batshit cray, cray.

"Let's not focus on her. That'll be like entering a bad K-hole you'll never wake up from." Mr. Robot
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Apr 13, 2015, 20:50 Acleacius

nin wrote on Apr 13, 2015, 19:39:
Bit of a twist /spoiler on the Terminator one, BTW. Didn't watch it until after I sent it in.

Ant Man looks awesome, way better than I would have guessed.

Lmao, don't watch the Terminator preview, it's the whole damn movie, except the last 5 minutes! Flush

"Let's not focus on her. That'll be like entering a bad K-hole you'll never wake up from." Mr. Robot

News Comments > Free Elder Scrolls Online Weekend for Beta Players
20. Re: Value proposition Apr 9, 2015, 20:54 Acleacius

ColBlister wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 14:43:
A mere 80 GB download on my 7 mbps DSL line, that'll only take 25 hours of 100% bandwidth, to enable a weekend of free play. That's a peculiar value proposition.
After looking at it a bit more, I think it's basically 45 gig. Looks like the 80 gig was including the install files.

11. Re: Free Elder Scrolls Online Weekend for Beta Players Apr 8, 2015, 21:51 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 21:41:
The client had gone down to $20 a few times and I imagine it will again before too long so you may want to hold off for now.
I was thinking about that, now I'm not so sure they will do it again for at least 2 years. No reason now, they were trying to get people in to sub them. I'm betting the best sale might be a Flash sale in summer or winter for 50% off.

8. Re: Free Elder Scrolls Online Weekend for Beta Players Apr 8, 2015, 21:29 Acleacius

Ant wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 21:24:
I got this invitation too, but frak that time limitation. Doesn't ESO have free play with limitations too? If so, then I'd rather play that and take my time.
Nah, it's like Guild Wars 2, buy to play for free.

They could have a minor sale during the weekend, with this event. I doubt there will be any big sales till summer. The Steam version was different originally, since it didn't launch until about six months after release. I'm not really sure how the sales will work now, since no Steam game was involved in the Beta.

4. Re: Free Elder Scrolls Online Weekend for Beta Players Apr 8, 2015, 20:24 Acleacius

Be prepared, it's the 31 gig minimum install. On the Steam page it says 80 gig, iirc.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer
40. Re: Grand Theft Auto V 60FPS PC Trailer Apr 2, 2015, 16:24 Acleacius

I will probably never play this, since it offers no neutral or good choice paths in the story. I do hope it's successful PC port sales, so rockstar will get off their dumbasses and port Red Dead Redemption.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Apr 1, 2015, 09:11 Acleacius

No joke, careful with the Game Over link, at least I'm having issues. Until your sure, don't enable scripts it's got a pretty low rating with Web of Trust  

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning
26. Re: Pillars of Eternity Bug Warning Mar 30, 2015, 23:25 Acleacius

The minor bug I'm experiencing, several times a Sound bug both popping and really loud foot sounds.  

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Released
109. Re: Pillars of Eternity Released Mar 28, 2015, 02:11 Acleacius

nin wrote on Mar 28, 2015, 01:12:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 28, 2015, 01:00:
Pillars of Eternity mods
The NSFW Female portraits, IE Mod and BETTER graphic for the moment.

The "better graphic" one is certainly curious, comparing the shots...

Well I better check all the NSFW female shots, just to make sure they are...um delicious? Grin

101. Re: Pillars of Eternity Released Mar 28, 2015, 01:00 Acleacius

Pillars of Eternity mods
The NSFW Female portraits, IE Mod and BETTER graphic for the moment.

31. Re: Pillars of Eternity Released Mar 26, 2015, 16:28 Acleacius

And the crowd goes wild! Lighter Mwahaha  

News Comments > H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam
27. Re: H1Z1 Sells 1M Copies on Steam Mar 24, 2015, 14:14 Acleacius

There are a million people, out of 8 billion who like mindless and unfinished pvp, with zombies?...duh. Stab  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End
58. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End Mar 18, 2015, 11:44 Acleacius

Think we will get Steam keys now, since it's all the same? Not to mention it would probably help bandwidth, having another download site like Steam. I guess they will be getting hammered for the next week from downloads.

The Steam page says 80 gig hard drive space is required, has the game really grown 40 gig more, since release?

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Mar 7, 2015, 19:21 Acleacius

This Insomnia sale at GOG is INSANE! Can't believe I have been logged in checking these sales for almost a week, nearly 24/7. Wake up to pee? Check sales! Mwahaha

Got a GOG version of Dead State for $9.90 and Nox for $1.49. So far won a free Legends of Grimrock 2 and Shadowman. Actually won a 3rd jrpg style game, I've never heard of but oddly it said my Crit Win had timed out. I was thinking, they could have run out of the game before I could click to accept. Whatever

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Mar 4, 2015, 21:57 Acleacius

Congratz PatrickWeeks! Highfive W00tw00t  

News Comments > Diablo III CDR Changes to End Perma-Immunity
5. Re: Diablo III CDR Changes to End Perma-Immunity Mar 4, 2015, 13:54 Acleacius

I don't play it and probably never will but that sounds like a bs fix. They should just admit to nerfing and shorten the spell/ability times. Cool downs always start from cast time, at least in every game I recall. Not to mention the whole logic of 'casting an ability' timer starts at completion of the cast.  

News Comments > Dying Light DLC & Hard Mode Next Week
5. Re: Dying Light DLC & Hard Mode Next Week Mar 4, 2015, 13:40 Acleacius

There are already hard mode mods, Techland didn't need to do it too. It would have been a much better to add more content and the ability to skip the main quest (which sucks for the most part) or release the damn editor tools.  

News Comments > Source Engine 2 Announced
23. Re: Source Engine 2 Announced Mar 3, 2015, 23:57 Acleacius

Vampire Bloodlines 2, must being released on the same day! Crying  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 5 Will Add Party Storage; Mouselook
5. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch 5 Will Add Party Storage; Mouselook Mar 2, 2015, 21:18 Acleacius

I'll grab it in about 10 years when it hits Steam.  

3874 Comments. 194 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo