Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rainard

Real Name Rainard   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rain
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 27, 2003, 01:24
Total Comments 115 (Novice)
User ID 18173

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead State Kickstarter Funded
19. Foolzatch@gmail.com Jun 23, 2012, 20:18 Rain

Reminds me of the tv show "The Colony" although hopefully much better.  

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae..."
------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Video Diary
4. Foolzatch@gmail.com May 18, 2012, 15:13 Rain

I'm looking forward to Xenonauts.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/69341191/xenonauts

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae..."

News Comments > Elder Scrolls Online Website; Trailer
22. Foolzatch@gmail.com May 5, 2012, 11:03 Rain

Its not like he'll be able to speak his mind, he'll be towing the company line. That's if he was against it.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Foolzatch@gmail.com Apr 15, 2012, 14:33 Rain

The winter is coming!  

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Trailer
1. Foolzatch@gmail.com Apr 6, 2012, 15:53 Rain

Weird to focus on the guns, since they're pretty much the same as any other first person shooter out there. Ooo shotties, show me some game play mechanics or something else new to the genre.  

News Comments > Scroll of Resurrection on Cooldown
4. Foolzatch@gmail.com Jan 11, 2012, 17:42 Rain

I'm sure the real reason is because its under litigation with Bethesda.  

News Comments > Black Friday Mobilization
16. Dr. Sbaitso Nov 26, 2011, 11:54 Rain

I believe Dr. Sbaitso from Creative Labs was the first...  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim
57. Skyrim Nov 4, 2011, 21:36 Rain

Also the Thieves and Dark Brootherhood quest really were great.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - Skyrim
41. Skyrim Nov 4, 2011, 19:41 Rain

I think its from people growing up playing the tomb raider series and checking out her arse.  

6. Blues Clues Oct 12, 2011, 11:49 Rain

Welcome to Beardtober.

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2011, 21:36.

News Comments > StarCraft II Patched
1. Re: StarCraft II Patched Sep 30, 2011, 18:14 Rain

Is this the patch that removes the DRM and adds LAN support?  

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: :( Sep 28, 2011, 22:13 Rain

Because I can.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: :( Sep 28, 2011, 21:55 Rain

Don't worry, something good will come along...  

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VI "Blood" Reputation Trailer
11. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI "Blood" Reputation Trailer Sep 28, 2011, 17:45 Rain

This doesn't seem like the HOMM I am looking for. I reminiscent for an isometric view game play of HOMM 3. I don't need to zoom in to watch each unit battle, guess strategy is more my realm.  

54. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 28, 2011, 17:38 Rain

This is the only gaming website I come to daily. I enjoy being able to quickly glance over whats there without out having to scroll over pictures/videos like other sites. The twice daily updates works well for me, but I can see it possibly not attracting new people.

The hardware reviews gets a quick glance just to see whats out there and usually a click or two when I'm upgrading the rig. Tech news like a new version of CCleaner, is eh, I learn that when I run it and it tells me there is a new version. So I wouldn't waist time posting those types.

News Comments > Why Bethesda Turned Down A Song of Ice and Fire
1. Re: Why Bethesda Turned Down A Song of Ice and Fire Sep 14, 2011, 20:58 Rain

Most likely they wouldn't be able to meet the deadlines.  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 4, 2011, 09:25 Rain

Sounds like my experience going through Fallout 3, crash after crash...  

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Jun 28, 2011, 16:24 Rain

I'm sure the News has more devastating effect on people's psyche, with all its spin and drama, than games.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 ShakyCam
4. Re: Battlefield 3 ShakyCam Jun 11, 2011, 08:06 Rain

Then you don't get that great first person bobble and duck and weave feeling.  

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed
8. Re: The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed May 26, 2011, 17:51 Rain

Would they have kept the DRM longer if it was such a performance hit?  

115 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo