Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chimaera

Real Name Chimaera   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Chimaera
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 3, 2003, 18:40
Total Comments 13 (Suspect)
User ID 17949

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack Jan 24, 2012, 22:15 Chimaera

You know, I have to agree with you. I *loved* the first three but I'm having a hard time getting into this one and I can't figure out why. :-(  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: Assassin's Creed Revelations [Updated]
4. Re: Ships Ahoy: Assassin's Creed Revelations Nov 15, 2011, 11:08 Chimaera

necrosis wrote on Nov 15, 2011, 10:07:
I thought the PC version was delayed?

Yeah, it was. If you read the actual press release, it says "The PC version of Assassin's Creed Revelations will be released on November 29, 2011.". I guess in his hurry to get the post up, Blue might've just missed it...

News Comments > Skyrim Reviews
42. Re: Skyrim Reviews Nov 10, 2011, 15:59 Chimaera

Did anybody at Bethesda ever confirm how moddable Skyrim will be on the PC? I saw an interview with Todd Howard some time back (maybe six months ago) and he suspiciously non-committal about modding capabilities.  

News Comments > Call of Duty XP Livestream, MW3 Multiplayer Debut Trailer
1. Re: Call of Duty XP Livestream, MW3 Multiplayer Debut Trailer Sep 2, 2011, 13:59 Chimaera

Yawn...  

News Comments > More on MW3 Dedicated Servers
1. Re: More on MW3 Dedicated Servers Aug 18, 2011, 16:41 Chimaera

But IWNET was SOOOOO much better!! Why would they go back to crappy old dedicated servers?!? I still can't believe they tried to defend that sh!t...  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 To Feature Dedicated Server Support
1. Re: Modern Warfare 3 To Feature Dedicated Server Support Aug 17, 2011, 12:02 Chimaera

No more CoD for me. I'm finished. They'll never miss my $50 but I'll gain a small bit of satisfaction knowing that it was given to some other developer who gives a sh!t about the PC platform.  

News Comments > Castle Empire Revealed
2. Re: Castle Empire Revealed Jul 9, 2011, 15:07 Chimaera

Reminiscent of The Settlers series? It looks like they just re-wrote The Settlers 7 to run in a browser!?!  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
64. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 14:33 Chimaera

elefunk wrote on Aug 24, 2010, 13:50:
It's amazing how people still continue to justify and defend piracy.

There are really only a few simple facts:

-No one is *entitled* to play anything. If there is no demo, or you feel like the demo isn't representative enough, or you want to play more before buying it, then don't play it. Don't pirate it. You're not entitled to play more than the publisher gives you, so stop making up this bullshit about how you need more, and more, and more, and more, and more, and more, and more, and more, before you *FINALLY* decide if it's worth your money.

-If you pirate a game, and play it for a few hours, and *THEN* determine it's not "worth your money", then you're still lying to yourself and everyone else. You spent a few hours with it. Unless your time is 100% worthless, then by pure definition you place value on the game because you fucking spent a few hours of your time on it.

-If a game isn't worth paying for, then you wouldn't have pirated it at all, because by definition it's not worth your time to play it.

-If you think it's a decent game, but not worth paying full price, then again stop fucking justifying piracy and wait for a discount before you play it.

But, most importantly again, you're not entitled to play jack shit. You don't deserve to play more than what they give you. You're not being an "educated consumer" or whatever shit phrase you use to justify your actions, you're simply a filthy thief, a spoiled entitled child who thinks you deserve everything you don't.

+1.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
53. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 13:37 Chimaera

I pre-ordered the CE with Amazon's "free super saver shipping" and got an estimated delivery date of 8/30 - 9/2. Surprisingly, it was delivered to my house at 9:00 AM today. Go figure.  

News Comments > Infinity Ward Exodus Continues
18. Re: Infinity Ward Exodus Continues Apr 15, 2010, 13:14 Chimaera

When it's all said and done, IW will = Robert Bowling + Bobby Kotick. And God knows they deserve each other.

News Comments > C&C Generals Demo Soon
27. No subject Aug 6, 2003, 22:23 Chimaera

If you bought the game when it came out, then you know that the timing of this demo makes sense. If a demo was released prior to the release of the full game, no one (except EA fanboys) would have bought it. It's taken EA this long to get the game (now at v1.6) into a state where they could release a *decent* demo. Granted, they had an expansion pack to be concerned with so bug fixes and patches to the original game may have been "a little slow in coming" but who cares, right? It's EA. Give 'em your $50 bucks first. Then they'll fix the problems later....maybe.

This comment was edited on Aug 6, 22:24.

News Comments > PlanetSide Producer Swap
11. No subject Aug 4, 2003, 22:26 Chimaera

Creole Ned & Horribilus - You guys are right on the money about DG! Anytime I hear that name, I always think of T2 and how I still feel cheated out of my $50!!!

News Comments > Half-Life 2/ATI Bundle?
34. No subject Aug 3, 2003, 14:48 Chimaera

ATI hasn't officially announced the Radeon 9900 (AKA R360) yet but there's a lot of discussion about the card in the forums over at Rage3D:

http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?s=e2869e13d6b5c7d223250cb24fc65b56&forumid=45

Also, for those who don't already know, the Radeon 9900 isn't ATI's next gen card (codenamed Loki AKA R420) but rather it seems to be a respin of R350 with higher core/mem clocks.

13 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo