Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cheddar

Real Name Cheddar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cheese
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Gamewhore
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 9, 2003, 15:20
Total Comments 919 (Graduate)
User ID 18014

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Patch
1. What is in it Aug 1, 2008, 00:03 Cheese

Download link: www.patches-scrolls.de/vampire_bloodlines.php

(+) indicates changes in the 'Plus'-version of this patch

+Moved Pyro Crossbow from Society to Syndicate instead of bloodpack.
+Changed new stealth rules so that only highest sneaking is harder.
Made Ocean House quest failure update when reconciling the sisters.
Fixed details with Isaac, Boris, Jack, Heather, Mercurio and Phil.
Implemented ZVTool and added readmes to tools, thanks to ZylonBane.
Lessened vents fade outs at Skyeline Apartments and fixed a decal.
Added second T-Rex sound to museum and corrected some text details.
Restored xps at Glaze for peaceful approach and fixed the monitor.
Fixed morphine quest after warehouse and .38 ammo tutorial exploit.
Added blood loss when ghouling Heather and having fun with others.
Made Sin Bin ATM indestructible to avoid breaking connected script.
Improved card printer usage and added a few more inspection nodes.
Restored original descriptions for crossbow bolts and rifle rounds.
Added several missing doors and adjusted SM endgame bus stop maps.
Moved restored female raver to the Asylum and fixed teeth textures.
Hid Giovanni crypt trapdoor icons and fixed Nadia and zombie bugs.
Removed second Dominate tutorial enemy and Johansen basic problems.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Jumpgate Evolution Beta Sign-ups
8. beta sign up worked for me Jun 26, 2008, 17:47 Cheese

Thank you for signing up for the Jumpgate Evolution beta. You will be notified by e-mail if you are accepted.

now the wait!!!!

This comment was edited on Jun 26, 17:49.

News Comments > Free Deus Ex
25. Do sex Jun 5, 2008, 13:57 Cheese

was good and still is, one of the better games. also good was SystemShock2 and im still playing it cause someone retextured it and put in new models. go here for systemshock2 brand new fan made expansion http://www.zinkchristine.de.vu/ christens mods are bigger and better than the original ss2 and its all done with updated graphics.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mass Effect
78. very cool game Jun 5, 2008, 01:42 Cheese

Cant wait to see what they have in store for in Dragon Age.

News Comments > Jack Thompson Disbarment Recommended
31. lol Jun 5, 2008, 01:25 Cheese

you guys are priceless.

News Comments > Last of the Patriots II
4. lol Mar 29, 2008, 13:08 Cheese

huh you did GTA4 and you give us this?? hahaha omg did i laugh? sorry.

News Comments > World in Conflict New Content Details
7. maniac half Mar 27, 2008, 11:15 Cheese

yes i agree with you i own the game and while i thought I would like it alot, i miss the buildup phase and also i just cant get into the game as much as the graphics are nice and multiplay is great i just dont like this title too much.

Im more into Universe at War.

This comment was edited on Mar 27, 11:16.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath
2. Nice expansion Mar 25, 2008, 13:28 Cheese

I have been a fan of this series for a long time going back to Dune even. This seems like a nice expansion and i might pick this one up soon.

News Comments > Monday Game Review
3. Told ya so dsmart Mar 24, 2008, 12:44 Cheese

didnt i tell you dsmart to make the controls configurable instead of making or forceing ppl to do it your way???

i bet more reviews are gonna say the same thing too.

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire Demo
30. Re: Combat Mar 23, 2008, 23:07 Cheese

The big disappointment that hurts this game is that they have an introductory movie where they hint at a bunch of historical events, but then they have no storyline camapaign at all to flesh them out.

"Did you say hurt this game??" more games would like to hurt like this dont you think??

I do hear ya though they could have put in a story mode, mabey next game but this one is good and im not complaining.

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights 2 Patch
15. let down Mar 23, 2008, 12:39 Cheese

yeah i hear ya, me 2. however i did something about it, I got a hack that goes a long way to improving this game, its the creature and companion A.I. hack.

Now npc in your party cast useful spells and at the right time. and monsters also take into account the sit and react accordinly.

Also there are now alot of great mods out for this game like Pool of Radience, Dark Waters, and several more that make this game just so replayable.

I also have charlies GUI so that now my GUI is almost perfect.

So NWN 1 had its strengths now that has been brought over to NWN2 with style.

go to NWN2vault for all the goodies.

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire Demo
22. Re: Combat Mar 21, 2008, 18:03 Cheese

I forgot to mention, IronClad needs to allow ships to move around more in combat in all dimensions. Right now its put your ship facing the enemy and they stay there until one or more die. This gets REALLY OLD REALLY FAST!

I want to see ships weaving in and out, some misfires (random , collisions, use of all dimensions. It would be great if the ships acted like they had tactics, levels/skill or something.

Right now its face and fire.... yawn.

i agree with the above however with the mods I can see this happening, atm there is a script that allows the bombers and fighters that launch from the cap ships to weave in and out and all around, Now if this can be adapted to general flight dynamics then we can have that movement and the imersion factor would sky rocket for this game.

So heres hopeing a mod team gets on this.

News Comments > Lost Empire: Immortals Trailer & Beta Patch
2. Well Mar 20, 2008, 14:48 Cheese

Try the demo and you be the judge for me i didnt like it but it kinda grows on you after awhile.

News Comments > Punkbuster to Fuel Frontlines: Fuel of War
6. im liking this so far Mar 18, 2008, 20:55 Cheese

I bought it for the single player componet and its very good in this area. multiplay i dont do. only multiplay i like is rpgs like EQ1.

News Comments > Galactic Command: KnightBlade Announced
49. not gonna bust your balls Mar 18, 2008, 19:27 Cheese

Not this time im too tired dsmart, lets just say my positive comments i have made your way stand. and if i could have gotten past the first demo tutorial using the hardware i have i would have given you some constructive feedback. im not shy.

however im gonna take your advise and buy the game as i have bought Bc3000, BCM, Universal Combat and everything else you make.

Why cause its different and i like different if for no reason for that purpose alone!!! different is good esp when its a dying genre that no one puts money behind and constant games getting canceled so yeah I also have to mention I have bought just about any space game i can get my hands on.
Sins of a Solar Empire ROCKS BTW
DarkstarOne, Freespace2,Freelancer,Tachyon,Homeworld 1 and 2
Startrek Starfleet 3, Startrek Bridge commander,Elite firstencounters,Galactic Civ 1 and 2, Space Ranger 2, Evochron Renegades, Starwars Galaxies, Starwars Tie Fighter,Starwars Armada...And a early list that includes

StarControl 1 & 2 Starflight 1 & 2 , Captian Blood,Commander Blood. This is what i have invested in over the years. oh and im even more into RPGs space is my second passion.

Peace.

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 19:36.

45. hugs dsmart Mar 18, 2008, 18:17 Cheese

hehe good ole dsmart how ya been man, long time i havent spoke to you if you remember i was the guy that called you and offered to do music for you long ago. anyways I have been bugging you ever since about this game because i care about it.

Oh i suggested you put in wildlife on planets BOOM you did it, also i suggested you rotate planets and put in more atmosphere on planets BOOM you did it. I also suggested you bring back cockpits and low and behold you have done that too.

Save yourself some trouble and get me on the payroll already I hate giving away free ideas and im tapeing my mouth shut untill i see a check in the mail from you.

Far as the joystick thing goes if you recall in my last post I refused to DL the echo squad demo cause of my terrible time trying to configure Universal Combat. so I never did try it that day, I did see you post and say you were gonna fix or allow the controls but had no way of knowing you were gonna do it so quick.

Ok I finnaly TRIED the demo first time today dsmart and since that fix didnt effect the demo I came on whining about it. sorry man my bad.

Im gonna purchase this tmmrow and thanks for listining to me half the time.

you should just give me a job afterall you have to admit i have given you some great suggestions over the past years..hint hint.. peace dsmart and thank you.

Elite4 is being done after the outsider game target date for it is 2011. words from Braben himself and pass me a napkin dsmart will ya i hate wet dreams...

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 18:26.

37. Can we adjust axis?? Mar 18, 2008, 16:41 Cheese

All i wanted to know, I use a logitek dualpad 12 button rummble. and i tried the demo with all the present configs you have it dosent alow you to change axis and i need that feature. hope its not to hard to work into a patch or something. otherwise im very close to buying this game. Its the closest I have seen to a future Elite type game yet.

however im still hopeing Braben can deliver on his promise of Elite 4. but dsmart at least you keep getting better and better. as i said I would buy this in a instant if there was a way to configure the joystick axis yourself.

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Patch
5. haha Mar 17, 2008, 13:09 Cheese

im laughing at the posters not the post. your lucky to even get patches for this now you can do 2 things here patch it yourself or be grateful.

News Comments > Galactic Command: Echo Squad SE Patch
3. ummm Mar 15, 2008, 10:11 Cheese

No & No

News Comments > Galactic Command: Echo Squad SE Demo
28. JOYSTICK Mar 12, 2008, 10:59 Cheese

This is the resaon i shelved anything after BCM from 3000ad, cause he screwed the joystick up. WHY OH WHY wont you just let ppl set up there control the way they want like games have done for 20years now. this is not a revelation its a must esp with a game like this. and now i come on to read he still has the joystick HARDWIRED to his own preferences??? Then i read where dsmart comes on and says oh oh I changed them so you can alter them now. WTF why did you have it like this in the first PLACE and havent fixed it since Universal Combat it semms. BCM had the joystick right but you threw that out of the window. WORD of advise Ill DL this demo and try my Joysticks of which i have 3 different ones ,Flightstick,joypad,and joystick Be back with results.
ON second thought im not gonna try this untill i read you CAN REMAP YOUR CONTROLS PROPERLY like games allowed you to do 20 years ago.

dsmart no need to comment just change the Mutherfuker.

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 11:04.

919 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo