Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3718 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
20. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 13:08 Acleacius

Ridiculously stupid decision, much of the world is still experiencing recession.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale
11. Re: Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale Nov 13, 2014, 11:25 Acleacius

The second stamp was only 11 hours, 3rd jumped to 22 hours.

Cutter wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 06:54:
That still equates to work. So what is it and how is it "fun"? Where does James Woods fit in with the fun?
Don't go all Cop on us! Tickling

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Announced (Not F2P)
12. Re: Just Cause 3 Announced (Not F2P) Nov 11, 2014, 22:58 Acleacius

Here's hoping their engine (new or upgraded) is Coop fan moddable, again! Highfive Lighter  

News Comments > System Shock 2 Community Patch
6. Re: System Shock 2 Community Patch Nov 11, 2014, 12:45 Acleacius

Amazing! Zombie Lighter  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
28. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 10, 2014, 19:11 Acleacius

JayDeath wrote on Nov 10, 2014, 09:18:
Acleacius wrote on Nov 10, 2014, 01:49:
I'm guessing Alien and Mordor will get down to %40 off during the holidays, in a Flash sale at the least.

Kinguin.net has killer deals on both of those titles right now.
Thanks for the link, it's new to me. I'm a little worried about extra costs and currency conversion fees, since I would be buying from the US.

24. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 10, 2014, 01:49 Acleacius

I'm guessing Alien and Mordor will get down to %40 off during the holidays, in a Flash sale at the least.  

17. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 9, 2014, 17:30 Acleacius

You know you want it!  

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 9, 2014, 12:39 Acleacius

Sales for PC gamers have been pretty lackluster lately. Alas better get my mojo jacked with some caffeine gonna need it 24/7 for the Flash sales coming soon! Coffee

Lmao, seeing Farm Simulator 15 is as nutty, as seeing you guys go crazy over that EU Truck simulator, everyone was hot for last year(?). Hahaha_no

News Comments > Saturday Patches
27. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 9, 2014, 07:38 Acleacius

Ladron3dfx wrote on Nov 9, 2014, 06:13:
Drakan: Order of the Flame
I hate talking dragons. Wall
How dare you! Biting

Btw SteamDB is pretty cool, at first I thought it was a site someone uploaded all the songs you guys got taken away, for downloading.

22. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 8, 2014, 22:54 Acleacius

I agree with nin, this is the azzhats at rockstar not Steam. Steam is the service, not the holder of individual game User Rights.  

9. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 8, 2014, 19:03 Acleacius

Damn, I missed getting Drakan II on the PC. Damn you soe, damn you to the burning pits of eternity! Flamethrower Mwahaha  

News Comments > Blizzard Announces Overwatch
28. Re: Blizzard Announces Overwatch Nov 7, 2014, 16:37 Acleacius

This is an April Fools, Blue posted early? Mwahaha  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 7, 2014, 10:47 Acleacius

I never got ME 3 either, after feeling ripped off by ME 2. ME 2 was a disappointment in the sense of not being able to buy a complete package with dlc on Steam. So I've got ME 2 with no dlc, unless succumb to ea's blackmail, to join their service. Flamethrower  

News Comments > Ubisoft vs. Steam?
13. Re: Ubisoft vs. Steam? Nov 7, 2014, 10:37 Acleacius

People don't know uplay was required when buying on Steam, I didn't when I bought Far Cry 3. No, I don't read every detail about game requirements, nor do I read the 'Terms of Use' before I click 'yes' to install.

The problem is ubi/ea forcing people to use their service. It's clear the majority of people want to use Steam, the should at least be offered for sale. From what I've read the 'cracks' of these games don't use ubi/ea services, which proves ubi/ea services are just another drm layer. Middlefinger

Personally I didn't even join Steam for more than 5 years after it was started. Valve doesn't have anything close to the horrible records of ubi/ea. I'm sure the hell not joining ubi/ea services without years of thorough vetting.

News Comments > Evening Previews
3. Re: Evening Previews Nov 6, 2014, 22:21 Acleacius

rockstar always has treated PC gamers like shit, apparently they always will. I've only played one of their games GTA III, it annoyed me so much I decided to never play another. Middlefinger

The one game I might have been swayed to buy, would have been Red Dead, but we all know how well that worked out for PC gamers.

News Comments > Evening Previews
4. Re: Evening Previews Nov 5, 2014, 22:49 Acleacius

Too bad GTA doesn't let you roll your own toon in open world. I'd have a lot more respect for GTA, if at the very least they let you play as neutral, if not a good toon.

Forced villain? Bleh... Shakefist

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
3. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Nov 4, 2014, 19:35 Acleacius

"choice & consequence" awesome, I've been waiting for this dlc! Hahaha_no  

News Comments > Dragon Age: The Last Court Revealed
2. Re: Dragon Age: The Last Court Revealed Nov 3, 2014, 19:45 Acleacius

Are the 5 dlc out yet? Middlefinger  

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 1, 2014, 14:08 Acleacius

Looks interesting, I hope this gets made, imo dayz is just a pvp gankfest and worthless without Coop.  

News Comments > Dead State in December
3. Re: Dead State in December Nov 1, 2014, 13:25 Acleacius

I'm too biased to write a review! Mwahaha

If you follow the Steam reviews I only see 1 negative review in the month of October, yet 61 in previous months. On the positive side it seems opposite, the closer the game gets to release the better with 281 positive reviews.

3718 Comments. 186 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo