Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4022 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jan 14, 2016, 14:25 Acleacius

The Bioshock mod looks good, but I kept waiting to see Piper modded to look like Elizabeth in a blue dress!  
Harry: I am a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan. And have a lovely afternoon, madam.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 14, 2016, 14:02 Acleacius

Lmao, counter intelligence and Gandhi! Hahaha_no

Who Owns Oregon? Some Historical Context on the so-called Militia Occupation of Public Lands

The idea 'Kracker Al Qaeda' has anyone smart to know anything about history or laws is hilariously ridiculous. Have you actually heard these 'Clown Qaeda' talk. They are poor, armed, uneducated and self important sociopaths with histories of severe mental illness.

Bundy lied about his family owning the land pre-1950 so he could steal Federal Resources. There was a Federal indictment and court case. No evidence of ownership, except for words out of Bundy's mouth. The two guys, who just went to jail also had a Federal case for stealing Federal Resources and Arson on Federal Lands.

Harry: I am a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan. And have a lovely afternoon, madam.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - That Dragon, Cancer
20. Re: Steamship Ahoy - That Dragon, Cancer Jan 12, 2016, 14:18 Acleacius

I'm SO thankful games can help people and now they are being designed to do it! Lighter

I really don't have the emotional strength to play this either, atm. Still trying to deal with finding out my mother is schizophrenic (delusional, paranoid, narcissistic ...etc ) about two years ago. At the very least, indirectly responsible for the destruction of another couple's marriage (including one suicide (son) and one death from alcoholism (husband)). She also directly responsible for her own mother's death (doubled the dosage of medication, after finding it caused my grandmother to lose 100 lbs). Forging my name to blackmail and extort my uncle, then again to control our family inheritance Will. Apparently she spent it or sent to god (via all the nice men in black, who promise to put in a good word with god for you, if you give them money)?

I tried calling all living, friends and family who knew her from childhood and she's likely been sick since before I was born. As if this isn't bad enough, turns out she's been emotionally torturing and abusing me from birth. It's like finding the missing puzzle piece for a broken life, causing a lifetime a memories to interconnect. Not sure there's enough room in the forum for that list ... Bleh, can't believe I just posted that, apologies. Embarrassed

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 7, 2016, 21:32 Acleacius

I'm betting m$ has a way to turn that back on, which is something I've heard about when trying to shut off the data collection.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 11:00 Acleacius

Beamer wrote on Jan 7, 2016, 09:52:
Out of curiosity, are the auto-play YouTube ads messing with anyone else's system? I'll be typing, then discover that entire chunks of words, or even sentences, never made it to the browser. At first I thought it was only when I had multiple Blues tabs open (and I often will), but it seems to happen when I even have just one.
FlashStopper for Firefox Stops video autoplay.

News Comments > Op Ed
32. Re: Op Ed Jan 3, 2016, 01:59 Acleacius

NKD wrote on Jan 3, 2016, 00:14:
People on this site REALLY have a hard time keeping Cliffski and CliffyB separate. I swear half the hate Cliffski gets is because people are associating him with the asinine shit CliffyB has said over the years.

Surprised no one has accused him of being a know-it-all postal worker who spends all his evenings in a bar.
I know, right? I made the mistake once before myself. I defiantly feel bad for Cliffski sharing a name with "the unspeakable name that shall never be spoken!" Mwahaha

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 29, 2015, 05:45 Acleacius

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 27, 2015, 23:36:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 27, 2015, 23:08:
Great news for Underrail, always good to see an underdog/indie popping the cork of the Top 10! Cheers

You mean Undertale?
Ooops, no wonder doctors say sleep is good for you! Zombie

On the other hand, Underrail is GOOD! Lighter

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 27, 2015, 23:08 Acleacius

Great news for Underrail, always good to see an underdog/indie popping the cork of the Top 10! Cheers  

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Dec 25, 2015, 16:48 Acleacius

Damn, too bad and thanks for the link. I haven't even made it to OOTB yet, saw this Amazon sale link and I was history! Mwahaha

I've been trying to use limited gift cards as a possible way to prevent too much carnage, in case of hack attack. I saw clearly, it was defiantly Steam mobile code being injected.

This comment was edited on Dec 25, 2015, 16:57.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Dec 25, 2015, 16:22 Acleacius

Great deal, nin!

Is Steam getting hacked right now or is it me? Everytime I try to type a game in Search, then try to click it "Steam mobile" code gets injected causing FF (up to date) not to be able to read the address. In case it matters, was checking Dishonored page (from the front page, typed search).

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 25, 2015, 16:10 Acleacius

Damn, anyway I try to get to Amazon's PC Digital Downloads, it's 400 pages! I really miss that list we got occasionally from Reddit. It was just a strait list down the page no icons, separated by each date what was going to be on sale during the holidays. Urk  

News Comments > On Sale
12. Re: On Sale Dec 25, 2015, 00:54 Acleacius

Jerykk wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 22:52:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 18:06:
Jerykk wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 16:57:
I'm genuinely shocked that Bioware Points are on sale. This may very well be the very first time ever. Sadly, the discount is only 33%. Bioware's DLC is so overpriced that 75% is the minimum discount required to be worthwhile.
FYI, using a VPN like cyberghost is the best solution. You can usually get up to 50% off depending on your current region. Here's a thread on Biowares own site, talking about how to do it. The thread is a year old and most recently tested in the last 30 days as still working. The procedure is a little different from a year ago, just make sure to read the posts. Ahoy

Nice find! Sadly, even 50% off is still too little. When Mass Effect Trilogy routinely goes on sale for $15 and offers over 100 hours of gameplay, paying $20 for a few hours of ME3 DLC is absurd.
Oh I agree it's still priced too high. I'm just looking out for ME2 DLC if it's a good dead. I decided not to buy any more ea origin games, the last two I played were ME2 and DA Origins.

Edit: Oh wait, this could stack, getting the 50% of then using it to buy the 33% dlc? Damn, I'm too tired atm, brain not working...must sleep! Sleeping

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Dec 24, 2015, 18:06 Acleacius

Jerykk wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 16:57:
I'm genuinely shocked that Bioware Points are on sale. This may very well be the very first time ever. Sadly, the discount is only 33%. Bioware's DLC is so overpriced that 75% is the minimum discount required to be worthwhile.
FYI, using a VPN like cyberghost is the best solution. You can usually get up to 50% off depending on your current region. Here's a thread on Biowares own site, talking about how to do it. The thread is a year old and most recently tested in the last 30 days as still working. The procedure is a little different from a year ago, just make sure to read the posts. Ahoy

News Comments > Steam Winter Sale
56. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 23, 2015, 20:11 Acleacius

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Dec 23, 2015, 13:48:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 23, 2015, 02:47:
Some other strange things I noticed besides Dungeon Lords. Mafia 2 is still down for the count and while UBI has almost all of their games on sale Stick of Truth isn't.

Stick of Truth is now on sale on Steam for $7.49 (75% off).
Just noticed it, thanks.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 23, 2015, 20:05 Acleacius

Thought all the sales prices were set with the new Steam sales? I posted last night how Stick of Truth was one of the only UBI games not one sale, now it's on sale.

Edit: The DLC seems to be regular price, but Amazon has them on sale. Ultimate Fellowship Pack $.75 US and Samurai Spaceman Pack $.50 US, so game and dlc is $8.75.

This comment was edited on Dec 23, 2015, 22:55.

49. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 23, 2015, 02:47 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Dec 23, 2015, 01:37:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 22:05:
Just bought a game from GOG. Then tried buy 2 games from G2A, for the fist time. Got a message saying the credit card failed, 4 times and no luck. I called the cc company, they said no problems and they are not denying it. 20 minutes on Live Chat with G2A support, they told me to call the cc company. Middlefinger . Guess I'll try Kinguin.

Are you doing it through Paypal? Might want to double check with your CC provider's security because the same shit happened to me at first. Turns out G2A is flagged in their database so there was, in fact, some sort of block. They removed it and it's worked fine since.
Thanks for the tip, actually I did finally get Venetica and Frayed Knights from G2A, at 50% off Steams current sale prices. It turns out it was a cross site check being done via script at the last second for the visa approval. NoScript blocks cross site transfers by default, so I temporarily disabled the function and went through. Both keys worked, well at least I haven't been kicked off Steam yet ! Party2

Some other strange things I noticed besides Dungeon Lords. Mafia 2 is still down for the count and while UBI has almost all of their games on sale Stick of Truth isn't.

46. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 23, 2015, 01:22 Acleacius

Heltorne wrote on Dec 23, 2015, 00:21:
Oddly enough, I thank you for telling me this! Even with it's reputation Dungeon Lords is a blast in some form or another. Glad it's on steam finally, going to buy it right now.
Oh I've been interested in the past at least. I'm just laughing through the pain ! Zombie

This is actually the 4th release and they still haven't even come close to a stable multiplayer. In their defense, Nordic has patched it extensively and has a developer in forums talking about future updates.

44. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 23, 2015, 00:09 Acleacius

Lmao, did you guys see Dungeon Lords reared it's ugly head again and it's now a fuukin Steam game! Lol_dies

According to the forums the Coop is pretty much DOA still but single player is possible. Of course it's being sold as Coop, too! Backstab

42. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 22, 2015, 22:05 Acleacius

Just bought a game from GOG. Then tried buy 2 games from G2A, for the fist time. Got a message saying the credit card failed, 4 times and no luck. I called the cc company, they said no problems and they are not denying it. 20 minutes on Live Chat with G2A support, they told me to call the cc company. Middlefinger . Guess I'll try Kinguin.

28. Re: Steam Winter Sale Dec 22, 2015, 18:16 Acleacius

I dread steam sales now, cause the front page scroll is at least 1000 and takes 15 minutes minimum.

Saw a couple mention Amazon, did they have their holiday sale yet, I don't recall seeing it?

4022 Comments. 202 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo