Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LG Orange Drink

Real Name LG Orange Drink   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LG Orange Drink
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 7, 2003, 19:23
Total Comments 42 (Suspect)
User ID 18319

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Bankrupt ASCARON Still has Sacred 2 & 3 Plans
1. Re: Bankrupt ASCARON Still has Sacred 2 & 3 Plans Apr 19, 2009, 15:23 LG Orange Drink

This is a shame..these guys made good games.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half of American Adults Gamers
13. Re: PC Gamers Dec 8, 2008, 17:36 LG Orange Drink

Well, be it cel phone, xbox, Wii or PC, that's a lot of electronic gamers. After 30 years of gaming it's nice to know I have a 50/50 shot of the person at the other end of the conversation "getting it" at some level.

This comment was edited on Dec 8, 2008, 17:37.

News Comments > GameTap for Sale
14. Re: Speak of the Devil Aug 6, 2008, 21:13 LG Orange Drink

Fair enough. Consider me a victim of weak marketing? Gametap and anyone else that markets games that didn't quite make it need to understand their target: gamers who will pay a bit of money for games that didn't quite make the A List.

If the folks at Gametap knew that Diablo III was just announced and that TQ was pretty darned close to what us gamers where now hankering for,they would have screamed it from the highest hills of TBS. But Mass Media doesn't get
gamers. This from a person who spent 15 years on Madison Avenue...and 25 years gaming. Argue me now rock stars.

News Comments > WoW Friends with Benefits
10. Re: No subject Aug 6, 2008, 18:59 LG Orange Drink

God...will it ever end? Gameplay vs addition.

News Comments > GameTap for Sale
7. Re: Speak of the Devil Aug 6, 2008, 18:41 LG Orange Drink

Any time Ray replies I consider. I'd pay a monthly fee to play older games. I just bought Titan Quest with the expansion because I got nostalgic for Diablo. Put this in the hands of someone besided Turner and they might get my attention. Turner gets my attention with Family Guy reruns.

News Comments > Legend Hand of God English Demo
4. TQ? Jul 29, 2008, 16:02 LG Orange Drink

Looks like Titan Quest 2 a bit.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: No subject Jun 16, 2008, 17:07 LG Orange Drink

Happy Anniversary!

27. Re: HD Channels Sep 14, 2007, 17:10 LG Orange Drink

Blue I upgraded to DirecTv HD early this year to see yankees games in HD and I've not been disappointed. But once I saw how good the HD sports is, I started poking around. If you are mildly interested in a sport, such as NBA, NHL, even tennis or golf, you see so much more in HD, especially in the wide screen views. Experiment and enjoy.

News Comments > NYC WoW Issues
6. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2007, 23:28 LG Orange Drink

Creston with all due respect, this isn't about gaming...it's about video. Yeah we get the shaft, but the 800 lb. gorilla they want to slow/charge more for/traffic shape is video. I think it's name is Google. I work at a carrier so I see the value of prioritizing packets and charging for it. Of course this is an all business (small) carrier, not a mono/duopoly that serves residences.

Net Neutrality is too simplistic. There's nothing wrong with a customer and carrier willing to pay for priority. There is something wrong with a carrier lowering priority on packets until ransom is paid.

2. Re: Beef Brisket Jul 15, 2007, 12:20 LG Orange Drink

Blue check out a Brinkman Smoker. The cheap ones that look like a Black trash can are about $30 and if you buy an electonic element (pretty cheap too) you don't have to mess with charcoal. You just fill a water pan, toss in some wood chips on a little smoker plate, plug it in and walk away. Ribs, brisket, pork roast, sausages...you'll love it! And it's so easy and simple.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: Er, what? Jul 6, 2007, 21:29 LG Orange Drink

FTA-"Make a MMOG that combines elements of Desperate House Wife's and the Jackass the Movie, and voila instead cash cow."

Yeah...let's get an editor or proofreader fella.

News Comments > Call of Duty 4 Announced - PC Plans Confirmed
5. Re: Is it me May 25, 2007, 20:14 LG Orange Drink

I like the COD feel of you are there. Seems the FP aspect is done better than most. So if they can keep coming up with historical scenarios that give me the "you are there" feel, I'm ok with that.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Memo To Dell Apr 10, 2006, 17:38 LG Orange Drink

Yes you are.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Bose Apr 5, 2006, 19:15 LG Orange Drink

Honestly it's nothing expert (I spent 15 years in advertising). It's called share of voice. If nobody else is spending in the consumer/mass media channel, you have tremendous share of voice, which can and often does lead to tremendous share of mind.

People bought Ivory soap for years because P&G told them it floats. Doesn't clean you any better, but floating soap..boyo that must be good!

News Comments > WoW US/AU Patch
15. Re: Other Mirrors! Jan 3, 2006, 17:37 LG Orange Drink

filenuts was very fast..thanks Nick

43. Merry Christmas Dec 25, 2005, 08:24 LG Orange Drink

Another Christmas here in the Hudson Valley, Happy Holidays to all you folks. There were some IPODS and even a TV under the tree this morn, but what did my two daughters and wife spend the next hour doing? Ploughing through a new WOW strategy guide and WOW atlas. I may not have made a million dollars yet, but I married a gamer and am raising two. Life is good. Be safe, be well.

LOD

News Comments > Federal Game Bill Submitted
2. Re: Typical political bullshit Dec 17, 2005, 19:07 LG Orange Drink

I am once again ashamed that my State (NY) allows anyone to come in and run for office. Rudy FTW in '08!

35. Re: Live models Nov 28, 2005, 18:44 LG Orange Drink

"It's tainting the wholesome businesses down here," said Carrie Rossignol, co-owner of Video Game Exchange. "I think it's selfish, and I think it's morally reprehensible."

I wonder if she took the GTA Games out of her window before she started spouting off about other shop owner's morals.

News Comments > Dungeon Lords German Patches
2. Re: No subject Nov 24, 2005, 12:36 LG Orange Drink

..and trending towards $.38 on gogamer.com

52. Re: Happy Birthday Blue Nov 21, 2005, 18:46 LG Orange Drink

Happy Birthday Blue! Now don't spend all yer gold on spell training for your new level.

Um...yeah some of us are still playin' WOW.

42 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo