Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3807 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Dishonored Free Weekend
9. Re: Dishonored Free Weekend Aug 22, 2014, 04:54 Acleacius

Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 23:25:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 19:50:
In a typical zenimax greed move, they only put the dlc on sale for 50% off. This is the same way they try to force people to buy their games twice i.e. goty editions.

After quitting ESO for these types of moves, probably won't ever buy a zenimax game at release again. They publish so many extremely popular games, it's doubtful there could be an effective organized effort to try and stop it.

Or you can do something crazy like have some patience and wait for a GOTY release. No no let's bitch instead.

Did you ever buy the same Zenimax published game twice? Or are you just talking out of your ass?
I didn't, never said I did and you can clearly seem to be able to read. A lot of people buy the games twice, take Skyrim for instance. Yes, waiting a GOTY, genius, but what about the people who support the product at release (i.e. higher price). They are still waiting for the dlc to hit 75% after 3 or 4 years. Surely you could have figured this out with your own brain cells?

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dishonored Free Weekend
4. Re: Dishonored Free Weekend Aug 21, 2014, 19:50 Acleacius

In a typical zenimax greed move, they only put the dlc on sale for 50% off. This is the same way they try to force people to buy their games twice i.e. goty editions.

After quitting ESO for these types of moves, probably won't ever buy a zenimax game at release again. They publish so many extremely popular games, it's doubtful there could be an effective organized effort to try and stop it.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2014, 17:24 Acleacius

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:08:
nin wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 16:37:
Pretty sure people are giving money, dude.

Good, cause what I was seeing and hearing was making me plenty mad.
You might have gotten some misinformation, maybe you don't need to be mad, bro.
Ice Bucket Challenge Rules?

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month
25. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 15, 2014, 21:32 Acleacius

Oh the population defiantly seems to be dropping, which is proably why they put the game on Steam for 50% off. They got a new influx but still, most don't make it to veteran, many won't play past a couple months.

I did end up quitting today, due to the greedy move to exclude previous game owners from Steam.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2014, 11:42 Acleacius

This Is What You Look Like In Ultraviolet, was an excellent find and makes an amazing PSA!  

23. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 15, 2014, 11:29 Acleacius

Also adding Rift and LotRO to the list, since by being an owner before F2P we receive many extra bonuses.

I defiantly enjoyed the game but it's the sheer greed of the business model pushing me away.

20. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 14, 2014, 18:13 Acleacius

I made a screen shot of my The Secret World install, after seeing the thread saying, it would not.  

18. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 14, 2014, 04:51 Acleacius

deadearth wrote on Aug 14, 2014, 00:02:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 23:35:
deadearth wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 21:43:
Has any Paid MMO that has come to steam allowed allowed users to register their key for free? I'm not aware of any, there may be one or two but most don't. I'm not sure why you would expect bethesda to
Guild Wars 2, comes to mind. Secret World comes to mind.

How many do I need to list?

Everquest, Everquest II and Vanguard (now deceased), comes to mind.

Can I expect now, are you still blocking me?

Guild wars 2 isn't even on steam. Guild Wars 1 cannot be activated (http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/trying-activate-game-steam-t10470753.html).

Everquest and everquet 2 are both now f2p. I can't find any evidence that activating the non-f2p versions on steam was a possibility . Secret World you also cannot activate on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/app/215280/discussions/0/828925216459127115/

I agree it would be nice, but not something that should be expected.

Denying access to the forums is odd as I'm not aware of any other game requiring ownership to access or post on the forums.
Wow, I really did get Guild Wars 2 wrong. Honestly have no idea what the thread is about on The Secret World. My TSW is absolutely registered on Steam, not a non-steam shortcut. I can right clicky, delete local content, see my registration key. I remember being able to use my old Vanguard account on Steam, even downloaded it from there, till the server was killed last month. I'll post and ask about Everquests.

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced
11. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced Aug 14, 2014, 00:05 Acleacius

ItBurn wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 21:43:
Ok, so they're making a Left4Dead clone, but with zombies?
Nope, Dead Island with zombies!

16. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 23:43 Acleacius

PropheT wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 23:40:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 22:09:
Still Zenimax is being pretty stingy. It works against them not to provide this. Next time fewer people will wait for the Steam key instead of buying directly from them.

Does it really matter? You can add games you didn't buy on Steam to your library so you can use the overlay while you play them, if that's what this is about.
Yeah it matters, we can't use the damn forums and paying $15 a month.

14. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 23:35 Acleacius

deadearth wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 21:43:
Has any Paid MMO that has come to steam allowed allowed users to register their key for free? I'm not aware of any, there may be one or two but most don't. I'm not sure why you would expect bethesda to
Guild Wars 2, comes to mind. Secret World comes to mind.

How many do I need to list?

Everquest, Everquest II and Vanguard (now deceased), comes to mind.

Can I expect now, are you still blocking me?

This comment was edited on Aug 13, 2014, 23:42.

9. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 21:31 Acleacius

Ceribaen wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 20:44:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 20:38:
I almost quit this month (still might), due the backstabbing zenimax move to prevent game owners from registering on Steam.

? details/explain?
zenimax won't let owners of the game, register with Steam. I've been playing/owner since pre-release. Unless something has changed, zenimax is trying to make all owners buy the game again on Steam.

Yes, as jdreyer mentioned and even worst zenimax won't even let we owners post in the forums

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced
7. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced Aug 13, 2014, 20:56 Acleacius

The thing I like about zombie games is there is no need to defend killing them. They pass every politically correct, social and moral metric for asskick'in and kill'in! <yeee haaaa> Devilish Flamethrower

I didn't like the video at all.

5. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 20:38 Acleacius

I almost quit this month (still might), due the backstabbing zenimax move to prevent game owners from registering on Steam.  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
12. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Aug 13, 2014, 16:28 Acleacius

Oh speaking of "No reason to trust ea or brand bioware", here's another reason I will be saving money.

Going to be extremely skeptical about any reviews released ahead of time or within the first week and will not fall for pre-release purchase propaganda.

News Comments > BioWare Announces Shadow Realms
32. Re: BioWare Announces Shadow Realms Aug 13, 2014, 15:52 Acleacius

No reason to trust ea or brand bioware.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailers
8. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailers Aug 12, 2014, 22:41 Acleacius

No mod support, console design and forced ubiplay?  

News Comments > Casey Hudson Departs BioWare
6. Re: Casey Hudson Departs BioWare Aug 7, 2014, 20:54 Acleacius

When your screw ups are so massive, it's what your remembered by not your years of experience.  

News Comments > Where Crytek Stands
8. Re: Where Crytek Stands Jul 30, 2014, 20:38 Acleacius

This is all dirty, stinking PC gamers' fault! Shakefist  

News Comments > Crytek Gets Funds for "Transitional Phase"
16. Re: Crytek Gets Funds for Jul 25, 2014, 21:53 Acleacius

Aggressively and falsely attacked PC gamers. Enough said.  

3807 Comments. 191 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo