Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3599 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Shadow Warrior "Reimagining" Announced
9. Re: Shadow Warrior May 9, 2013, 23:18 Acleacius

Fantaz wrote on May 9, 2013, 23:12:
Why Shadow Warrior, and not Shogo or Blood?
Pretty sure those are both Disney titles.

I'm surprise Broussard and Miller sold the rights to Shadow Warrior. Any idea if maybe Flying Hog is making this for Broussard and Miller or maybe someone else?

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale May 9, 2013, 00:24 Acleacius

Avencast: Rise of the Mage 75% off on Steam. Charming little game and independently made, with a megacritic user rating of 83. Well worth $2.49, if you like top down and playing a mage. Good writing, story and art.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Diablo III Patched
4. Re: Diablo III Patched May 7, 2013, 23:07 Acleacius

Anyone ever figure out who was the exec who officially approved putting the RM AH in the game? Just wondering who I should be ridiculing and mocking for the rest of their lives.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue May 7, 2013, 18:25 Acleacius

sauron wrote on May 7, 2013, 10:31:
...Any advice for mods very welcome - I already installed the improved UI since the original is awful. The game otherwise is fantastic and runs beautifully on my machine - much less of a system hog than Oblivion. It's like playing a movie....
Top 100 on the most popular download site. You have to be logged in to see it, since it contains Adult Content (i.e. nude mods).
Top 100 most endorsed files

News Comments > Project Hell Becomes Hellraid
5. Re: Project Hell Becomes Hellraid Apr 29, 2013, 15:13 Acleacius

No wonder they can't be bother to fix bad designs (UI, graphic, audio, gameplay) and bugs in their games. They've been working on at least three games, unable or worst unwilling to address them after years of the same issues. They should be forced to work an additional three months on their games once they 'say' they are complete. Now, I'm wondering how much ubi has to do with the condition of their games at release.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 27, 2013, 21:16 Acleacius

Gratz, here's hoping you have to cook at least another fifty or more of these dinners! Party  

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock - Master Quest
4. Re: Legend of Grimrock - Master Quest Apr 25, 2013, 01:48 Acleacius

They did a great job, the one major issue seems to be it's lack of story/narrative/lore to drive the gameplay.

Oh minor spoiler, I never Rested so I never knew somethings were going on. They should have made players Rest at least once as part of training.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead Island Riptide
27. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Island Riptide Apr 24, 2013, 11:12 Acleacius

Krovven wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 00:26:
GMG with GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA
Thanks Krovven, got it!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead Island Riptide
14. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Island Riptide Apr 24, 2013, 00:12 Acleacius

I've spent more than 250 hours on the original, so I'll defiantly pick this up, but just not first week. Honestly, Techland hasn't had a good game launch as long as I can remember. I really think they've hit on a magic formula with DI but they refuse to get real writers or address their obvious technical weaknesses. Not to mention since they can't even get one game out at a time in stable condition, should they really be trying to do two.

Actually I thought they had hit on a magic formula with CoJ but they have done nothing but screw up the magic of the first game. Even there, they didn't fix the obvious technical issues from the first CoJ game, mainly being the reprehensible console designs. Then rockstar came along and did it right with Red Dead Redemption. At least from what I hear and read, since I haven't played it. But rockstar are complete console dicks, since they didn't release it for PC.

What is with delusional sociopaths in game development, anyway. Flamethrower

@PHJF are you still seeing it on sale for $32 somewhere?

@OpticNerve we never had any problem connecting on Coop, at least I recall. And if it had been a bad problem, shirley I'd remember.

News Comments > Ubisoft: Complexity Holding Back Splinter Cell
3. Re: Ubisoft: Complexity Holding Back Splinter Cell Apr 23, 2013, 09:58 Acleacius

"complexity" isn't a word ever considered, regarding splinter cell.  

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
1. Re: Saturday Interviews Apr 20, 2013, 16:48 Acleacius

Spoiler of Metro 2033 ending, so unless you've played it don't look.

The story of this game picks up from the ending where you, as Artyom, have caused the nuclear genocide of the Dark Ones race.

That sucks, taking away player choice. I've never played as evil in Metro 2033

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 19, 2013, 20:59 Acleacius

It's ridiculous bioware is still selling the original releases without any dlc attached and not complete editions.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 19, 2013, 20:55 Acleacius

Here is a link, not sure if it's the one Blue intended.

Call for GDC Europe 2013 talks closes on Monday - submit now!

News Comments > Metro: Last Light Survival Guide Video
1. Re: Metro: Last Light Survival Guide Video Apr 16, 2013, 23:29 Acleacius

Register to view.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall Apr 16, 2013, 17:37 Acleacius

Agree, I had no interest in the Trials but this is looking very interesting and a good excuse to play through the whole game again.  

News Comments > No One Knows Who Owns NOLF
55. Re: No One Knows Who Owns NOLF Apr 8, 2013, 09:05 Acleacius

FYI, I ended up getting the GotY Edition after my original cd install was having sound issues.

GotY seems to have no trouble installing or running correctly in Win 7. I've only had to add the widescreen patch.

No One Lives Forever: Game of the Year Edition

40. Re: No One Knows Who Owns NOLF Apr 7, 2013, 06:53 Acleacius

Ant wrote on Apr 7, 2013, 02:24:
Acleacius wrote on Apr 7, 2013, 02:05:
No One Lives Forever and Win 7
Cool web site!
Yeah it is, wait till you see the Widescreen! Pimp

As they mentioned my Mirrors is greyed out and unable to activate, maybe it's an Nvidia problem. Anyone with ATI get Mirrors activated?

37. Re: No One Knows Who Owns NOLF Apr 7, 2013, 02:05 Acleacius

No One Lives Forever and Win 7  

News Comments > Sanguine Nights Kickstarter Correction
1. Re: Sanguine Nights Kickstarter Correction Apr 6, 2013, 12:07 Acleacius

Hehe, yeah had me confused. Think we both were trying to send you info on Sanguine Nights Darkest Blood.  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Apr 6, 2013, 00:21 Acleacius

D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo, deal of the year!  

3599 Comments. 180 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo