Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 3640 (Veteran)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Wasteland 2 in "Final Stages"; Linux Early Access Released
4. Re: Wasteland 2 in Apr 19, 2014, 00:45 Acleacius

Bring on the Apocalypse, baby!  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners
46. Re: 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners Apr 16, 2014, 13:46 Acleacius

Probably right for me, but for the most part I bought them to have a copy online.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 10:50 Acleacius

Ahead Warp Factor Seven!
Engage!
Full Reverse Thrusters!
Fire Photon Torpedoes!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
12. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 14, 2014, 22:39 Acleacius

*Whistle Blows!
All aboard, next stop Uranus!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:50 Acleacius

There is no way Valve isn't working on a new zombie game based on something between Dead Island and DayZ, Coop.  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 12, 2014, 13:38 Acleacius

Everything but PC games?  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Project Vaulderie Apr 11, 2014, 13:13 Acleacius

Sites down atm, from too much traffic!

Project Vaulderie From Source to Unity

Here's a quote from Planet-Vampire.com about being able to play the campaign as Sabot.
atrblizzard wrote:
Wesp5 wrote:
BTW, I just read about Project Vaulderie. Any special reason for this name? Will we finally be able to play Bloodlines from the Sabbat side of things ;)?

The name has a double meaning, the Vaulderie bond pack practiced by the Sabbat as a term for Unity, and also for the Sabbat inclusion for the long term plan.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: V:TM Apr 8, 2014, 17:55 Acleacius

Creston wrote on Apr 7, 2014, 11:29:
The link is to an incredibly old post (from 2010). This seems to be the most current location for info on this mod:

Missed this post, I wasn't sure how to send this in. I could have linked the newest post, at the end of the thread but, the OP (linked) lists version 1.2 release. This way I figured potentially new players could at least see all the cool stuff in the mod.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2014, 23:13 Acleacius

Chiliís abruptly cancels Monday fundraiser for anti-vaccination group
They don't feel as committed, as yesterday?

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Launch Prep
17. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Launch Prep Apr 3, 2014, 21:33 Acleacius

It's much better than I thought, initially swearing off the game. It's still a huge disappointment not having an Auction house. I'm not playing anything too complex, strait up Sorcerer. Not sure if I will pay monthly but honestly if there's nothing better, it might be worth it.

xXBatmanXx has started a guild, so give him a /whisper if your interested. ESO let's players join up to 5 guilds. You can try me if you want Augmenti-DeMontia, but I'm not sure I can invite atm.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Elder Scrolls Online Mar 29, 2014, 16:25 Acleacius

I didn't play the ESO beta, so I'm playing catchup, in the next 15 hours. This makes no sense to me, seems there is not going to be an Auction, but only inter-guild trade?

Additionally, it looks impossible to have a high level adventure and high level crafting on the same toon. I can backup any Blue's crafters, who need to be carried through the questlines so they can spend their points on crafting. At least part of the time, if your on a US server.

News Comments > Women In Video Games Initiative
18. Re: Women In Video Games Initiative Mar 28, 2014, 19:15 Acleacius

Task wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 13:17:
KS wrote on Mar 28, 2014, 11:35:
I have 100% been identifying as female in games ever since Quake II had a female skin.

that gave me many chuckles, thank you. some people think its stupid, but i sometimes create 'female' characters in RPGs
Playing Unreal stands out for me more, you could "boob squeeze taunt" Lighter

I always pick female, no way it would be my choice to run around looking at guy ass. Hahaha_no

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details
58. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details Mar 28, 2014, 00:09 Acleacius

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 23:33:
Acleacius wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 23:15:
In case no one is checking the sales thread, I've got a friend, who is interested at the sale price.

Does buying from GMG prevent from playing on US servers?

Thanks

No. You get the NA version. At least I did....in NA. Not sure if they do region sales, you would have to check with them. Also, I think you can SELECT your region....lemmie check.

/edit: HA! Perfect. I just updated the client, it says on a splash screen during update:
Early Access starts soon, so patch now to get ready! Don't forget to check your launcher settings and ensure you've selected the megaserver where you plan to play (North American or European).

Thanks Batman! Damn it, now he's convinced me, since it's on sale.
I might be sending you and wtf_man a tell or two.

56. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details Mar 27, 2014, 23:15 Acleacius

In case no one is checking the sales thread, I've got a friend, who is interested at the sale price.

Does buying from GMG prevent from playing on US servers?

Thanks

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 27, 2014, 20:12 Acleacius

Did anyone notice, Elder Scrolls Online Imperial version is on sale at GMG, with 20% off code PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M?

Just ooc, a US buyer can buy it then play on US servers or are there even servers? I read somewhere, there is only one megatype server.

News Comments > Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves
38. Re: Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves Mar 27, 2014, 07:06 Acleacius

Universal approval? Well, release the Doves...World Peace is right around the corner!  

15. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Next Week: Early Access Details Mar 26, 2014, 11:23 Acleacius

I can wait like most people, I've got one friend that likes it. I wouldn't mind playing it BUT afaik it's Pay to Win and a Cash Shop and Monthly. That's some shaky ground, not to mention console game designed for cross platform.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System
9. Re: Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System Mar 26, 2014, 05:49 Acleacius

double post  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System
8. Re: Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe System Mar 26, 2014, 05:48 Acleacius

Guess it's just been so long since I played or they have added many new armors. I've got several level 80 toons but I recall, the only way to get different looks was to use rare drop items to transfer stats to other gear. However in general the better outfits for each class were still the same. Another issue was outfits are class locked, so if you like an outfit from another class, you are SOL.

Don't get me wrong Dyes are great and Guild Wars 2 does them better than any other game but were too expensive. If just having a different color of the same outfit (without having to use special rare drop or pay to win items) is enough, that's cool. It's wasn't/isn't enough for me, there's no reason to be locked in to a choice of mixing and matching just 3 or so armors.

I'm not talking about specialized Raid drop and Faction stuff, I'm talking about the normal gear 80% of the players use. I recall most of the high level mage gear was pretty atrocious, hopefully that's changed.

I also can't believe it's some kind of Lore issue cause running around fighting world defining battles in some Operatic outfit would be more acceptable than doing it in a James Bond tux!

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Mar 25, 2014, 21:45 Acleacius

I should have known, it all makes perfect sense now, reality is Satan.  

3640 Comments. 182 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo