Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Innocent

Real Name Innocent   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Innocent
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 25, 2003, 15:02
Total Comments 214 (Novice)
User ID 17846

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

News Comments > TF2 Game Mode & Maps Planned
3. Re: TF2 Game Mode & Maps Planned May 13, 2009, 20:52 Innocent

no one can keep a game going like these guys are doing with tf2. about the time i get sick of it they crank out something like this.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 3D Realms Closing?
31. Re: 3D Realms Closing? May 7, 2009, 10:01 Innocent

dang, sounds like we can move DNF from the category of games we are never gonna see to the category of games we are never gonna see.

net change: zero.

News Comments > Darkfall Review Controversy
29. Re: Darkfall Review Controversy May 7, 2009, 00:57 Innocent

someone who started with quake likely graduated through all the great PC FPS shooters. i don't know about you guys, but i find console FPS games unplayable. plug me in a mouse and a keyboard, otherwise i'll just watch you play.

23. Re: Darkfall Review Controversy May 6, 2009, 19:15 Innocent

9 hours is long enough to give a very good review of game mechanics, advancement, world immersion, art, advancement speed, customizability of avatar, realism, difficulty, and (most importantly) addictiveness when speaking of mmorpg's, IMO.
9 hours is also long enough to bullshit in global chat enough to hear what the later game sounds like.

does anybody actually read these reviews and seriously make purchase decisions on them though? i'd read a single blogger's take on a game, mabey, but never a super review site. i'm an addictive game player, and blues is the only gaming site i read.

adventurine's response reminds me of muslims and funny cartoons about allah.

7. Re: Darkfall Review Controversy May 6, 2009, 15:13 Innocent

i was excited about this game until i realized:
a. euro only servers and currency and
b. nonexistent business management. "ooh sorry gotta show up for 3 hours a day and hit f5 22,000 times and hope you get a chance to buy this game."

that 2nd one made me think - no fucking way would i post a credit card number to a company who can't figure out how to let customers purchase the game.

the review was entertaining, the darkfall backlash was hilarious. since when do you get to cry crocodile tears when your game gets trashed by the reviewers? stupid, you just write a big check to the review site. you know, the gamespot business model.

News Comments > Zeno Clash Devs on Piracy, Demo Plans
87. Re: Zeno Clash v. Piracy May 1, 2009, 19:20 Innocent

lol anyone notice that the demo for this thing is out today? this monster epic debate on piracy, and the next freakin day they release a demo. could the lesson be: to expedite demo production, pirate the game?  

News Comments > Zeno Clash Devs on Piracy, Demo Plans
26. Re: Zeno Clash Devs on Piracy, Demo Plans Apr 29, 2009, 14:44 Innocent

jesus christ hellbinder, are you a 70 year old caucasian woman? you write like it's a letter to pat robertson. heads up bro, this isn't the 700 club, it's blues. consider taking your elderly moralistic ass back to religious sites to post crap like your post.

brilliant understanding of their audience, i applaud the zeno clash devs. hadn't planned on even trying this, but i'll at least download it and give it a go. if it doesn't suck, i WILL be purchasing your game.

it's the year 2009. the world is different now. pirates aren't patch-eyed drunks with cockney accents any more, they are every single teenager in america, and the majority of young and middle age adults.

-Inno

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Mar 20, 2009, 10:58 Innocent

i'm calling bullshit on that. put up a 10% or less number, it'd be more believable.  

News Comments > Pirate Galaxy Open Beta
3. Re: Weekend Sales Mar 12, 2009, 08:25 Innocent

eve online knockoff?  

News Comments > Warhammer Online Trial
3. Re: Warhammer Online Trial Mar 5, 2009, 13:41 Innocent

Beautiful graphics, often patched and slowly becoming a well honed game. a VERY well made game, with lots of pvp that even longtime carebear players can get into. there's an AH that works great, a portal system (fly by dragon), mounts, and a fairly good group dynamic. quests are the primary way to level (read: are mandatory) and sometimes have gear rewards that are worthwhile.

it is a strictly level based game, as usual nowadays, optimize your guy every level, there's not a great deal of noticeable improvement. the only actual customization is skill trees. it is empty of people, and hard to find a party. it's a blast if you enjoy solo melee-ing, but if you like group healing: good luck to you, sir. there is no customization of character appearance, beyond color. every level 40 Chosen is identical to every other lvl 40 chosen, just diffent colored armor.

GREAT game, worth the money, in dire need of a population.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 2, 2009, 13:48 Innocent

my top vista tweak: format C:, install XP. i guarantee your FPS will increase compared to your vista install.

News Comments > Darkfall Live
3. Re: Darkfall Live Feb 26, 2009, 23:47 Innocent

yeah no joke frijoles, first i've heard of it too.  

News Comments > TF2 Scout Update
4. Re: TF2 Scout Update Feb 25, 2009, 01:54 Innocent

oh yeah man, you can cut scouts in half with a soldier, pyro or heavy. i love class updates.  

News Comments > TF2 Scout Update
2. Re: TF2 Scout Update Feb 25, 2009, 01:44 Innocent

strongly recommend it, aero, if you love class based fps.

great game.

Inno

News Comments > The Chronicles of Spellborn Delays
3. Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn Delays Nov 19, 2008, 13:06 Innocent

hasn't this game been in production for years and years? i recall signing up for TCOS like a decade ago.  

News Comments > Warhammer Online Beta Opens
33. fuck you fileplanet Sep 7, 2008, 19:00 Innocent

does anyone else hate fileplanet with all their heart? i continue to refuse to buy a fucking subscription to their site, i continue to fail to get into their subscriber only betas.
god i hate fileplanet.
and i hate the fucking companies that give them subscriber only access.

dying to play this game. i may actually risk it and buy this one when it comes out. might have to temporarily transition my AOC addiction to this.

Inno

News Comments > Legal Briefs
6. batman Aug 26, 2008, 14:24 Innocent

who you voting for batman?

News Comments > etc.
5. No subject May 27, 2008, 00:34 Innocent

Again not the best thing since wet vagina but still pretty damned fun...

well played golem. well played.

News Comments > Mortal Online Announced
17. Brang it. Apr 14, 2008, 20:05 Innocent

<<these boneheads need to learn that PvE is the bread and butter of the MOG world. Having a PvP server, or zones is fines, but the vast majority of players will never play in a PvP world only.>>

QFT. mandatory PVP doesn't attract the masses.

this game looks gorgeous, though.

News Comments > Age of Conan Beta Event
9. 13g? Apr 9, 2008, 23:46 Innocent

dios mio. 13g? jeez. back in my day, a game fit on a 5.25". you kids with your 13g games!

214 Comments. 11 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo