Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3861 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 1, 2014, 21:58 Acleacius

zenimax is *******, still won't put the dlc content on sale for 75%, after more than 3 years. Flamethrower  
"Let's not focus on her. That'll be like entering a bad K-hole you'll never wake up from." Mr. Robot
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 30, 2014, 21:14 Acleacius

Highfive Lighter  
"Let's not focus on her. That'll be like entering a bad K-hole you'll never wake up from." Mr. Robot

News Comments > On Sale
12. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 23:32 Acleacius

Been looking for Steam code for the original Call of Juarez on amazon so I can use Blue's code but they won't offer it. On sale atm for $4.99, in case anyone else want's it in there library. Cowboy

Those Steam Flash sales from the past were a pain to keep up with, but I really don't like this new format, bleh.

Damn, only 6 days till Dead State! Mwahaha

News Comments > Steam Autumn Sale
67. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 27, 2014, 05:00 Acleacius

Glad you guys are finding deals, looks pretty weak with no Flash sales (unless I'm missing them). GOG seemed to have much better deals, lots of good 50% to 80% off sales.  

News Comments > On Sale
21. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2014, 01:05 Acleacius

jimnms wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 07:17:
You can do that at IsThereAnyDeal. You can import your wishlist and customize how it notifies you of deals. You can have it notify you only if the discount is 50% or greater, or you can set it to notify you of a discount once then not again unless the price drops below the previous notification. It will even notify you if there is a discount code (i.e. GMG) for a game. By default it notifies you if a game on your wishlist goes on sale anywhere, even if it's GOG, Origin, Uplay, but you can also set it to only notify you if the game activates on Steam.

I've noticed Steam's wishlist notification a lot of the time doesn't work when games go on sale, but IsThereAnyDeal works great.

Cutter wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 12:08:
You can do that on Is There Any Deal.
Excellent, thanks for the info!

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Nov 25, 2014, 21:00 Acleacius

Is there anyway to set a percentage of a sale on your Steam Wish list? I.e. if I want to be notified of a Flash sale or any other sale where the game is 50% to 75% off.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Nov 22, 2014, 18:09 Acleacius

Here is a link to the Cease and Desist order, post #11 has links to help with Facebook and Twitter posts.

Also a My letter to Legal and CCP games thread, just posted.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Nov 22, 2014, 18:01 Acleacius

nin wrote on Nov 22, 2014, 14:42:
Damn! Got excited they had a bundle that included Deja Vu, only to find it's only the mac and apple versions...I'm assuming there's an x86 emu somewhere?

If it gets released on GOG, it will be built in!

News Comments > EVE Online Trailer
3. Re: EVE Online Trailer Nov 22, 2014, 17:53 Acleacius

Remember ccp is the company who single handedly killed White Wolf and the World of Darkness. Protest Flamethrower

Even though the license is dead, they have refuse to even let the fans create an updated version of Bloodlines by sending a Cease and Desist order. Please read to at least post #11 if you can help with a Facebook or Twitter post in support and here is the Project Vaulderie General Discussion forum.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
33. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 22, 2014, 00:13 Acleacius

Dare you to find something on here and eat it with a scotch! Chef

Pulled Pork? Pizza? Oh yeah!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2014, 11:01 Acleacius

Happy birthday Blue, thanks for being such a Rockstar bundle of joy! And especially for all the amazing years of gaming news, fun and nonsense! Headbang

Also GOG seems to have most if not all their 75% to 80% off titles on sale at once, maybe a weekend special.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective
88. Re: Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective Nov 20, 2014, 20:47 Acleacius

Beamer wrote on Nov 20, 2014, 10:03:
Acleacius wrote on Nov 20, 2014, 07:58:
The only bullshit seems to be your facts. There is intent by publishers to demonize PC gamers. If you want to call every manufactured psychosis, conspiracies fine by me.

You seem to have such respect for saintly corporations and their great deeds for humanity. Giant corporate publishers, love you too and would never take advantage of you, cause your special. Hahaha_no

Jesus, the persecution complex. If they wanted to demonize you they wouldn't fucking port their games.
In Beamers world, of course there are no publishers who don't port to PC or make shitty ports. Also, apparently Jesus isn't going to help you understand. Mwahaha

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
61. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 14:22 Acleacius

Class Action fraud case waiting to happen, it seems.  

79. Re: Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective Nov 20, 2014, 07:58 Acleacius

Beamer wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 13:22:
There isn't some conspiracy to damn you or ALL PC gamers. Stop with that bullshit. Please. Stop. Please. Stop.

Piracy is higher on PC games. Simple fact. It's unavoidable.
The only bullshit seems to be your facts. There is intent by publishers to demonize PC gamers. If you want to call every manufactured psychosis, conspiracies fine by me.

You seem to have such respect for saintly corporations and their great deeds for humanity. Giant corporate publishers, love you too and would never take advantage of you, cause your special. Hahaha_no

66. Re: Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective Nov 19, 2014, 13:01 Acleacius

Read about this, as usual this is a publisher stunt to blame PC gamers as pirates. He specifically only mentioned the one thing, which could be associated with PC gamers, not the fact console versions were out almost 2 weeks before the PC(2 days before release).

If you guys are going to talk about this make sure you talk about the whole story, including consoles. If not, publishers will continue to get away with treating the PC gamers like crap and get away with it. I.e. justifying draconian drm, such as always on or not releasing PC versions of games.

It helps them spread the lie and demonize ALL PC gamers in the media. So all PC gamers who do buy PC games, get black eyes as well. Why do you think PC gamers have a bad reputation with the general population.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age: Inquisition
67. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age Inquisition Nov 18, 2014, 21:42 Acleacius

Quinn wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 21:15:
Acleacius wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 21:14:
Ooc, did bioware implement some type of starting checklist section, where previous game players can make their past choices known before the game starts? Iirc, bioware abandoned using previous saves from past games, since they were using a different engine, though this could all be from a dream. Plotting

Google: Dragon Age Keep
Done, but I don't have origin so I could only read the FAQ.

1badmf wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 21:18:
have you been living under a rock? =D look up dragon age keep. you can even get to it from an ingame link, though i don't recall where it is exactly off the top of my head.
It sound like dlc to add a home base! I chose to wait, no way I trust ea! Hahaha_no

The FAQ didn't really answer everything, here hoping someone comes up with a mod, as they did in ME2. Iirc, there was a console hack, allowing you to manually choose the major/minor settings.

62. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age Inquisition Nov 18, 2014, 21:14 Acleacius

Ooc, did bioware implement some type of starting checklist section, where previous game players can make their past choices known before the game starts? Iirc, bioware abandoned using previous saves from past games, since they were using a different engine, though this could all be from a dream. Plotting  

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age Inquisition Nov 18, 2014, 11:02 Acleacius

Combat DLC is to be release, after the holidays. Mwahaha  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Launch Trailer
11. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Launch Trailer Nov 17, 2014, 21:35 Acleacius

Redmask wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 21:02:
It's the Frostbite engine, there won't be any mods unfortunately.
Another reason it's hard for me to even bother with ea games. Flamethrower

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Preloads
18. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Preloads Nov 14, 2014, 23:56 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 20:09:
Cool beans. The rest of eagerly await the impressions of you who have taken the plunge.
+2

3861 Comments. 194 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo