Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jon

Real Name Jon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Muad'Dib
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 5, 2003, 19:56
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 17969

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Portal 2/Half-Life 2 Speculation
3. Re: Portal 2/Half-Life 2 Speculation Feb 28, 2011, 17:25 Muad'Dib

I have suspected for a long time now that Portal 2 is infact "episode 3" and serves to proper tie together the 2 stories in preparation for half life 3. Just my theory but this is a small piece of evidence that could support it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Gold
45. Its about time... Oct 18, 2004, 15:03 Muad'Dib

Awesome its finally gold, but I was under the impression that if you pre-ordered and preloaded that you would have the game unlocked the moment it went gold. This sucks, its going to be like torture knowing that its sitting on my computer as we speak just begging to be played and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. I mean, I've already paid for it... why can't I play it? That should be illegal or something... heh. Does any one else see the injustice here?? I guess its my fault for not reading the fine print (so to speak) on the official realease on steam and how it would happen, but .... this sucks.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Gold
40. Its about time... Oct 18, 2004, 14:57 Muad'Dib

Awesome its finally gold, but I was under the impression that if you pre-ordered and preloaded that you would have the game unlocked the moment it went gold. This sucks, its going to be like torture knowing that its sitting on my computer as we speak just begging to be played and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. I mean, I've already payed for it... why can't I play it? That should be illegal or something... heh

News Comments > GeForce 6 Announced
107. Re: (Video)Consoles killed the (radio star) Apr 14, 2004, 23:33 Muad'Dib

In Responce to Creston's statment in #105:

To my knowledge that has been a practice of both ATI and nVidia for quite sometime. Ever Hear of ATI's "Get in the Game" or nVidia's "The Way its meant to be played"? Those campains symbolize cooperation between the developer and the hardware vendor to make games look, and perform the best they can. That may not always work out as planned. A perfect example would be the "WIMTBP" stamp on Tomb Raider, Angel of Darkness. That game was supposed to kick ass on GeforceFX cards but infact played better on ATI hardware.

This comment was edited on Apr 15, 00:04.

News Comments > Halo PC & Patch Released
127. Re: registration code for halo combat evolve Oct 5, 2003, 20:01 Muad'Dib

I think I speak for everyone when I say ,No! Go buy the game if you want to play it.

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 20:02.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Anti-Aliasing Fixed
64. Re: Oh boy Aug 7, 2003, 03:16 Muad'Dib

JediLuke: I agree, I think it's more likely that given Gabe Newell suggested a fix/workaround, card manufacturers likely worked with Valve to implement the code into their drivers, allowing AA to be fixed on "All cards". Just my opinion, but it wasn't stated whether or not the change was in the Source engine, or card specific drivers, or possibly both(who knows). My point is just that...

News Comments > New Half-Life 2 Movie
57. Re: bugbait video Aug 6, 2003, 15:51 Muad'Dib

I think they were disabled because they fell over, just like in the Original Half-Life

This comment was edited on Aug 7, 03:30.

News Comments > Half-Life 2/ATI Bundle?
105. Re: No subject Aug 5, 2003, 15:58 Muad'Dib

I Believe that you are wrong... The 9500/Pro is indeed a DX9 card check out the ATI website under discontinued products
This is a response to #24's post
EDIT: I didn't have time to read em all before work, it did occur to me that it may have been answered, but I wanted to post anyway. As for being a Fanboy, I do own a ATI card but, not because I'm a fanboy. I did some research and found that the 9700 was what i wanted plain and simple. The vid card i bought previous to that was a Rendition V2100, WAY back in the day.

This comment was edited on Aug 6, 03:43.

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo