Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jer

Real Name Jer   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JoeCool
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Hi,
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 6, 2003, 21:06
Total Comments 460 (Amateur)
User ID 17677

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
83. Post Jul 15, 2005, 19:19 JoeCool

Hmm 83 posts in 1 day, I didn't bother to read this thread but I know there must be a political flamewar somewhere in here or it wouldn't be this high.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BF2: Special Forces Announced
39. Re: THIS WAY ANOTHER FIASCO COMES Jul 14, 2005, 13:07 JoeCool

and patch that was later rescinded.

What?! So that patch didn't work? Should I resinstall?

11. Re: TREASON!!! Jul 10, 2005, 21:22 JoeCool

Wow, just Wow. Looks like the shits gonna hit the fan on monday.

65. Re: No subject Jul 7, 2005, 00:31 JoeCool

Speaking of WoW and other MMORPGS this article is really interesting.

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3141815

Its about Chinese sweatshops where people are paid 50 cents an hour to farm gold for mmo rpgs they its really really interesting

64. Re: Freds Back Jul 7, 2005, 00:14 JoeCool

Enahs

I think you are thinking of something else or you just don't know the whole story. This is about the Leak of the CIA agent which DID happen and WAS true. That’s why there is a grand jury, they want her to release her source so they can put the source in jail. Also she never even wrote a story it was Bob Novak “douchbag of Liberty” who wrote the story with the cia agents name and he’s a conservative, if anything he should be in jail for publishing the name of an undercover cia agent. She never even put a word down on paper, she just spoke to the source who leaked the cia operatives name and that was the end of it. If anything they are protecting the Presidents side. I think you need to study this some more because you think its the reporters making something up about "the presidents side" when in fact someone from "the presidents side" went to them with the info about the wife of an opponent of the war, now they won't say who told them. There is speculation its Karl Rove and if that’s true no wonder they won't tell since if it turns out it was him this will make Watergate look minor. So I think you should check into this a little more Enahs this is something that has been going on for over 2 years now and wasn't some election thing.

This comment was edited on Jul 7, 00:21.

60. Re: Freds Back Jul 6, 2005, 21:56 JoeCool

A little off topic, but anyone else a little shocked that a reporter was put in jail today because she didn't disclose a source for a story she never wrote? I mean com'on this is America not AmeriKKKa. This shouldn't be happening. Oh well, just can't belive that would happen in this nation.

/rant off

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch
21. Re: BaSTARDS Jul 6, 2005, 15:47 JoeCool

venomhed

Wow, lots of VENOM in that post.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch
2. Re: first Jul 6, 2005, 15:07 JoeCool

Downloading it now from Fileplanet. Let's hope this patch is a good one, we need it.

EDIT: Also trying bitTorrent, but as usual its just sitting there at 0%. Anyone have any Ideas why BitTorrent doesn't work at all for me?

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 15:11.

41. Re: No subject Jul 6, 2005, 15:00 JoeCool

A little off subject, but anyonw play WoW? I'm a level 33 Human Warlock and I'm kinda clueless on what I should do next.

EDIT oh and the BF2 patch is out now.

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 15:00.

40. Re: No subject Jul 6, 2005, 14:46 JoeCool

BTw the pop-up ad is for the Dodge Charger. Just an FYI

33. Re: Good on ya' Arnie... Jul 6, 2005, 14:20 JoeCool

Pop-ups are back, Blue...

Yeah those crappy ones that use Flash

27. Re: No subject Jul 6, 2005, 14:03 JoeCool

I do remember back about a year ago it got really bad there for a while. People were trying bait people into anything and everything especially with that whole political mess. I left for a while just for that reason and waited till after the election for evething to cool down.

Edit: Right as I posted this Warhawk does what I was just comenting on. Lets not start this shit all over again, you're just baiting a flamewar now.
This comment was edited on Jul 6, 14:04.

21. Re: Freds Back Jul 6, 2005, 13:52 JoeCool

i remember joblow and his crazy theories.those were funny

Who was Joeblow? NO, i'm not related to him just an Fyi.

19. Re: Freds Back Jul 6, 2005, 13:49 JoeCool

Oh, you missed the chapter where he was channeling Blue's dead family members?

I guess I did

17. Freds Back Jul 6, 2005, 13:36 JoeCool

Com'on guys Fredster is kinda like what makes this board complete, we keep him around because he's troll who's not really evil. Sorta like why Oprah keeps stedmond around.

BTW lets hope that BF2 patch makes the game much more playable. Its a shame that every BF game is launched with bad bugs.

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 13:37.

15. Re: Good on ya' Arnie... Jul 6, 2005, 13:24 JoeCool

I took a vacation in Europe last summer and took the train many times. Railing around in France and Switzerland I saw many houses with these bug black thing on the roofs. I asked my mom and a frenchman chimed in and said they are solar panels and charge a battery that continously runs things like the water heater and the refrigeratior and cuts the costs of their energy bill bu 50 to 70% in the springtime. I wonder why it hasn't caught on, other than the fact they are ugly as hell why isn't this thing the new fad? Com'on 70% off your energy bill? Even the good'ole boys in alamaba would jump on that bandwagon.

67. Computer Help Jul 5, 2005, 22:11 JoeCool

I'm building a new PC, I'm unsure on what would be a good motherboard, ram ect. Is there a site that has a guide on what I should buy and such? I mean a guide not just collection of reviews I have to hunt thru?

News Comments > WoW Expansion Plans
38. Re: WoW Expansion Plans Jun 23, 2005, 15:02 JoeCool

Is it really that hard to find a group in EQ2?

If you're not a Cleric, Chanter or War. Yes it is. WHen people make groups they don't even bother if they cant get 1 of each the only 3 places left are just given out like this... "Say cletus theres sum Necromancer whos lfg. Shud we git em'?" "I guess Bubba we got to fill up these spots so we can get that exp bonus thing so we don't have to be here all night to level"

News Comments > WoW Expansion Plans
37. Re: WoW Expansion Plans Jun 23, 2005, 14:59 JoeCool

EQ2 Sucks WOW is better plain and simple. WOW is much more fun its environment is much more traditional ie. boats and gryphons. EQ2 is just a game with super nice graphics that nobody without an SLI Geforce 7 can run on medium. Eq2 Does require you to group, I remember to get to the Isle of Zek and the Enchanted lands you HAVE to have a GOOD group to barely pass the quest. I did it with my guild and we were the highest on the server at the time and we almost died each time. Its a game that just has nice graphics and the Everquest name. If It didn't have EQ2 as its title it would go the way of Earth and Beyond.

News Comments > BF2 Linux Server Issue?
21. Re: No subject Jun 23, 2005, 14:35 JoeCool

This whole damn game is messed up, There is not 1 server that doesn't lag or jerk. This game is so buggy, anyone who hasn't seen this is either lying or crazy.

460 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo