Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mark

Real Name Mark   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 10, 2003, 18:14
Total Comments 144 (Novice)
User ID 18021

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > HEAT Online Beta Next Week
1. Re: HEAT Online Beta Next Week Aug 10, 2010, 11:26 Mark

For a moment I was thinking it was based on the movie Heat. That would've been awesome!

I do like the addition of two scantily clad ladies on the front page, along with the phrase "sharing is sexy" at the bottom!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 5, 2010, 11:44 Mark

Google Wave dead! I remember the hype it was getting. The high price invitations were getting on eBay was crazy! Even after reading about it, I still couldn't figure out what it could do for me - part of me assumed it was so MIND BLOWING that my mind couldn't comprehend it until I saw it for myself. Then someone sent me an invite and I logged in. The next thought was: "Ummm ok, is this it? Now what?" Logout.  

News Comments > New Dead Space Domain
2. Re: New Dead Space Domain Aug 1, 2010, 20:29 Mark

AHHHHHHHH Can't stand it!...  

News Comments > Haden Blackman on Force Unleashed
5. Re: Haden Blackman on Force Unleashed Aug 1, 2010, 12:06 Mark

"Hidden Blackman Unleashes Forces"  

News Comments > HL2 Human Error Traitor Mode
2. Re: HL2 Human Error Traitor Mode Jul 24, 2010, 22:29 Mark

After reading some comments on the mod, I found out about another mod which has a similar concept, called Trouble in Terrorist Town. It's been out for a while and seems to be a bit more developed: http://ttt.badking.net/

I was playing it earlier and games can turn out to be quite intense! You need to own Garry's Mod though.

News Comments > Alien Swarm Patch & FPS Instructions
2. Re: Alien Swarm Patch & FPS Instructions Jul 23, 2010, 12:25 Mark

That is a crazy ass bug! I see on the Steam forum that some people have underclocked their cards in order to avoid the BSOD. I've never heard of a bug which can cause a videocard to not be recognized after rebooting, it's sounding like a hardware problem with the GTX 260 cards?  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jun 25, 2010, 22:59 Mark

I enjoy these "destroy the latest gadget" videos, but at the same time there's something deplorable about them. So much effort and time goes in to manufacturing these things, but there's the mindset that you can destroy it because it's your money and you own it. (Which seems reasonable I suppose.) It reminds me of that Itchy and Scratchy cartoon where Itchy builds a machine which breeds new Scratchys on a factory conveyor belt, and at the other end of the conveyor belt he's built a grinding machine to kill them one by one in an endless cycle.  

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Day 2
7. Re: Steam Summer Sale Day 2 Jun 25, 2010, 19:41 Mark

Any love for Lead and Gold? Videos look fun, and from reading comments I get the impression it's a kind of western version of Team Fortress 2, but not quite as good.  

News Comments > New Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation
3. Re: New Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation Jun 18, 2010, 22:50 Mark

"This is fucking terrible. I have common infected with no heads attacking me."

Ha, the zombies have ADAPTED to our tactics! Amazing AI.

12. Re: New Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation Jun 14, 2010, 00:01 Mark

Headshot only would be cool.

It makes me think of an idea for a mod/mutation which would be cool... how about slower zombies, more of them, and headshot only? (But shots to the body would slow them down momentarily.) It would kind of bring back the creepy impending doom from Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead.

The Farmhouse finale map from the original Left 4 Dead would be ideal for that scenario... peeking out the windows to see crowds of zombies stumbling towards the house.

10. Re: New Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation Jun 13, 2010, 18:10 Mark

This sounded like fun to me, but I tend to see people waiting by the exit vehicle while other players scavenge for gas.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 13, 2010, 18:03 Mark

Vulvas make that noise??  

4. Re: New Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation May 28, 2010, 20:21 Mark

Played this on the mall map and found it surprisingly terrifying. The game feels completely different when you're on your own and paranoid that a zombie is going to jump around the corner.  

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
3. Re: Morning Screenshots May 24, 2010, 20:51 Mark

What's so bad about Aliens vs Predator? I've only played the demo, and it seemed to be good. Nothing spectacular (or innovative) about it though, but the mechanics of it seemed solid.

I'm hoping that the new Aliens Colonial Marines game plays out like a new version of Space Hulk. Would be cool, but unlikely! Setting up sentry guns and then moving tactically through the corridors would be gaming heaven for me.

News Comments > PC Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing Released
9. Re: PC Left 4 Dead 2: The Passing Released Apr 22, 2010, 19:58 Mark

I wish I had a passing. Damn kidney stones!!  

News Comments > NPD All-Time Top 10
7. Re: NPD All-Time Top 10 Jan 19, 2010, 17:47 Mark

Namco Museum? That relatively obscure Playstation game? It seemed to be very niche in the west, maybe it was a massive seller in Japan?  

News Comments > New Mass Effect Novel Announced
7. Re: New Mass Effect Novel Announced Jan 13, 2010, 09:41 Mark

Gamers read books? I'm shocked.  

News Comments > Distraction Mod Beta
2. Re: Distraction Mod Beta Dec 27, 2009, 22:50 Mark

I agree. On first reading I thought they meant: "In the hopes of receiving the support of more talented people, because we suck and ain't gots no talents :("

Will check this out, looks quite fun.

News Comments > On ME2 Save Game Imports & New ME2 Trailers
5. Re: On ME2 Save Game Imports & New ME2 Trailers Dec 27, 2009, 22:44 Mark

"and remember what you do in Mass Effect 2, will have consequences in Mass Effect 3!"

I instantly lose a bit of enthusiasm for the game after that comment (but of course my enthusiasm will build up again soon enough). I hate it when a sequel to a game/movie is mentioned before it's even released, it makes it feel a bit inconsequential. I like my games/movies to be hyped up to be "THE BEST THING EVER!"

News Comments > On Sale
3. Left 4 Dead 2 Dec 18, 2009, 21:57 Mark

What are the chances of Left 4 Dead 2 going half price on a December 26 Steam sale? They did it last year with the first game, but I'm curious if anyone's heard any different. Unsure if I should pick it up in the store or not in time for Christmas.  

144 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo