Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3539 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 4, 2014, 00:01 Acleacius

Cold U.S. Temperatures Expected To Break Records As 'Polar Vortex' Blasts Midwest
Polar Vortex, wtf? I had to look it up, apparently it's caused by too many taxes on the rich! I checked to confirm it with foxnews.

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 21:49:
Is it just me, or is that a REALLY fast turn around on the Veronica Mars movie?
Probably just because I'm anxious but thought it was taking too long.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam, Origin DDoSed?
37. Re: Steam, Origin DDoSed? Jan 3, 2014, 15:41 Acleacius

SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 13:20:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 13:17:
So let me get this straight....it is now past 1300, so you can no longer buy or sell the globes - but they were down for how many hours? And now you can't do anything with them, and they are probably going to yank all of them? wow. Classy!
Yeah that does suck.
I was expecting Steam to at least expand the sale a few hours due to the issues they've had.
Instead they just ignored it like it never happened.
I'm not 100% sure (probably someone like Dev would know) but think it's because of the contracts, all these sales are setup months ahead of time. It's possible some dickish company like ea, activision or ubi could sue Valve if they continued the sale without permission.

El Pit wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 13:37:
Acleacius wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 12:32:
Omg I'm a spammer, I suck!
Damn I tried to delete post 18 and 19 but don't have permission, sorry Blue.

Ahaaaaaaaa! SAY NO MORE! So, you're DDoSing Blue's News, right? RIGHT?! NSA waterboarding, Guantanamo Bay, or a Justin Bieber concert. It's your choice.
Oh, oh, could I pick waterboarding justin bieber and nsa, at guantanamo bay? Can I, can I, please, please? Mwahaha Plotting

Or since they are already active, could easily been:
'Syrian Electronic Army' hacks Skype's Twitter and blog accounts

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Fallouts Returning to Steam
3. Re: Fallouts Returning to Steam Jan 3, 2014, 12:39 Acleacius

They had to add the line: So long, herv (you dick).  

19. Re: Steam, Origin DDoSed? Jan 3, 2014, 12:32 Acleacius

Please delete me!

This comment was edited on Jan 3, 2014, 12:43.

20. Re: Steam, Origin DDoSed? Jan 3, 2014, 12:32 Acleacius

I started having trouble connecting late last nite but didn't really effect me since I just logged in offline to play.

This is just kids, as pointed out Valve/Steam has no real strategic power in government or politics.

Damn now I'm unable to post to Blue's forum!

Edit: Omg I'm a spammer, I suck!
Damn I tried to delete post 18 and 19 but don't have permission, sorry Blue.

18. Re: Steam, Origin DDoSed? Jan 3, 2014, 12:32 Acleacius

Please delete me!

This comment was edited on Jan 3, 2014, 12:44.

News Comments > On Sale (2)
6. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 2, 2014, 20:36 Acleacius

I thought Rift servers got turned off.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2014, 13:58 Acleacius

Last day of Amazon sale  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 1, 2014, 12:16 Acleacius

and you know, you didn't marry a stripper or anything.
It's DANCER!

Hope everyone's safe, Happy New Year! Pimp

News Comments > GOG.com Drops Fallout Games
2. Re: GOG.com Drops Fallout Games Jan 1, 2014, 12:00 Acleacius

Yup, no more herv to gum up the works.  

News Comments > On Sale
15. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2013, 22:36 Acleacius

I caved, bought the Steam Mass Effect Collection. Shame

Logged into origin account (no software), registered my ME. Now can't see any of the 3 games I have registered there, ME, DAO and SWTOR. After browsing the quick fixes, with no luck, got into que for Live Support. Once connected, was told I had to do the following list (leaving the reps name out).

Create an account in http://www.pogo.com/

2 - Login into https://profile.ea.com/login.do using the EA email id and password.

3- Scroll down the page, click on " Add Persona".

4- Select option " existing EA classic screen name". It will open a login window.

5- Login using pogo screen name and password.

6- Click on " Add Persona".

7- Now pogo screen name should appear under " Select a default persona" heading.

8- Double click on the pogo screen name.

Wtf, I have to register a new account at some hokey game site called pogo games? ea has already made me register with ea and origin, now pogo just to see my current games.This seems like one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, where the hell does ea bullshit stop?

Anyone have any insight into wth is going on and if this popo site is legit?

Thanks for any tips.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2013, 20:25 Acleacius

Cheers all, stay safe! Party2

./kicks 2013 out the door! Kick

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Dec 31, 2013, 02:53 Acleacius

"Croft" A Tomb Raider Fan Film
Am I really the only one who watched this, can anyone explain the ending in spoilers?

Thanks

News Comments > On Sale
75. Re: On Sale Dec 31, 2013, 02:51 Acleacius

Creston wrote on Dec 31, 2013, 01:24:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 23:31:
Does origin ever put the Mass Effect 2 dlc on sale?

Thanks

Sadly, no.
Thanks, to bad it sucks. What else should we expect from ea. What's weird at least according to the wiki about dlc is that even now 4 years later some packages are still exclusive to psn. Annoyed

News Comments > On Sale
73. Re: On Sale Dec 30, 2013, 23:31 Acleacius

Does origin ever put the Mass Effect 2 dlc on sale?

Thanks

News Comments > On Sale
42. Re: On Sale Dec 30, 2013, 05:59 Acleacius

Creston wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 00:53:
{PH}88fingers wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 22:33:
lol I caved and bought Euro truck cuz of these forums

Everyone already owns Snuggle Truck, now my next plot is to make everyone ETS2 as well!
Lol, snuggle truck?

News Comments > On Sale
34. Re: On Sale Dec 29, 2013, 23:59 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 21:36:
Lulz! Liking this so far. Just went from Strasbourg to Stuttgart. And I love the internet radio feature. Found some euro 80's station so I'm crusin' along to the 80s. Haha!
For god's sakes, you guys please don't break out your buba hats, chewing tobacco, black/yellow mollies and start saying Breaker, Breaker! Earmuffs Lmao.

News Comments > On Sale
33. Re: On Sale Dec 29, 2013, 23:53 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 23:11:
For most games I don't even get around to playing the DLC, so that's fine by me. Something like New Vegas has easily 100 hours or more w/o DLC, so it's still a fine deal.
Your right, New Vegas with all the fan mods is a wickedly good game.

News Comments > On Sale
32. Re: On Sale Dec 29, 2013, 23:51 Acleacius

Damn I'm still torn about using GamersGate for a couple of obscure EU RPGs. Does this script really look safe to allow for payment processing?

Reputation of online-metrix.net

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 29, 2013, 23:38 Acleacius

"Croft" A Tomb Raider Fan Film
Excellent work on this movie. It's the best action scenes I've ever seen in a Fan Film, especially from a female action hero. I'm guessing she has been in the military, someone clearly showed her how to walk/move with weapons, not to mention great stunt work. Very good work on the music.

I didn't understand the ending, There is... spoiler
There's no way the young girl is Laura. Laura dies and the young girl takes her place? wtf?

3539 Comments. 177 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo