Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cheddar

Real Name Cheddar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cheese
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Gamewhore
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 9, 2003, 15:20
Total Comments 919 (Graduate)
User ID 18014

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Gears of War PC Rumor Debunked
10. All part of slick marketing Nov 22, 2006, 20:54 Cheese

Im not one of the PC users who even care about this ever comming out for PC, Ohhhhhh I say how dare I huh, well, its not like im gonna have a baby over it. theres too many PC games atm anyways most bad but still we have a lot to catch up on in PC world trust me you wont be missed.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Atriarch Status Report
1. lol Nov 13, 2006, 10:50 Cheese

nuff said

News Comments > Sid Meier's Railroads Patch
8. used to be Nov 11, 2006, 15:49 Cheese

Good back in 1987, when there was little to pick from. Its kind of good still but not the blockbuster it use to be because there so much to choose from nowdays. But this is still a good game just not a great one.

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Double Agent Demos
9. Chaos Theory Nov 9, 2006, 16:18 Cheese

Yup im still playing it, damn good game it is and I hope DA is even better. One thing about SC games are they always are on par with being good or great.

News Comments > Gothic 3 Demo Friday
21. Fills a void Nov 8, 2006, 19:11 Cheese

I heartly agree it does fill a void that oblivion didnt. For my money this is full of bugs yes but theres a good rpg in here that im likeing.
However it could stand some patches.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - RoboBlitz
9. Unreal 3 Nov 7, 2006, 15:40 Cheese

Really? So tell me why it looks like 5 year old graphics at best.

Damn im so not getting this.

News Comments > The Guild 2 Demo
2. POS Oct 31, 2006, 09:46 Cheese

Dont bother with this pos, my bud got the import and its the buggiest piece of code this side of anything.

Worst game ever released.

News Comments > Need for Speed Carbon Demo
40. Re: Really? Oct 28, 2006, 12:19 Cheese

Car compaines use to not want there cars damaged I agree, But someone please tell that to SimBin who developed the best driving sim ever in GTR 2. so that dosent hold up anymore.

News Comments > NA Gold - Gothic 3
39. haha Oct 27, 2006, 22:14 Cheese

face it to those that spent there money and didnt get what they expected I say why didnt you wait for the reviews, from the sources you trust most, then go out and make your purchase, make sence right.

Hey I buy blind too and this game was just that a chance buy, with all the hype it got and full spread articles you think this would be at least better than the first 2. Well in my opinion it is.

Oh i did hate it at first. but I began to think oh well I cant return it so lets take a closer look and just play it my way. I began to have fun with it, I dont need no fking maps i come from Zork era. I make my own maps as I go along. and count on my memory, you babies got spoiled by oblivion and other games that gave you proper directions and maps, I come from the era of if its not perfect well suck it in and make it perfect. you really have no other choice other than to just toss it in the trash and forget you made a bad purchase.

the choice is yours and I do feel for the ppl who hate this game, I know the feeling when shizt dont turn out the way you expected to. it feels like youve been raped. sucks I know but like I said in my earlier post there are a billion games out GO FIND ONE that makes you happy.

This comment was edited on Oct 27, 22:16.

News Comments > NA Gold - Gothic 3
32. Ding dong Oct 27, 2006, 21:00 Cheese

Avon calling. lol remember that. eh hem ok Gothic 3, I have the Euro edition and I can tell you I like it. I like it more than Oblivion. Im not here to cry about the damn game like a baby like some ppl are doing lol.
Im here to tell you simple I liked it and im still likeing it.

And if I didnt like it oh well im not gonna act like it really affects me cause there are a billion games out atm if this is not your cup of tea or if it didnt measure up then go pleasure yourself on another title sheesh.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Civilization Chronicles
3. wtf Oct 26, 2006, 00:02 Cheese

Do we really need all this? yeah yeah I liked Civ 1 back when there was little choice of what to like, And I have played Civ 4. didnt play 2 or 3 but how different are these games?

Civ 1 and Civ 4 are the same game so I imagne Civ 2 and 3 are the same as 1 and 4, my point is why waste time in your old stuff? When you can spend your time like you use to spend it sid, like comming up with NEW idea for games.

Or i will go out on a limb here and ask why dont you remake Covert Action? or Airborne Ranger? please dont do Silent service or F15.

Get the point Sid we want NEW stuff not the same game redone 4 times nor do we want a pansy ass dance contest like you did to pirates, what are you smoking man? pass me some lol

Anyway theres my rant and I hope Sid sees it too lol.

News Comments > WoW: The Burning Crusade Delay
6. Rappelz Oct 24, 2006, 15:23 Cheese

Rappelz online just pisses all over this game and its free to DL and free to play. Best mmorpg out and its the one worth buying if they required you to buy it, but its free.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Railroads! Demo Plans
18. Ahh ok Oct 24, 2006, 11:54 Cheese

I c where your comming from. but you dont watch leonard nimoy you just kinda here him.

stop looking at it RC that way, its more to it than watching trains, half the time its about management and balancing. not about animations. but they are nice.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Railroads! Demo Plans
16. are you 4 real Oct 24, 2006, 08:47 Cheese

I just can't get into a game about watching trains zip about.

haha oh but i can watch Civ 4 all day though ahha

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 2142
2. must have this Oct 17, 2006, 11:32 Cheese

fizzlle , POP, crackle. zzzzzzzt.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^ |||__
| Cheddar Wagon | ||'|"\,__.
|_..._...______===|=||_|__|...,]
(@)'(@)"""*|(@)*(@)*****(@)

This comment was edited on Oct 17, 11:33.

News Comments > Space Empires V Preorders
3. land battles Oct 11, 2006, 06:08 Cheese

Where are the land battles the have screen shots of them but MIA , alot of features were cut it seems. PASS im headed back to GalCiv2 startrek mod. wake me later

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Demo
91. System crash Oct 7, 2006, 18:05 Cheese

is just one of the nasty things this software has in store for you, the fix to it is you have to let this connect to EA servers thru your firewall or it will crash your system and do all types of nasty things, such as messing up my ATA drive boot sequence. Let alone once I got it all figured out and tried it , It S U C K E D lol what a waste of hype.

But I hate most FPS anyways so mabey im biased.

81. Who likes this? Oct 7, 2006, 10:31 Cheese

How many different ways can ppl say this sucks, Oh I do have a LCD moniter it does work on them. it dosent lag or slow down or anything. ALL IT DOES IS SUCK everything else is great about it.

16. This is not good Oct 6, 2006, 17:22 Cheese

its not good mabey a few good features im not getting this period thanks for letting me try it however.

News Comments > Gold - Heroes of Annihilated Empires
3. Not a good start Oct 4, 2006, 14:12 Cheese

At least based on the demo I played awhile ago, while it was interesting it was also bizzare, I mean I saw tanks and a fighter jet, wtf that has to do with this game has me scared and not in a good way mind you lol.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) the original cheese mouser

This comment was edited on Oct 4, 14:12.

919 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo