Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for chuckz

Real Name chuckz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Acleacius
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 10, 2000, 03:22
Total Comments 4020 (Master)
User ID 1858

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
2. Re: Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer Feb 9, 2016, 10:20 Acleacius

I'm just glad it's in a time period where Fire has been invented...whew that could have been disastrous, Fire Arrows but no Fire! Flamethrower  
Harry: I am a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan. And have a lovely afternoon, madam.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2016, 11:26 Acleacius

What's going on with the React Gaming, starting Portal two months ago and still haven't done episode 2? They seem so unfocused, it took them a damn year to finish 'The Last of Us'. Slap  
Harry: I am a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan. And have a lovely afternoon, madam.

News Comments > Shadowrun: Hong Kong Extended Edition Launches
8. Re: Shadowrun: Hong Kong Extended Edition Launches Feb 6, 2016, 04:23 Acleacius

Is it the same character, with the save games transferring as a series or how do these 3 games connect?

Thanks

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 6, 2016, 00:08 Acleacius

The original ms natural keyboard elite, will always be the best to me! Too bad they stopped making it, years ago. Crying  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 6, 2016, 00:03 Acleacius

Yumm...Allegro Ubuntu coffee...fig, raisin and maple! Worship  

News Comments > Shadowrun: Hong Kong Extended Edition Launches
2. Re: Shadowrun: Hong Kong Extended Edition Launches Feb 5, 2016, 23:50 Acleacius

Looks like Shadowrun Returns is on sale for $2.99 US.  

15. Re: RBF Feb 5, 2016, 17:26 Acleacius

Ratty wrote on Feb 5, 2016, 14:39:
Blue wrote on Feb 5, 2016, 11:42:
Ratty wrote on Feb 5, 2016, 11:38:
I can't believe I've never heard of this. I have it big time.

I had the same reaction. MrsBlue is always getting on me for intimidating people with some sort of glare that I have no intention of giving off. My resting face apparently gives off a very strong "don't fuck with me" vibe.
It's like one of those articles you read about people with strange diseases and the relief they feel when after years it's finally diagnosed. They're relieved there's a name for it and they're not the only ones. This is timely for me as I've recently been trying to adopt a friendlier, more open expression but it's hard for me to pull off without looking like a dork. I've seen people taken aback when they come up to talk to me and my expression changes so dramatically. They're like Oh, I guess he doesn't despise the world after all.
I defiantly had one of those experiences recently. Except my lifetime missing puzzle piece was finding out my mother's a schizophrenic, bleh. Puke

Yet, I'm the opposite, almost always smiling at people. I'm not sure a person who is genuinely smiling ever looks like a dork. I've heard people in NYC, never smile and are suspicious of people who smile. Being from Texas and never to NY, it could just be propaganda against NYC. Wink

Think we all get propagandized from movies, where tough guys never smile. However if you check those real life stars, they defiantly smile. I grew up admiring James Bond and Hans Solo/Indy Jones, both Sean Connery and Harrison Ford, smile in real life.

I wouldn't get discouraged, there's probably 50% of the people you meet it won't matter. Since about 25% of the population has serious mental issues and another 25% are too overwhelmed to even notice.

One thing to remember, not only will real smiles make others feel good but it makes you feel better, within yourself. There's sort of a stress release, when using your face muscles. Tickling

News Comments > H1Z1 Becomes Two Games
3. Re: H1Z1 Becomes Two Games Feb 5, 2016, 16:23 Acleacius

There's no way DGC didn't know they were losing 60% of their potential customers, with that pvp only crap. They just exploited as much money as possible out of the pvp peeps...player's got played. Backstab

With any luck, the pvp players will be pissed! Biting

5. Re: RBF Feb 5, 2016, 11:40 Acleacius

Ratty wrote on Feb 5, 2016, 11:38:
I can't believe I've never heard of this. I have it big time.
We call it the Ratty Face! Giggle

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 5, 2016, 11:39 Acleacius

The lady filming is lucky as hell, the blast was blew perpendicular to her instead of in a radius. I kept thinking she was going to get knocked down/back/out if not seriously injured. Amazed  

News Comments > DOOM in May
13. Re: DOOM in May Feb 4, 2016, 12:46 Acleacius

At least he hasn't been shooting his mouth off, about how this will be the greatest engine the world has ever known...so at least there's that... Mwahaha  

News Comments > Need for Speed Most Wanted Free on Origin
2. Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted Free on Origin Feb 2, 2016, 21:04 Acleacius

I didn't play it, nor have origin, but here's what I found.

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 20:46:
Is this game worth a damn for free? Or should i not waste my time?...just wondered....
Following its release, the game won several awards including the 2012 Spike Video Game Awards for Best Driving Game and was nominated for Best British Game and Best Online Multiplayer at the 2013 BAFTA Awards, and was repeatedly recognized as the best driving/racing game of 2012 by several outlets.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Most_Wanted_%282012_video_game%29

News Comments > Quoteworthy - EA on PC Gamer Trust
29. Re: Quoteworthy - EA on PC Gamer Trust Jan 30, 2016, 13:50 Acleacius

Marketing Director in charge of a marketing campaign to make more money? Sounds extremely trust worthy, count me in! Hahaha_no  

News Comments > Bombshell Drops
10. Re: Bombshell Drops Jan 30, 2016, 08:15 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 06:25:
Acleacius wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 05:16:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 01:28:
I keep telling you guys they're using Anita Sarkeesian as the model, but no one believes me.

Bombshell

Anita

Remarkable, no?
Lol, you really can't let this go! You do realize, 3D Realms is in Dallas and are notorious for always using local strippers as their models? I'm sure Christy isn't the model (since shes not a stripper ) but she's far closer a match.

No way, look at those eyebrows, that lower lip, that nose, the right side part with the hair falling over the left forehead. It's all Sark. The only things they left out were the big hoop earrings.
I did, the only reason it looks like Anita is the odd angle. No other shot her from the front or side looks like Bombshell. Beside once you use a shot of Bombshell without her face being contorted from battle, none look like Anita. Christy clearly has the facial structure and so does Milla. Both of them look like her when Bombshell's face is relaxed/normal.

News Comments > Bombshell Drops
7. Re: Bombshell Drops Jan 30, 2016, 05:16 Acleacius

jdreyer wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 01:28:
I keep telling you guys they're using Anita Sarkeesian as the model, but no one believes me.

Bombshell

Anita

Remarkable, no?
Lol, you really can't let this go! You do realize, 3D Realms is in Dallas and are notorious for always using local strippers as their models? I'm sure Christy isn't the model (since shes not a stripper ) but she's far closer a match.

News Comments > Conan Exiles Announced
13. Re: AoC Jan 28, 2016, 14:36 Acleacius

Ant wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 14:00:
Vall Forran wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 12:58:
Play the first 20 levels in Tortuga (I think that's the island's name). Afterwards call it a day and uninstall.
That took only a day? I wonder if it is worth even using my unused key then.
Pretty sure he meant "call it a day" as a euphemism.

FYI it's the only area of the game with voice, afaik. They only spent any real time making the starter island, the first 20 levels. Then just added a level 70 (or whatever) cap, cause WOW had one. The quality dropped from about 80% to about 60%, transitioning from the starter isle to the main game. To make matters worst, instead of really fixing the game, they just add new content to making grinding even worst. You might skip this if you've got any good games to play.

Edit: Wait, isn't the game F2P now, so not sure you even need a key? Confused

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2016, 14:49.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2016, 15:39 Acleacius

@The Expanse, Adam Jensen and his bionic eye suck! Plotting  

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Early Access
10. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Early Access Jan 26, 2016, 22:47 Acleacius

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 26, 2016, 21:59:
As of Kickstarter back in 2013:

- Digital tiers of $75 and above have beta access
- Physical tiers of $250 and above have beta access

So far so good. Not really cool for people who pledged $150 for the physical CE but whatever. People had a choice.

Fast forward to 2016 and inXile releases the beta for backers on January 17.

Only a little over a week later, today, they launch the game on early access so any random John Doe can buy the game and start playing right now for $44.99.

The only way for KS backers of physical tiers below $250 (see above) to also start playing/testing right now would be to buy an additional $20 beta (= early access) pass.

This is fucking bullshit.
Yeah, that would be irritating as hell. There must be some thread, where people are pissed but calm enough to ask, wth. I honestly don't see inXile as some evil entity like ea, surely they has given some official response?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 26, 2016, 22:34 Acleacius

Hopefully he can bring more information to light and back in the public spotlight. Lighter  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 26, 2016, 22:28 Acleacius

Same here, though I just have mine set to 'Classic Theme Restorer' (Netscape-ish) with addons like 'NoScript' and 'FlashStopper'.  

4020 Comments. 201 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo