Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ColoradoHoudini

Real Name ColoradoHoudini   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ColoradoHoudini
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Ex NetQuaker..ex 3Wave and Thunderwalker CTF'er (named: Houdini). Played Tribes for Western Alliance, Counterstrike with Frag University (the original FU). Played ET, BF1942 etc...
Old school gamer, ex military.. lived all over the US
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2003, 00:24
Total Comments 1357 (Pro)
User ID 17782

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Over a Million League of Legends Downloads
7. Re: Over a Million League of Legends Downloads Feb 4, 2010, 17:28 ColoradoHoudini

Bob Saget!! now after readoing about this game, I want to play it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > THQ on Warhammer 40K MMOG
23. 40k Feb 4, 2010, 17:25 ColoradoHoudini

I do hope this game comes out well.. like an updated Planetside, with all the lore, backstory and they get it all right.
This game could be awesome.

News Comments > TimeGate Job Openings
1. Re: TimeGate Job Openings Feb 4, 2010, 17:11 ColoradoHoudini

Aren't these the same guys that made that ABOMINATION of an FPS.. Section8?
Maybe this time around they'll hire guys capable of making an FPS that doesn't hold the hands of the player and have terrible features and lack overall quality.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patched
3. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Feb 2, 2010, 14:07 ColoradoHoudini

and it'll be that Oceanic guild that gets a lot of the world first because.. well, they are on one of the very first servers to come back up.

Also, none of these firsts matter.. until it's hard mode.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Midnight Madness
31. Re: Star Trek Online Midnight Madness Feb 1, 2010, 22:34 ColoradoHoudini

I don't see too many positive previews/reviews out there for this game.. and this dev is known for putting out games that lack depth..nothing good is going to come of this.

Also, and this will make sense to some people out there..
when I look at MMO's, the gold standard for me is WoW, and any other MMO that comes out has to compete with that game for me (and millions of others). WoW has so much depth, so much to do.. it's almost unfair to other MMO's coming out that they have to compete against WoW. I know, there are people out there not interested in WoW and looking for what's next. But if they ever played WoW, and they know all there is out there that could be in an MMO, they will look at a game like STO and say "where's the rest of the content".

I don't know if that makes sense to anyone..

News Comments > Global Agenda Launched
12. Re: Global Agenda Launched Feb 1, 2010, 21:55 ColoradoHoudini

It still bugs me that they list this as an MMO, when the majority of knowledgeable gamers will say that it isn't for a ton of reasons.

Going to need a demo and it's going to have to be damn impressive for me to buy it, but a subscription, no way in hell.

News Comments > BioWare Making Dragon Age II "Visually Super Hot"
19. Re: BioWare Making Dragon Age 2 Jan 30, 2010, 22:01 ColoradoHoudini

I hope they put spinners on it!

Dey spinnin ni**a dey spinnin!!.. dey spinnin ni**a dey spinnin!!!

News Comments > Crytek Making an MMOFPS?
13. Re: Crytek Making an MMOFPS? Jan 30, 2010, 13:07 ColoradoHoudini

We do need a real MMOFPS sometime soon.. Global Agenda is not an MMO..

What do we have then?
Warhammer 40k
and Blizzards MMOFPS (I hope)

There is a huge market out there for it.. someone needs to cash in

News Comments > New Bad Company 2 Beta Client Inbound
9. Re: New Bad Company 2 Beta Client Inbound Jan 30, 2010, 13:05 ColoradoHoudini

"You have to keep firing and the weapon kick and effects make it difficult to keep on target."

Very much this.

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 CTD Workaround
35. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 CTD Workaround Jan 29, 2010, 16:24 ColoradoHoudini

Seems a little choppy an inconsistent to me..
I am putting my crosshairs over a guy, and firing.. and not getting any feedback that i'm hitting him, but he's lighting me up. Also, the crosshairs seems to jump too much for me..
Might take getting used to, but I can say that the "wow" factor of this game isn't there for me. I am not feeling that initial "i have to play" vibe after i log off.

Also, I cannot bind my mousewheel down to go crouch and stay crouch. It binds it crouch.. then i scroll down..i crouch, pop right back up. I dont like that... stay down damn you!

News Comments > Global Agenda Preorder Events
12. Re: Global Agenda Preorder Events Jan 22, 2010, 11:19 ColoradoHoudini

Am I the only one that reads "MMO" and thinks something like 50 vs 50 in one area and maybe something like another 3-5 thousand people on the server that I can interact with at any given time? Large scale battles.. etc..
Not instanced nonsense with 12 vs 12.. in what others correctly describe as 'UT'.
This is not an MMO, and I wish they'd stop lying to people and getting themselves sales from dummies who think "hey, a new Planetside"

News Comments > Just Cause 2 Trailer
3. Re: Just Cause 2 Trailer Jan 15, 2010, 14:20 ColoradoHoudini

Pencil me in for a sale.  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription
34. Re: Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription Jan 15, 2010, 10:34 ColoradoHoudini

" Star Trek is a HUGE franchise and I would expect many fans are willing to jump at anything, and this isn't that bad."

Wrong, so very wrong. If there's one group of fans that are meticulous about their franchise, it's ST fans. This game isn't ST in content or delivery, it's ST in name. The Trek fans are already tearing this game apart in so many ways.

30. Re: Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription Jan 15, 2010, 10:06 ColoradoHoudini

Nerian (Signed On Jan 15, 2010, 07:38)

Nothing suspicious here at all.

8. Re: Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription Jan 15, 2010, 01:18 ColoradoHoudini

Nothing about this game seems like it's going to have any sort of staying power at all.

News Comments > Global Agenda PvP Details
2. Re: Global Agenda PvP Details Jan 4, 2010, 18:58 ColoradoHoudini

10vs10 is not an MMO by my definition..
sure persistent stats, upgrades.. but I get that in Borderlands..and I get something damn close in CoD and upcoming BF BC 2.. with more people.. and -at least with BF BC 2.. dedicated servers.
I believe GA is peer to peer, or am i confusing that with another Persistent FPS (PFPS) thats going to fail-Huxley maybe?

really.. 10 vs 10.. really? come the hell on..

I hope to the FSM that blizzards next game is a real MMOFPS as polished as WoW is.

News Comments > Infinity Ward on MW2 Fixes
22. Re: Infinity Ward on MW2 Fixes Dec 18, 2009, 11:04 ColoradoHoudini

I have 4 friends that play this game (guys in my WoW guild) and all I hear from them in vent chat is "oh, more hackers" .. apparently MW2 is riddled with hackers..
GG.. no thanks.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Reenlistment Campaign
12. Re: Warhammer Online Reenlistment Campaign Dec 16, 2009, 20:30 ColoradoHoudini

Put out a Warhammer MMOFPS and you'll get me back playing a Warhammer title again.
Also, make it as smooth and complete, and with as much depth and polish as WoW.

News Comments > Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer
6. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 13:36 ColoradoHoudini

Okay.. this has my attention  

News Comments > WoW Patched
7. Re: WoW Patched Dec 8, 2009, 11:55 ColoradoHoudini

Hello fellow WoW nerds..

Here's a sexy pic of my Shaman
[url=]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/knockboots/Xodiak_C_D.jpg[/url]

1357 Comments. 68 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo