Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for tyler brown

Real Name tyler brown   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname tybrown
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 27, 2003, 22:30
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 18186

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty and PunkBuster
12. . Jan 24, 2004, 02:30 tybrown

too bad CoD is still spray and pray

i'lll sick to DoD thank you ver much

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > CoD Patch Status
2. Re: What I don't understand Jan 20, 2004, 19:30 tybrown

can they do something about the spray and prey nature of the game? actully encourage players to use the iron sights?

News Comments > Vietcong Patch
14. Re: Great stuff Nov 22, 2003, 13:32 tybrown

this game was great, felt great and it was realistic without being overly slugish, best iron sights, and awesome multiplayer (way better then CS, CoD, Mohaa, RTWC, ect) unfortunitly it never really caught on which was a absolute shame.

News Comments > Commandos 3 Gold
3. No subject Oct 8, 2003, 00:32 tybrown

i too was looking forward to this (C2 is one of my all time favorite games) but after playing the demo i was so frustrated. gone are the hotkeys for an impossible point and click interface, wtf is that? hopefully hotkeys will be in the full version.

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 00:33.

News Comments > Halo PC & Patch Released
50. No subject Oct 1, 2003, 00:59 tybrown

facts are halo is just very dull and boring for the all the hype and 2 year wait. this was projested to be the big team game of the year (cpl and shit) but CS, DoD, Bf1942, Ut2k3 all blow it away for multi play.

ps if you haven't tried the multi play don't worry about it, its just as dull and boring as the rest of the game (the jeeps with 3 people in them provide the only entertainment, but it gets old fast.

News Comments > Halo PC & Patch Released
9. it sucks Sep 30, 2003, 18:57 tybrown

this game is sooo bad, it runs at about 1/12 the pace of Q3, which maybe acceptable for console gamers but it just comes off extremely lame for a PC shooter (and no i'm not talking about preformace, just overall pace of the game)

News Comments > Jedi Academy Demo
25. blah Sep 6, 2003, 03:02 tybrown

this game has been out for warez's for a few months, bland level design, and boring gameplay.

an expansion to jk2 at best nothing more, don't pay full price for this.

News Comments > Commandos 3 Demo
24. No subject Aug 27, 2003, 18:37 tybrown

commandos 2 was my favorite game since half life and all i can say about this is that pyro really dropped the ball on this one. in thier efforts to make the game more user friendly they COMPLETELY screwed up the controls and made this game UNPLAYABLE, i've never cursed and swore so much in my entire life as i did just playing the tutorial!! why oh why couldn't they have kept the same control scheme as commandos 2, and what happened to the shortcut keys?? nothing worse then using the green beret and pushing "a" and expecting it to be the hotkey for knife, only now it opens your "aggresive mode" so it pulls out your gun and starts shooting people.

pyro, as a loyal commandos fan i BEG you to keep the control scheme the same as commandos 2, at least have a "advanced" option that sets the same hotkeys s C2, or editiable hotkeys.

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo