Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chris Pinckard

Real Name Chris Pinckard   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MacAllen
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 18, 2003, 13:52
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 18464

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Lag-Free?
44. Re: Diablo III Lag-Free? Sep 14, 2011, 15:09 MacAllen

There's a philosophy in app design (not just gaming, any app), that the client is in the hands of the enemy. There is no such thing as "tamper proof". If it's on the client, it will be tampered with, eventually.

All that this does is throw down the gauntlet to the hackers and say "I bet you can't hack this!"

It's great in theory, but the concept of Blizzard pitting itself against the creative/destructive minds of mischief that is the internet hacking community is just laughable.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Preorders
14. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Preorders Jul 21, 2011, 11:57 MacAllen

Gamestop's pre-order codes won't be out for awhile, Amazon sends them out instantly, and neither is sold out. The TOR site says the order you get your code in is the order you're bought into the early play, so I went with Amazon.

TOR isn't going to fail, it's going to rock, if only because it's Bioware and SW. It may not do 12 million users, but it'll do enough to keep Bioware supporting it forever, and that's enough for me.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tropico 3: Absolute Power
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Tropico 3: Absolute Power Jul 20, 2010, 15:10 MacAllen

Odd, I bought this for my PC over a month ago, how is it that it's just now shipping?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
78. Re: No subject Sep 18, 2003, 09:53 MacAllen

You're an important part of every day. Take whatever time you need, and my thoughts are with you.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo