Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3616 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Dex Kickstarter
5. Re: Dex Kickstarter Nov 13, 2013, 15:06 Acleacius

Looks, pretty cool!  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns DRM Ending
5. Re: Shadowrun Returns DRM Ending Nov 13, 2013, 00:22 Acleacius

Bier?  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Nov 12, 2013, 16:02 Acleacius

An odd thing Steam does, is put a sequel and original on sale, but not list the original. Like Fable III, but no link or list that fact that Fable TLC is on sale too, at $2.49.

Edit: I did find it in the Specials today, not yesterday though.

News Comments > Happy Mass Effect N7 Day 2013
14. Re: Happy Mass Effect N7 Day 2013 Nov 7, 2013, 15:37 Acleacius

Not to mention you still can't get a complete version of ME2, after almost 4 years.  

News Comments > Thief Trailer
14. Re: Thief Trailer Nov 2, 2013, 00:34 Acleacius

Sigh, same arrogant design attitude that brought us boss battles in DXHR.  

News Comments > Thief Trailer
8. Re: Thief Trailer Nov 1, 2013, 17:08 Acleacius

Creston wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 13:31:
They should have gone full Bulletstorm. "SIGHTSEEING +500" "A BRIDGE TOO FAR +1000" I mean, if you're going to dumb down Thief, why not just go full retard?
They did go full retard!

News Comments > South Park: The Stick of Truth Delayed
16. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Delayed Oct 31, 2013, 22:58 Acleacius

@Cutter: Yeah I couldn't stop laughing at the song either, lmao.

Didn't think I could want to play the game more. Now I've started sneaking into Obsidian's office after they've all gone home to play it while they sleep, Muwaahaha!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2013, 01:44 Acleacius

Thanks HorrorScope and Jivaro!  

30. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2013, 19:11 Acleacius

Anyone tried Neverwinter Online? As long as it's not terrible, was thinking of giving it a try, but saw we have to install something called ARC. Now worried ARC is something like Origin.

Thanks

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
15. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 15, 2013, 15:56 Acleacius

Yeah, my vote for SS2 was misguided, it's defiantly a game to be played alone and in the dark, not as comic relief.

I'm not that big of fan of Run & Hides, though stealth games can be great fun.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 15, 2013, 10:50 Acleacius

Prez wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 10:23:
I'd say either Amnesia or Clive Barker's Undying (if you can still find a copy and get it working on Windows 7)
nin wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 10:29:
Prez wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 10:23:
I'd say either Amnesia or Clive Barker's Undying (if you can still find a copy and get it working on Windows 7)

Undying was some creepy stuff...wish that would show up on GOG. I know my cds somewhere, but I've not seen it lately.
Undying You guys just missed it on sale for $2.49, as part of the EA 60% off weekend sale. Plus you got The Witcher for free.

First choice would be System Shock 2, second Undying.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 14, 2013, 21:59 Acleacius

Rockstar confirms GTA Online characters can't be restored if lost
Is it due to being a console save system or is GTAO just so crappy you can't save your character from session to session?

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Oct 14, 2013, 21:55 Acleacius

Wondering if we already have The Witcher, could we gift it when buying The Bard's Tale?  

News Comments > The Dark Mod No Longer a Mod
6. Re: The Dark Mod No Longer a Mod Oct 12, 2013, 01:07 Acleacius

Gratz on all your hard work Dark Mod team! Cheers

At least one good thing came from the doom3 engine.

News Comments > Thief Gameplay Trailer
16. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 16:56 Acleacius

I didn't think it was possible to get worse, but leave it to square enix. They are the ones driving this console crap design of QT events, no free roaming, much less free freaking jumping.

OMG, police stop that masked man, he jumped up and down on the sidewalk!

Techie714 wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 15:26:
I thought Deus Ex:HR was outstanding & I thought this was the same team doing this game, I guess i was wrong?
same people, Deus Ex is next.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Outed?
13. Re: Far Cry 4 Outed? Oct 9, 2013, 13:05 Acleacius

Rattlehead wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 11:56:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 10:20:
ubisoft lost at least 20% of their sales due to lack of modding tools and social capabilities. Sales that would have come from community word of mouth and constant press of mods from games like Elder Scrolls and Fallout.
Where exactly did you get these numbers from? Show me any sort of data or sales figures to back that stupid claim up. Stop pulling shit out of your ass based on NOTHING.
Did I say, I was quoting numbers or is changing intent of my post your idea of trolling? Hard to believe your not aware of the numerous studies that show, what a huge increase in PR word of mouth and the longevity of sales of games like Elder Scrolls and Fallout due to all the modding community. After all these years of you being a gamer, I'm sure the hell not going to waste time holding your hand to walk you through it, while your being a bass.

12. Re: Far Cry 4 Outed? Oct 9, 2013, 12:55 Acleacius

Creston wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 11:25:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 10:20:
ubisoft lost at least 20% of their sales due to lack of modding tools

The Dunia 2 modding tools work fine. Plenty of mods out for Far Cry 3. I quite like Ziggy's Mod.
Your right, Ziggy's is great fun, but they don't have the scope of a real toolset. Especially when considering the scope of unofficial patches of Elder Scrolls or Fallout. Plus no ability to fix UI, or even seemingly simple modding like custom vehicles, upgrades and the ability to keep a jeep/buggy/boat. I'm in no way trying to take away the wonderful work the current modders do but most are forced just to edit xml files and such, the ability to create is much greater.

Story wise, I think they are absolutely being serious. Though there's obviously humor and humorous situations in the game. Yet, with violence turning tropes, by (without giving spoilers) allowing guys to be victims, instead girls to be brave and resourceful. I'm guessing your referring to the last 15 min of the Vaas showdown, it was confusing but mostly due to the acid trip.

6. Re: Far Cry 4 Outed? Oct 9, 2013, 10:20 Acleacius

Far Cry 3 was goty for me, despite the fact that the UI, Save System and no Toolset Editor, were a console disaster.

ubisoft lost at least 20% of their sales due to lack of modding tools and social capabilities. Sales that would have come from community word of mouth and constant press of mods from games like Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

This comment was edited on Oct 9, 2013, 11:55.

News Comments > First 5 Minutes of BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Trailered
2. Re: First 5 Minutes of BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Trailered Oct 8, 2013, 10:32 Acleacius

Looks great and sounds like a perfect tie-in!

nin wrote on Oct 8, 2013, 09:59:
Soooo tempted to watch this, but I'm sure it's a spoiler...

Been waiting to see the fall of Rapture since the first Bio.

To be honest, not sure what you consider a spoiler. I'm not really seeing a spoiler, there's not action only exposition, the setup. The only new info is 'the case' and seeing Rapture, as a walkthrough during the exposition.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2013, 17:28 Acleacius

Hoping for a swift and painless recovery for all.

I've heard offering a dog something they are not used to eating can work, if not just to peek their curiosity. You could try something like boiled chicken and rice, if his normal diet is more based on red meats. Low sodium, if any at all, not to mention Chicken soup and sleep is probably good for back strains. Avoid tylenol.

3616 Comments. 181 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo