Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rainard

Real Name Rainard   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rain
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 27, 2003, 01:24
Total Comments 115 (Novice)
User ID 18173

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Even More Age of Empires Online Keys
14. Re: Even More Age of Empires Online Keys May 3, 2011, 20:01 Rain

I'll give it a go.  

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae..."
------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Sims 3 Generations Announced
6. Re: The Sims 3 Generations Announced Apr 5, 2011, 18:03 Rain

Yeah, I remember building a big rock wall so the red ants couldn't cross, and I'd wait to have an army ready to go kill them all. Or I'd run and put a rock on their ant hill entrance to keep them from coming out, until they opened a new entrance. Those were the days...  

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae..."

News Comments > A Fool and His News 2011, Part 4
1. Re: A Fool and His News 2011, Part 4 Apr 2, 2011, 13:18 Rain

Surprised Rockstar didn't throw on the "for PC gaming symbol" at the end of the GTA 5 trailer.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Trailer
17. Re: Battlefield 3 Trailer Mar 16, 2011, 18:31 Rain

I like how their boots were kicking up all kinds of dirt or something while walking on the brick/concret roof.  

News Comments > GTA5 Details?
4. Re: GTA5 Details? Mar 7, 2011, 22:03 Rain

Don't care unless it is for the PC and not GFWL.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Trailer
4. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Trailer Dec 11, 2010, 09:23 Rain

Sure, hook me up with GTA:IV!  

News Comments > Battlefield Play4Free Announced
54. Re: Battlefield Play4Free Announced Nov 6, 2010, 09:13 Rain

Want to drive that tank, $5.
Want to fly that helo, $7.50.
Flying the Jet, only $10.

You have to have your license.

News Comments > The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff Announced
4. Re: The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff Announced Jul 1, 2010, 13:59 Rain

Good old jones in the fast lane, saving for a refridgerator and stocking food was a pain. I remember when the whole experience was ruined when a friend figured out the best way to maximize to win, sucked the joy out.  

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Digital Incentives
3. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Digital Incentives Jun 11, 2010, 18:46 Rain

In stead of passing the saving of having to manufacture/ship the game to store (which was one of the selling points for steam supposedly) they would rather give us previously free content. Thanks steam, thanks.  

News Comments > America's Army 3 Announced
16. Re: America's Army 3 Announced Jan 20, 2009, 15:08 Rain

Respect the Blues Clues Rules of Engagement BEOTCH!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. No subject Aug 9, 2008, 12:40 Rain

RIP Bernie Mac  

News Comments > Games for Windows Magazine Website
5. No subject Apr 8, 2008, 17:05 Rain

There goes the rest of my free subscription.  

News Comments > Spielberg's PC Game
7. Re: No subject Jul 10, 2007, 18:31 Rain

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. No subject Jun 22, 2007, 11:14 Rain

Quake sucked, Duke Nukem 3D was where it was at!  

News Comments > C&C3 Patch
5. Re: o_o Mar 29, 2007, 21:56 Rain

The game is fun, just nothing new, C&C with better graphics. I was hoping for more tech stuff then what was in the demo, but no go.  

News Comments > Halo 2 & PC Live in May
51. Halo the series... Mar 14, 2007, 15:45 Rain

Can't say this does anything for me.  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Ads in games Mar 6, 2007, 16:52 Rain

More like how Ad Muncher has made my life so much better.  

News Comments > MS on Vista Game Compatibility
34. No subject Feb 2, 2007, 16:37 Rain

Where is my Halo 2 for VISTA?

This comment was edited on Feb 2, 16:38.

News Comments > BF2142 Patch Tomorrow
3. BF3124 Dec 18, 2006, 18:42 Rain

Is this the patch where they start the next expansion game BF3124?

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 18:42.

News Comments > MMO Firefly
36. Re: No subject Dec 8, 2006, 06:24 Rain

If they can manage something like that (albeit in an MMO style) and some interesting planets to explore on foot/mule, then I'm sold. I'd be tempted to buy it just to show that there are some people out there still interested in Firefly, even if the game isn't absolutely brilliant.

That way other companies can see how to make some easy bucks by being a tie-to-movie game.

115 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo