Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3597 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC "Up for Consideration"
49. Re: Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC Nov 19, 2012, 16:15 Acleacius

If it's true their games only sell a couple hundred thousand PC copies on Steam....then it's true their games suck donkey balls, just like the management.

Indie games without PR, sell more.

This comment was edited on Nov 19, 2012, 16:20.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC "Up for Consideration"
30. Re: Rockstar: GTA 5 for PC Nov 19, 2012, 13:12 Acleacius

Thankfully, when ever I forget why I never play their games....I know, I can always count on them to remind me, they are a pathetic developer.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > On Sale
14. Re: On Sale Nov 19, 2012, 08:25 Acleacius

.net_Drifter wrote on Nov 19, 2012, 01:11:
Oh, and:
Acleacius wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 17:25:
Grabbed SIN, it's defiantly worth $2.50, if they removed that shitty ass release drm.

What DRM? From what I remember, the original game did a disk check, but that was patched out ages ago.
Unless by DRM you mean Steam?
It's been so long, maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Most games att only took about 10 seconds to load. At release SIN took an average of 60 seconds to load if you were lucky, maybe it was just poor/rushed programming.

On episodes, wasn't there also some game breaking bugs at release when Steam was still new and working out the bugs. So many games and so much time has past, hard to recall atm.

I actually hear getting sleep, helps the memory.

News Comments > On Sale
9. Re: On Sale Nov 18, 2012, 17:25 Acleacius

Grabbed SIN, it's defiantly worth $2.50, if they removed that shitty ass release drm.  

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. EA wins LGBT equality award Nov 16, 2012, 16:18 Acleacius

Corporate Cannibalism is Equal Opportunity based!  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P
41. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Now F2P Nov 16, 2012, 16:04 Acleacius

Games by Goldfarmers for Goldfarmers!  

News Comments > Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Expands
1. Re: Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Expands Nov 15, 2012, 21:05 Acleacius

Never thought I'd see another update, hope it's not just a hardcore update. The last one allowed level 50 to 52, but it was a total shit grind. You really needed a group of at least four good players to get in the new area, iirc.

Too bad there isn't an free and easy way for soe to upgrade the gamecode to Unreal 3. The main reason, I'm hopeful EQ3 will be more like Vanguard, than EQ2.

News Comments > Ubisoft Pitching CliffyB?
3. Re: Ubisoft Pitching CliffyB? Nov 14, 2012, 10:08 Acleacius

Ooops, this post was hacked!

This comment was edited on Nov 14, 2012, 10:24.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
40. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2012, 00:40 Acleacius

Prez wrote on Nov 12, 2012, 04:54:
.... Credit does go to him for at least having the guts to give the order, something that Bill Clinton failed to do when the opportunity presented itself. Think of the lives THAT could have saved.
Wrong, you've been watching too much, hannity the homophobe.

Clinton issued a CIA directive to assassinate Bin Laden. Which you clearly would have known by at least watching the main stream media or using Google. Not only that Clinton had a boots on the ground plan, designed by Richard Clark and approved in Dec 2. Instead they decided to leave it up to bush, since Clinton didn't want to hand bush a war.

Clinton built the most comprehensive Terrorism division ever to date, in the history of the United States. The whole while, the pathetic Congress lead by newt "I'm the only thing standing between freedom and Auschwitz here in the U.S." (you remember that guy, right.) fought tooth and nail to prevent extra funding for Counter Terrorism.

Of course we all know what bush did. Nothing. But you left that out and made shit up about Clinton. <shocking>

You mean Obama didn't pull the trigger. He most certainly DID kill Bin Laden. When everyone advised Obama against going in, he gave the order to kill. Our brave men, women and dogs couldn't have even boarded the choppers without the GO, from Obama.

Actually it's historical fact.

News Comments > Next Crysis not Crysis 4
3. Re: Next Crysis not Crysis 4 Nov 12, 2012, 21:14 Acleacius

Crysis Apocalypse: Invasion of the PC Pirates!  

News Comments > Mass Effect 4 Uses Frostbite 2
4. Re: Mass Effect 4 Uses Frostbite 2 Nov 12, 2012, 21:07 Acleacius

Yeah, it will be multiplayer only and require a constant connection like diablo III: Dead to the World.  

News Comments > Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1?
21. Re: Win8 Exclusive DirectX 11.1? Nov 12, 2012, 11:55 Acleacius

Douche bags.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2012, 01:58 Acleacius

Please stop wasting your brain cells.

Jill Kelley, the woman who received emails from Broadwell that prompted her to alert FBI, reportedly works as a State Department military liaison.

According to the Washington Post, the woman was "frightened" for her safety and contacted the FBI for protection. The Post describes the emails as "threatening."

The New York Times reported that the woman's complaint led the FBI to learn of Petraeus' affair. According to the Times, officials decided to investigate Broadwell and stumbled upon emails that revealed the relationship.

Broadwell is an expert on military affairs and the author of a biography on Petraeus. She is married with two children and lives in Charlotte, N.C.

Petraeus is married to Holly Petraeus, who is the assistant director of service-member affairs at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

MSNBC broke the news of the affair, and Petraeus' decision to resign as CIA Director, on Friday.

According to the New York Times, some senior members of Congress were alerted of the news several hours before the story broke. White House officials knew as early as Wednesday night.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Nov 10, 2012, 21:35 Acleacius

nin wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 10:50:
Acleacius wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 03:52:
Yes, iirc they lose all rights at the end of the year.

Fuck I'll drink to that!

edit: I'm assuming you mean interplay, and not gog.
Yes and just for Fallout series, iirc.

Thought it was a story covered here after the lawsuit was settled. Something along the lines of interplay only being able to sell the existing Fallout packages until the end of the year. Then they lose the Fallout rights, completely to Bethesda.

Not sure how this will effect GOG, honestly. Even if Bethesda stops selling Fallout on GOG, we should be able to keep out current versions there.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Nov 10, 2012, 03:52 Acleacius

Yes, iirc they lose all rights at the end of the year.  

News Comments > Diablo III Bans
3. Re: Diablo III Bans Nov 9, 2012, 11:19 Acleacius

Damn I'm glad I never bothered with this bullshit game, a camera view mod? They can go f*themselves.  

News Comments > BioWare Mythic Now Just Mythic
35. Re: BioWare Mythic Now Just Mythic Nov 9, 2012, 08:06 Acleacius

ea is like an incurable disease, luckily it's one we can choose, not to be infected by.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Video Diary
8. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Video Diar Nov 9, 2012, 07:59 Acleacius

Of course, I'm tempted by the premise of the pve coop. Sadly, the weakness of most Elder Scrolls is combat, not sure how this is going to be different.  

News Comments > Dead Space 3 Announcement Announced
3. Re: Dead Space 3 Announcement Announced Nov 8, 2012, 01:59 Acleacius

Damn, thought it said Dead State announcement.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patched
29. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patched Nov 3, 2012, 21:10 Acleacius

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 3, 2012, 16:45:
Acleacius wrote on Nov 3, 2012, 05:21:
It was big mistake to not allow a neutral path between the Stormcloaks and Imperials to reconcile. It's not hard to figure out who the real enemy is, why treat the NPCs and players as stupid, not offer it. Locking us out of doing quests without committing to a side, bad design, wtf.

Bethesda where bad writing is prevalent.

That is what multiple playthroughs is for.
True! It's just the writing is so bad, it causes dizziness.

If it wasn't for all the great mods and editor, doubt I would spend half of the time playing in ES series. Just speaking of the Stormcloaks (Imperials are as bad). Why would I want to kill people who, just want control of their own destiny. On the other hand why would I help a bunch of racists kill a very much needed ally.

Now if there was a neutral path, wouldn't mind repeating it every playthrough. Especially if it didn't treat us like complete idiots. A lot of peeps like playing good or bad or both. I really only like good and neutral. I hate being forced to take a side, when I wouldn't take it in real life or it makes no sense.

3597 Comments. 180 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo