Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rainard

Real Name Rainard   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rain
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 27, 2003, 01:24
Total Comments 115 (Novice)
User ID 18173

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Golden Joystick Winners
6. Re: Golden Joystick Winners Oct 25, 2013, 21:18 Rain

I'm a winner, because I got Civ 5 free for voting! Woot.  

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae..."
------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Feel your pain Blue Aug 28, 2013, 19:03 Rain

I was stuck behind a slow drive that wasn't doing the speed limit and of course as I go to pass they speed up pushing me even to go faster to overtake them and of course a cop comes over the horizon. Sadly, being an out-of-state driver, I didn't want to take a several hour road trip to the court to contest. I think its in the cops interest to ticket out of state drivers, definitely less likely to contest.  

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae..."

News Comments > Police Quest-Inspired Kickstarter Cancelled
5. Re: Police Quest-Inspired Kickstarter Cancelled Aug 6, 2013, 17:58 Rain

Same as everyone else, loved the first PQ and it just seemed to go downhill from there slowly. The campaign for this KS was really bad, nothing to go on but a few mock ups, didn't get enough of a feel what the vision was or game style. Already took a risk with the Heroes Quest series, which I also loved. Timed to go download the new alpha for doorkickers!  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
5. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jun 8, 2013, 16:59 Rain

OMG, right around the corner of being Britain, that's if Sharia law doesn't kick in first!! Doom and gloom folks! Get yer guns!  

News Comments > Door Kickers Demo
1. Re: Door Kickers Demo Jun 1, 2013, 22:06 Rain

Pretty fun game, reminds me of the good ol' swat sierra games.  

News Comments > Road Redemption Kickstarter
15. Re: Road Redemption Kickstarter Apr 13, 2013, 13:39 Rain

In like Flynn. One of those games you can jump in a play a few rounds in the evening after work to let off some steam.  

News Comments > Torment Kickstarter Adds Chris Avellone Goal
5. Re: Torment Kickstarter Adds Chris Avellone Goal Mar 22, 2013, 09:45 Rain

I'm waiting to see of a return of investment in earlier kickstarters, until at least the Police Quest kickstarter begins. Plus skyrim should hold me for another 300+ hours when I try out the Skyre mod and eventually get Dragonborn.  

News Comments > SimCity Pares Down Features to Meet Demand
12. Re: SimCity Pares Down Features to Meet Demand Mar 7, 2013, 21:10 Rain

EA to big to fail.  

News Comments > Lord British's Countdown
3. The Final Count Down! Mar 2, 2013, 14:50 Rain

This is a count down until I post my comment regarding this topic! Five more days! Wait for it....  

News Comments > CISPA Re-Proposed
9. White House Petition Feb 18, 2013, 22:52 Rain

Not sure it does anything but...

White House Petition

News Comments > Firefly Universe Online
21. Nope. Jan 6, 2013, 08:58 Rain

Not interested.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Foolzatch@gmail.com Dec 20, 2012, 12:25 Rain

These are the job makers Blue! Cut them some slack, give them additional government subsidies, and tax breaks and they'll create millions of more jobs! Seriously!  

News Comments > Project Eternity Interview
4. Foolzatch@gmail.com Oct 21, 2012, 15:26 Rain

At least "the development team will be ramping up in size to tackle the increased scope of the game," so hopefully that will offset potential delays.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds Kickstarter
4. Foolzatch@gmail.com Oct 18, 2012, 19:54 Rain

Saving my dough for the new Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption (Quest for Glory) kickstarter tomorrow! Looks like it will be a head-to-head campaign, something Lori didn't want to happen with Obsidian's kickstarter.

This comment was edited on Oct 18, 2012, 20:03.

News Comments > Anno 2070 Patch
1. Patches Sep 17, 2012, 19:55 Rain

Does this patch make it free-to-play?  

News Comments > Jagged Alliance Online Launches
13. Stings Sep 15, 2012, 18:44 Rain

Anything I can do to bring some joy to your life Stormsinger.

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 2012, 19:56.

News Comments > Jagged Alliance Online Launches
1. F2P Sep 15, 2012, 11:07 Rain

Is this free-to-play?

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 2012, 19:57.

News Comments > Wings: Director's Cut Kickstarter
6. Foolzatch@gmail.com Aug 11, 2012, 18:46 Rain

It has HD graphics and HD sound! I think on that note alone, not going to support this. Getting tired of the HD phrase that pays.  

News Comments > Clint Hocking Joins Valve
5. Foolzatch@gmail.com Jul 12, 2012, 13:18 Rain

Maybe he'll give Valve some insight on how to beef up their DRM to the Uber-Ubisoft level.  

News Comments > EA to "Be a 100% Digital Company, Period"
1. Foolzatch@gmail.com Jul 2, 2012, 20:58 Rain

Unless they go the DRM-free digital route or digital on steam, I guess I can cut them out of my game purchases. Not a bad thing considering how they've been headed.  

115 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo