Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4020 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Quote of the Day
3. Re: Quote of the Day Sep 29, 2015, 09:45 Acleacius

Douchebaggery speech of the day! Middlefinger  
Harry: I am a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan. And have a lovely afternoon, madam.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 28, 2015, 10:54 Acleacius

Zombies hate the cold too. Zombie  
Harry: I am a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan. And have a lovely afternoon, madam.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 25, 2015, 13:46 Acleacius

Couldn't get it to run without activating some nasty looking scripts, be especially careful of this script:
https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/krxd.net

In case anyone finds a youtube or similar, please post it, thanks.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Endurance Video
6. Re: Fallout 4 Endurance Video Sep 23, 2015, 23:59 Acleacius

Rumor is they are using 8th graders to write the dialogs, instead of 6th graders they normally use. So yeah, you all should be psyched!  

News Comments > Age of Decadence Next Month
12. Re: Age of Decadence Next Month Sep 20, 2015, 04:09 Acleacius

Looking forward to this very much. The reason they said it took so long was they wanted to get it right and were in no hurry. Just like any game with long development, technological updates to engines and functionality offer/open new doors to development. Obviously it looks dated since they are using a engine which allowed them the freedom to take their time, i.e. cheap. They have stated repeatedly it's about Story and C&C. Anyone who's looking for a great looking game, really isn't interested in C&C RPGs.

I agree much of the criticism about many/most RPGs lack of C&C over the last 10 to 15 years. Especially since m$ started their bullshit campaign against the PC to help create market share for their craptastic console.

I'm not sure what specifically Vince has said about the Witcher but I've been very critical of it myself and I know it's not based on being pretentious. The world of the Witcher is great but being forced to play as Geralt, forced to choose false neutral choices and forced to choose false sides is bullshit. I've listed numerous quests where we were forced to choose false neutrality and false sides. Quests such as in the original Witcher chapter 1 with Abigail or in chapter 3 with the wife choice. How the game had been much better if we had been able to play as a new Witcher, perhaps following the trail of what happened to Geralt.

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Sep 19, 2015, 01:25 Acleacius

Thanks for the links, I just noticed it while browsing and wasn't sure if there was an issue with the game. I got lucky to get Mafia, before it was pulled from Steam, apparently forever.  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Sep 19, 2015, 00:37 Acleacius

No link here, just normal Steam. Opps, sorry didn't mention Steam (heh). Just woke, screwed up with sleep deprivation.
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=mafia

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Sep 19, 2015, 00:28 Acleacius

Does anyone else see prices for Mafia II (atm 11:30pm none seen by me)? It's as if it's not even being sold anymore.

This comment was edited on Sep 19, 2015, 00:35.

News Comments > Amnesia Free on Steam
12. Re: Amnesia Free on Steam Sep 15, 2015, 20:11 Acleacius

Btw, this doesn't seem to be like the 'Left for Dead 2' give away, i.e. you have to install it before you can keep it.  

36. Re: Quote of the Day Sep 15, 2015, 07:50 Acleacius

Valve can do FPS with their eyes closed, they clearly aren't moving forward because they don't have a story. It's not like Valve would let Naughty take a console crap on their property. Wouldn't hurt for Valve to hear them out on a storyline.  

4. Re: Quote of the Day Sep 14, 2015, 09:49 Acleacius

nin wrote on Sep 14, 2015, 09:22:
InBlack wrote on Sep 14, 2015, 09:20:
"...and proceed to make a PS4 exclusive and fuck you PC gamers!"

Actually, I was thinking the opposite, with TLOU somehow winding up on steam as apart of the deal. I can dream...

Now that's a dream, worth dreaming! Lighter

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Sep 9, 2015, 23:58 Acleacius

ME is nearly 8 years old and ME2 is 5 1/2 years old, yet we still can't get dlc on Steam. It's obscenely transparent ea only exists as a monopoly and can't compete as an equal.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Adding Silence Penalty
19. Re: Heroes of the Storm Adding Silence Penalty Sep 8, 2015, 15:17 Acleacius

Hope they can figure a way to make this work, holding trolls responsible for their bad behavior is a great idea.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2015, 15:48 Acleacius

Awesome to travel at the speed of light, but no wonder Star Trek used Warp Factors and it's still not enough to be significant.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Aug 28, 2015, 13:26 Acleacius

Good read, but the author either misunderstands Smith or got the title wrong. It should read, "It's ok to be mean, to Mean Players!" There's a big difference.  

33. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 23:54 Acleacius

ledhead1969 wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 21:04:
Retired wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 14:08:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 27, 2015, 13:53:
I stopped watching Mr. Robot after episode 6, don't see a way for it to recover. It doesn't surprise me it got temp pulled, the show is way more psychopathic than I was hoping.

You are missing some really good stuff then.....

^^^^
I'm sure you guys are correct to a certain extent, since the show did interest me. Obviously I'm trying to avoid spoilers...

However that was the most important and powerful relationship in the show. It couldn't ever be replaced with the other 2 potential current cast members. I'd go so far as to say, it's not possible even if there was a new cast member.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 27, 2015, 13:53 Acleacius

I stopped watching Mr. Robot after episode 6, don't see a way for it to recover. It doesn't surprise me it got temp pulled, the show is way more psychopathic than I was hoping.  

News Comments > Funcom Announces The Park
12. Re: Funcom Announces The Park Aug 26, 2015, 14:54 Acleacius

MacLeod wrote on Aug 26, 2015, 10:29:
Not quite sure how you're equating it to Freddy (especially since no mechanics were shown). As the story indicated, it's actually a setting in The Secret World (and at least to me, the Amusement Park area of that zone was actually one of the more fun sections of the game). Seems like they just took an idea they had already developed and adapted it into a single player experience.
Agreed, there are lots of things I liked about The Secret World.

News Comments > Mad Max Commercial
7. Re: Mad Max Commercial Aug 24, 2015, 13:23 Acleacius

Wow, maybe you guys were expecting too much. It was hard enough trying to make/complete Fury Road from a technical and environmental standpoint. The reason they can't do more special bloody death effects, is it was nearly impossible to make the stunts work in the first place.

I thought the story was fine, not many ways to make more compelling stories, when 80% of the budget is just getting the damn film made in some of the harshest conditions on planet earth.

This comment was edited on Aug 24, 2015, 13:34.

News Comments > Boss Key Shattering Countdown
5. Re: Boss Key Shattering Countdown Aug 23, 2015, 20:25 Acleacius

What...the guy that turned Unreal into a laughing stock...can't wait...it's gonna be huge and appeal to my monster ego!  

4020 Comments. 201 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo