Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3699 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced
11. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced Aug 14, 2014, 00:05 Acleacius

ItBurn wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 21:43:
Ok, so they're making a Left4Dead clone, but with zombies?
Nope, Dead Island with zombies!

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month
16. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 23:43 Acleacius

PropheT wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 23:40:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 22:09:
Still Zenimax is being pretty stingy. It works against them not to provide this. Next time fewer people will wait for the Steam key instead of buying directly from them.

Does it really matter? You can add games you didn't buy on Steam to your library so you can use the overlay while you play them, if that's what this is about.
Yeah it matters, we can't use the damn forums and paying $15 a month.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

14. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 23:35 Acleacius

deadearth wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 21:43:
Has any Paid MMO that has come to steam allowed allowed users to register their key for free? I'm not aware of any, there may be one or two but most don't. I'm not sure why you would expect bethesda to
Guild Wars 2, comes to mind. Secret World comes to mind.

How many do I need to list?

Everquest, Everquest II and Vanguard (now deceased), comes to mind.

Can I expect now, are you still blocking me?

This comment was edited on Aug 13, 2014, 23:42.

9. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 21:31 Acleacius

Ceribaen wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 20:44:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 13, 2014, 20:38:
I almost quit this month (still might), due the backstabbing zenimax move to prevent game owners from registering on Steam.

? details/explain?
zenimax won't let owners of the game, register with Steam. I've been playing/owner since pre-release. Unless something has changed, zenimax is trying to make all owners buy the game again on Steam.

Yes, as jdreyer mentioned and even worst zenimax won't even let we owners post in the forums

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced
7. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced Aug 13, 2014, 20:56 Acleacius

The thing I like about zombie games is there is no need to defend killing them. They pass every politically correct, social and moral metric for asskick'in and kill'in! <yeee haaaa> Devilish Flamethrower

I didn't like the video at all.

5. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Update 4 Next Month Aug 13, 2014, 20:38 Acleacius

I almost quit this month (still might), due the backstabbing zenimax move to prevent game owners from registering on Steam.  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
12. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Aug 13, 2014, 16:28 Acleacius

Oh speaking of "No reason to trust ea or brand bioware", here's another reason I will be saving money.

Going to be extremely skeptical about any reviews released ahead of time or within the first week and will not fall for pre-release purchase propaganda.

News Comments > BioWare Announces Shadow Realms
32. Re: BioWare Announces Shadow Realms Aug 13, 2014, 15:52 Acleacius

No reason to trust ea or brand bioware.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Trailers
8. Re: Far Cry 4 Trailers Aug 12, 2014, 22:41 Acleacius

No mod support, console design and forced ubiplay?  

News Comments > Casey Hudson Departs BioWare
6. Re: Casey Hudson Departs BioWare Aug 7, 2014, 20:54 Acleacius

When your screw ups are so massive, it's what your remembered by not your years of experience.  

News Comments > Where Crytek Stands
8. Re: Where Crytek Stands Jul 30, 2014, 20:38 Acleacius

This is all dirty, stinking PC gamers' fault! Shakefist  

News Comments > Crytek Gets Funds for "Transitional Phase"
16. Re: Crytek Gets Funds for Jul 25, 2014, 21:53 Acleacius

Aggressively and falsely attacked PC gamers. Enough said.  

News Comments > EVE Online Crius Launches
1. Re: EVE Online Crius Launches Jul 22, 2014, 13:32 Acleacius

Protesting against ccp for what they've done to the Vampire The Masquerade. Speaking out against them and not buying their games, seems to be the only solution to freeing the VtM franchise. Sadly, even it if takes them going into bankruptcy.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jul 19, 2014, 14:31 Acleacius

Wonder if it's possible, to force Obama to pardon Snowden, such as a national ballot initiative.  

News Comments > Subscription MMOG Market Analysis
6. Re: Subscription MMOG Market Analysis Jul 18, 2014, 18:53 Acleacius

I never had any ill feelings toward ccp, until they killed Vampire the Masquerade and White Wolf. It was a catastrophic failure and epic cluster fruck.

Now the only way we will ever get another innovative and creative VtM title is if ccp goes into bankruptcy or goes out of business.

bastards

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam
29. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam Jul 17, 2014, 23:34 Acleacius

crypto wrote on Jul 17, 2014, 22:56:
Actually, the price of a movie ticket in the 1950s was about $.50... but either way, thinking like that will just nickle & dime yourself to death real fast.
Probably true, for adult tickets. I seem to recall, still getting it as a minor and matinee prices in the early 70s.

Actually, if I'm paying $.50 a day to play one mmog, I don't follow the whole nickel and diming myself.

23. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam Jul 17, 2014, 20:22 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Jul 17, 2014, 19:41:
Movies are a poor comparison to MMOs. You can take a chance on a movie, and if it doesn't work out, you've only lost a couple of hours. With an MMO, you go in with your friends, and if it doesn't work out then you've all lost a lot of money and hundreds of hours. It's more important in the case of an MMO to make a deliberate and considered choice.

Obviously everyone would have preferred a different pay structure but as we all know $15 bucks US, a month is still $.50 a day. The price of a movie back in the 1970s.

Hey did anyone figure out how to register our game codes on Steam, yet?

13. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online on Steam Jul 17, 2014, 18:55 Acleacius

It's a good game, that could have been much better. I've enjoyed playing it since pre-release and just made my 3rd(?) month payment on the 15th.

It's certainly not the greatest mmog ever but since when is that the new standard for playing or enjoying anything. Do people actually not go to movies because it's not the "new" greatest movie ever.

I can see why some wouldn't play it due to the monthly fee, but really what other mmog is out there that's so great, we all should drop everything and go play?

News Comments > New Crytek Rumor: Homefront Director Resigns?
22. Re: New Crytek Rumor: Homefront Director Resigns? Jul 13, 2014, 22:38 Acleacius

It's all PC gamers fault !!  

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Collector's Edition Survey
4. Re: Dead Island 2 Collector's Edition Survey Jul 9, 2014, 22:31 Acleacius

Dead Island 2 is being developed by Yager Development. Dead Island was never Techland's IP, it was based on a book, licensed by Deep Silver.

Techland is doing Dying Light with Warner Bros. publisher and this article has nothing to do with Techland or Dying Light.

A Bobble Head would be cool!

3699 Comments. 185 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo