Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ColoradoHoudini

Real Name ColoradoHoudini   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ColoradoHoudini
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Ex NetQuaker..ex 3Wave and Thunderwalker CTF'er (named: Houdini). Played Tribes for Western Alliance, Counterstrike with Frag University (the original FU). Played ET, BF1942 etc...
Old school gamer, ex military.. lived all over the US
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2003, 00:24
Total Comments 1342 (Pro)
User ID 17782

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer
1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer Oct 2, 2010, 13:51 ColoradoHoudini

I like this currency system..and if you pause the video at 1:18 you can see the stuff you get to use.

Oh, and you also get to notice that they are playing on a console..which might explain why at 1:25, the player barely aims at the second enemy and yet still kills them? huge hitbox/autoaim assist or something odd like that or just lag? Or maybe low on health, because he did shoot him only once in the hip.

This game does look more interesting that MOH by far.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Homefront Website
3. Re: Homefront Website Oct 2, 2010, 12:16 ColoradoHoudini

Yes I have.. and ever notice how many of them just outright suck? I wouldn't be one bit upset if all the next gen FPS's came without a sniper rifle/sniper class.

Sure seems that for every one good sniper, there are 5 dozen that totally screw up your team in MP. With that being said, that's why I like true dedicated/player-owned and adminned servers. The kind where they kick the useless sniper dummies.

Just reading in another games (FireFall)forum about a sniper/recon class gives me major facepalm. The idiots that are drawn to this class.. ugh.

News Comments > Homefront Website
1. Re: Homefront Website Oct 2, 2010, 11:38 ColoradoHoudini

6 guns, 3 vehicles.. hmm..seems paltry
The more disappointing thing is their forums "what role are you gonna be, me, I like military tactics, gonna be a sniper" "yeah me too, i'm great at sniping" ..god, i bet these people suck.

News Comments > Medal of Honor Open Beta Client
19. Re: Medal of Honor Open Beta Client Oct 1, 2010, 22:42 ColoradoHoudini

MrBone:
If you're an experienced FPS gamer and you see these videos and you don't think "haven't I played this game 5 times already".. then you and I just have different opinions.
-shrug-

This game has zero appeal to me and to many others, it seems. It could be CoD 4/CoD WaW/MW2/BC2/Frontlines or any other military shooter we've seen in the last 5 years. I've read about the game, but I don't see one "new idea" or new look anywhere..and I want to find something good! I'm dying over here for a new FPS to play!!

I remember the thread when we got the first gameplay footage and everyone said "wtf, is this MW2?" not good...

16. Re: Medal of Honor Open Beta Client Oct 1, 2010, 18:42 ColoradoHoudini

DangerDog:
I'm getting that same feeling from MoH as well. Looks like an add-on/mod for any of the current military shooters we've seen in the last 5 years.

13. Re: Medal of Honor Open Beta Client Oct 1, 2010, 18:14 ColoradoHoudini

MoH vs CoD B.O ... who wins?

So far (and I just recently saw a video for CoD on VE3D a sec ago dealing with customization).. I'm leaning heavily towards CoD.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Sep 29, 2010, 22:25 ColoradoHoudini

Sigh.. dammit Greg.. you were a funny, talented, hilarious mother fucker.

News Comments > Global Agenda Patched
1. Re: Global Agenda Patched Sep 24, 2010, 21:48 ColoradoHoudini

I really tried to get into this game, but my god.. it's full of fail. The hitboxes are oversized.. like they never want you to miss.. the melee is ridiculous in every aspect.. the feel is stiff and overall the game comes off as blah.

I have no damn game I want to play at this moment, I just sit at my computer and stare. This sucks!
/not a good Civ 5 player.. so skipping that...for now.

News Comments > PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month
26. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 16:48 ColoradoHoudini

I'm sticking with Matrox for life.. you losers stick with that ATI nonsense  

22. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 16:04 ColoradoHoudini

Cyrix.. yes!! haha.. I remember those.

/overclocks his Celeron 300

17. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 15:27 ColoradoHoudini

Don't come back here and ruin the joke, bucko!
We're having fun over here.
What was that one CPU not AMD or Intel that showed up around 1996? I think they might have staying power.

14. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 14:37 ColoradoHoudini

Stand by everyone.. I just read about this new "shotgun" technology..gimme a few  

10. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 14:14 ColoradoHoudini

we are responding to this post:
"Dedicated server suppot will be nice, though I'm not sure how this is similar to MechWarrior 2 "

Obviously i mean Modern Warfare 2.. but that guy thought I meant Mech Warrior 2.. so we went into the wayback machine.

Hold on, I need to set my MTU setting so I can get the best ping. US Robotics for life!

8. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 14:01 ColoradoHoudini

LittleMe wrote on Sep 24, 2010, 13:46:
ColoradoHoudini wrote on Sep 24, 2010, 13:40:
LittleMe wrote on Sep 24, 2010, 13:18:
You aren't? This game brings back good memories of good old MW2. Only ten years after Madonna and U2.

dude, I just got a 750 meg hard drive from Computer Shopper.. I'll never fill this up

You can store a LOT of doom wads, gifs and mod music files on those!! Civ II will be out next year. I so can't wait for that.

ps. those Computer Shoppers can kill kittens if dropped from over four feet.

what's this about a game called Quake? Sounds like it'll fail.

6. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 13:40 ColoradoHoudini

LittleMe wrote on Sep 24, 2010, 13:18:
bhcompy wrote on Sep 24, 2010, 13:06:
Dedicated server suppot will be nice, though I'm not sure how this is similar to MechWarrior 2

You aren't? This game brings back good memories of good old MW2. Only ten years after Madonna and U2.

dude, I just got a 750 meg hard drive from Computer Shopper.. I'll never fill this up

News Comments > On Microsoft Games Studio's PC Recommitment
32. Re: On Microsoft Games Studio's PC Recommitment Sep 24, 2010, 13:01 ColoradoHoudini

I just wanted to make sure someone mentioned the abomination that is GFWL.. I'll be going now.  

2. Re: PC Medal of Honor MP Beta Next Month Sep 24, 2010, 12:24 ColoradoHoudini

Is anyone excited about this title at all? I can't find a reason to be interested in this game. It looks like MW2/CoD/BC 2 .. I see nothing new in this game.. more of the same old.  

News Comments > Tamte Calls Out Kotick on Indies
8. Re: Tamte Calls Out Kotick on Indies Sep 23, 2010, 15:08 ColoradoHoudini

I don't care if this hits the mark or not.. any time someone calls out that bag of douche Kotick.. I'm all for it  

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. Re: Evening Screenshots Sep 23, 2010, 10:26 ColoradoHoudini

This game looks pretty damn cool.. I checked out the info from mmorpg.com the other day, and was impressed.  

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Interview
4. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Interview Sep 22, 2010, 10:44 ColoradoHoudini

I have a feeling I missed the boat on Fallout 3...huh?  

1342 Comments. 68 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo