Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3585 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Update Today
3. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Update Today Feb 12, 2013, 10:38 Acleacius

Love the idea of Tagging designers and mocking their shitty design decisions in public. Bonus points for cleverly attaching their name to specific bad design! Bloodthirsty  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines
30. Re: Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 12, 2013, 10:27 Acleacius

They canceled Aliens RPG for this crap...Bastards! Middlefinger  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > BioWare Founders Honored by GDC Awards
11. Re: BioWare Founders Honored by GDC Awards Feb 12, 2013, 07:40 Acleacius

Sad about what's happened over the years but they deserve it overall.

The scary part is I'm not sure how much would be different even if riccitiello's borderline-legal (the word 'legal' is being used loosely here), corporate takeover maneuvers. Bioware seemed all too willing to lower quality for consoles over the years.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
45. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 11, 2013, 07:11 Acleacius

Dev wrote on Feb 10, 2013, 17:24:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 10, 2013, 17:09:
Played Skyrim last night for about 5 hours - only level 26 and it says I have only done 8 core missions in 60 hours. haahahahah I have a lot of fun clearing out stuff, selling, crafting, talking with peeps, exploring....hell, I dont' even need a main storyline! hahahah
Generally thats the way I play games like that too. Thats how ppl like us get hundreds of hours in those kinda games
Same here, to bad Bethesda doesn't take a lesson from Dead Island, Coop! Party2

Btw thanks for the tip about Unread Books, it will make a great addition. I also use a skill book mod which offers a choice whether to read now or save it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2013, 09:09 Acleacius

Damn you guys and gals have gone from Blue to WHITE! Keep your toes by the fire and Cognac in your bellies!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
29. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2013, 07:56 Acleacius

Baton down the hatches at the Blue Tower and the whole east coast, all you guys and gals be safe!

This is just a link to HuffPo, if your allergic please don't click.
NEMO COMETH

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
20. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 7, 2013, 14:22 Acleacius

Why Microsoft Got Into The Console Business
I'm 99% sure this is bullshit, but will wait to see the full interview. The threat to the PC only came after m$ bribed, bulled and beat PC developers into submission. Not only did it threaten the PC but the quality of games and software development as a whole. It brought on the institutionalization of development with almost slave like conditions for developers, low quality shovelware and retail release in beta state or worst.

Greed at a corporate level, global profit at the expense of humanity.

News Comments > Morning Patches
12. Re: Morning Patches Feb 7, 2013, 13:39 Acleacius

Ummm, blood....Gimme! Vampire  

News Comments > On Sale
26. Re: On Sale Jan 29, 2013, 01:36 Acleacius

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 26, 2013, 20:21:
....am I the only one still sticking to my guns on not installing Origin?
Guns here too! I did break years of tradition not playing ea games at release with TOR. I bought it retail, made an origin account used for the game account. No software install unless you buy and download from them.

News Comments > On Sale
10. Re: On Sale Jan 26, 2013, 20:17 Acleacius

origin is so pathetic they still don't have a complete ME2, after 3 years.  

News Comments > THQ Breakup Details Confirmed
19. Re: THQ Breakup Details Confirmed Jan 24, 2013, 12:28 Acleacius

Damn for a second, I thought Volition (instead of Surreal) had done Drakan Order of the Flame and PC gamers might actually get a sequel! Oh well, I'll settle for a quality sequel to Summoner, made to be played on the PC if not the lead platform.  

News Comments > Steam Sale Encore This Weekend
21. Re: Steam Sale Encore This Weekend Jan 4, 2013, 21:11 Acleacius

Defiantly looking for New Vegas Complete to hit 75%, but can wait. As much as I despise id nowdays, I must admit Rage looks tempting at $5.  

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 30, 2012, 13:51 Acleacius

Guess this is when the real sales start, last 5 days.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Dec 15, 2012, 13:19 Acleacius

There is nothing non-privileged about any of this case," said DOJ lawyer Tony Coppolino.
Proof, of constitutional violation and immediate shutdown, necessity.

News Comments > Dishonored Patched
7. Re: Dishonored Patched Dec 5, 2012, 09:50 Acleacius

Never had any of these issues at least I recall, but still glad they are working on it. Too bad their focus is on challenge maps atm. instead of story.  

News Comments > Dead Space 3 Preorders
4. Re: Dead Space 3 Preorders Dec 3, 2012, 16:07 Acleacius

origin Middlefinger  

28. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 3, 2012, 05:35 Acleacius

Gratz, Dishonored!  

News Comments > Deus Ex Texture Mod
5. Re: Deus Ex Texture Mod Nov 29, 2012, 11:02 Acleacius

Amazing work, gratz!  

News Comments > Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon"
3. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon" Nov 27, 2012, 22:12 Acleacius

An announcement of an announcement on the worst rated AAA game in history, afaik. 3.8 User Score with about 4400 reviews.  

News Comments > Dishonored DLC Next Month
19. Re: Dishonored DLC Next Month Nov 27, 2012, 18:55 Acleacius

Asmo wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 18:38:
....I guess I'm getting value for money playing ghost/non-lethal (side note, wish there was an absolute way to check if you've breached either condition before the end of each section), but it feels like there's a bunch of untapped potential that will either end up as DLC or a sequel...
They have to actually see you, when they do it causes them to come after you. There are specific sounds that occur and 3 stage Light Icon over their head. Just save your game and test exposing yourself to get used to the sound. If all three horizontal rows of lights, light up they have defiantly seen you iirc, plus you get the symbolic sound effect.

3585 Comments. 180 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo