Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ColoradoHoudini

Real Name ColoradoHoudini   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ColoradoHoudini
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Ex NetQuaker..ex 3Wave and Thunderwalker CTF'er (named: Houdini). Played Tribes for Western Alliance, Counterstrike with Frag University (the original FU). Played ET, BF1942 etc...
Old school gamer, ex military.. lived all over the US
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2003, 00:24
Total Comments 1344 (Pro)
User ID 17782

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription
30. Re: Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription Jan 15, 2010, 10:06 ColoradoHoudini

Nerian (Signed On Jan 15, 2010, 07:38)

Nothing suspicious here at all.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription
8. Re: Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription Jan 15, 2010, 01:18 ColoradoHoudini

Nothing about this game seems like it's going to have any sort of staying power at all.

News Comments > Global Agenda PvP Details
2. Re: Global Agenda PvP Details Jan 4, 2010, 18:58 ColoradoHoudini

10vs10 is not an MMO by my definition..
sure persistent stats, upgrades.. but I get that in Borderlands..and I get something damn close in CoD and upcoming BF BC 2.. with more people.. and -at least with BF BC 2.. dedicated servers.
I believe GA is peer to peer, or am i confusing that with another Persistent FPS (PFPS) thats going to fail-Huxley maybe?

really.. 10 vs 10.. really? come the hell on..

I hope to the FSM that blizzards next game is a real MMOFPS as polished as WoW is.

News Comments > Infinity Ward on MW2 Fixes
22. Re: Infinity Ward on MW2 Fixes Dec 18, 2009, 11:04 ColoradoHoudini

I have 4 friends that play this game (guys in my WoW guild) and all I hear from them in vent chat is "oh, more hackers" .. apparently MW2 is riddled with hackers..
GG.. no thanks.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Reenlistment Campaign
12. Re: Warhammer Online Reenlistment Campaign Dec 16, 2009, 20:30 ColoradoHoudini

Put out a Warhammer MMOFPS and you'll get me back playing a Warhammer title again.
Also, make it as smooth and complete, and with as much depth and polish as WoW.

News Comments > Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer
6. Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Trailer Dec 12, 2009, 13:36 ColoradoHoudini

Okay.. this has my attention  

News Comments > WoW Patched
7. Re: WoW Patched Dec 8, 2009, 11:55 ColoradoHoudini

Hello fellow WoW nerds..

Here's a sexy pic of my Shaman
[url=]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/knockboots/Xodiak_C_D.jpg[/url]

News Comments > Brink Interview
1. Re: Brink Interview Dec 7, 2009, 20:27 ColoradoHoudini

Brink does look pretty damn cool..I hope that it's much more than ET:QW in terms of mechanics and speed, matching the gameplay.

I have much higher hopes for this game than I do Rage.

News Comments > Threewave Layoffs
11. Re: Threewave Layoffs Dec 6, 2009, 12:33 ColoradoHoudini

Thunderwalker CTF for Q1 was the best ever..
I'm old school that way.

HoudinKD]

/remembers playing 3Wave CTF vs the Western Alliance boys.. and one big name.. Soda (aka: Northbend|WA) .. he was the most dominating FPS player I have ever seen.

/get off my virtual lawn!

News Comments > Bad Company 2 and BF 1943 Specs
21. Re: Bad Company 2 and BF 1943 Specs Dec 2, 2009, 23:07 ColoradoHoudini

As a PC gamer, I am totally fine with spending money every 2-3 years (personal avg) to buy a computer that allows me to play the top games well.
I enjoy the great graphics, mods, add-ons, and function that a PC brings that a console never will.

News Comments > First MW2 Patch "A Big One"
15. Re: First MW2 Patch Dec 2, 2009, 21:00 ColoradoHoudini

they'd have to patch in an apology, a promise, minimum of 20-vs-20 on good sized maps..dedicated servers, and make the game $5.00.. and then show the assholes at IW getting cockpunched for 4 straight hours before I'd be interested in purchasing this game.

News Comments > Brink Delayed
3. Re: Brink Delayed Nov 30, 2009, 23:57 ColoradoHoudini

I agree.. ETQW was a disaster..
the features didn't match the speed, and it ended up being a twitch shooter that had nice side items that people largely ignored.
We warned them in beta that the game was off.. we pointed out all the reasons why.. nobody listened.

The last 3 FPS betas I was in, I told the damn devs that they were putting out a dud.. nope, they didn't listen.
Section 8, Tribes:V, ETQW...

I'm a gaming idiot savant!

oh.. Brink, yes.. let's see here..
dedicated servers or bust.
Also, anyone with a decent FPS background will look at the engine and future capabilities vs what this game delivers.

News Comments > Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server
6. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Patch & Server Nov 24, 2009, 20:30 ColoradoHoudini

Great Techie714, I'm sure that'll help convince them to support the PC version in future.

Yeah ah.. buying the game 'as is' would make the devs think that us smarter gamers are okay with the game in its current state.. of course we are not.

News Comments > Warlords Battlecry III and Impulse Follow-up
7. Re: Warlords Battlecry III and Impulse Follow-up Nov 21, 2009, 12:40 ColoradoHoudini

Back in the day, I much preferred this game over the Warcraft series. Much better hero units, way more units, native defenses, lots of skills/power ups.. the retinue.. and taking your hero from campaign to skirmish..
I'd throw $35 at a sequel without hesitation.

News Comments > PC MW2 Outsells CoD4
17. Re: PC MW2 Outsells CoD4 Nov 20, 2009, 23:42 ColoradoHoudini

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 21, 2009, 12:57.

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer
5. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Trailer Nov 20, 2009, 10:59 ColoradoHoudini

I like it..
take my money now

News Comments > On the MW2 Airport Massacre
10. Re: On the MW2 Airport Massacre Nov 20, 2009, 10:41 ColoradoHoudini

I cannot figure out why people paid so much money for so little game (in a lot of ways)  

News Comments > Why Alganon Resembles WoW
32. Re: Why Alganon Resembles WoW Nov 15, 2009, 12:36 ColoradoHoudini

I love how us here recognized the 2 fake posters immediately..
nice try, your game is stealing, I hope that you get beat up good by Blizzard.

-Celestial Defender (aka: WoW nerd)

News Comments > Why Alganon Resembles WoW
11. Re: Why Alganon Resembles WoW Nov 14, 2009, 17:04 ColoradoHoudini

Okay I went to go look..
This is a fucking identical looking game to WoW.. the interface (as stated above) is the same god damn one..

seriously, that's what you came up with? really?

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Patched
14. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Patched Nov 14, 2009, 17:01 ColoradoHoudini

kxmode:
Is this the patch that adds Client/Server networking, 25-40ms pings, console commands, lean, custom maps, up to 64 players, competitive mods, mod tools, ability to record, kick/ban hackers immediately, manually select a server to join, control bad language, zero ping advantage for host, provides a free demo, and lowers the price down to $50?

Gimme a second to get back to you, I'm working out a way for you to have my babies.
------------------
The Half Elf-
With proper sized maps this isn't even an issue. They should be adding more players per new FPS that comes out, not lowering the number.

1344 Comments. 68 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo