Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jer

Real Name Jer   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JoeCool
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Hi,
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 6, 2003, 21:06
Total Comments 460 (Amateur)
User ID 17677

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. NFS rocks Jun 18, 2004, 22:28 JoeCool

Need for speed 2 is great. Another great NSF game

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Q&As
2. Re: You Are Empty Jun 18, 2004, 22:28 JoeCool

Very big hands

News Comments > Stolen Unveiled
22. Re: No subject Jun 18, 2004, 22:27 JoeCool

Its kinda funny that these 2 posts were post right after each other.

News Comments > Gates of Troy Stolen, Delayed
36. Re: No subject Jun 18, 2004, 22:26 JoeCool

Hehe the graphics on this game suck. I think it was a stunt to get people to notice this game, I can't figure out why anyone would want to steal this.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
41. Re: 1983 Jun 18, 2004, 22:12 JoeCool

Josh

You wouldn't happen to be Dantastic would you? Seems pretty fishy since you only have 2 posts both in the same thread just defending dan.

Dantastic

I don't know why you are getting so pissed. I just made the observation your always posting these flameish posts. I don't know about the other posts but in thread you just started rambling about 1983 for no reason, I don't see any other posts in this thread about it.

I don't know if you're mad at Mayor Dan for sommething or what, but if you aren't Josh then it would be nice of you to choose a new nick that isn't related to someone so closely or just stop posting these types of posts. That's all no need to loose your lunch over it.

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 22:17.

152. Re: Bush opens mouth Jun 18, 2004, 21:51 JoeCool

He is a moderate. Kind of like Joe Lieberman and Zell Miller. My opinion of course.

Lieberman maybe but hehe not Zel. Have you seen his rating with the christian coalition? Its like 98% I believe.

36. Re: 1983 Jun 18, 2004, 21:01 JoeCool

Dantastic

Why are you always starting these flamewars? You aren't eveen the real dantastic. If you're going to start all these flamewars at least get a new name or just stop posting, you mess with each topic.

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 21:10.

News Comments > Gates of Troy Stolen, Delayed
24. Re: Hah Jun 18, 2004, 18:07 JoeCool

What a stupid press release. Anyways, it's not like this game is HL2 or anything. Nobody gives a crap.

hehe, I hadn't even heard of this game till this PR release.

149. Re: Bush opens mouth Jun 18, 2004, 16:49 JoeCool

You are not reading everything. You take bits and use them out of context.
I'm not trying to spin anything.

How so?? You have not said anything to back you statements up.

WMD is still being looked for. Why do you insist that Saddam was innocent? Try reading everything before shooting off.

It's been over 1 1/2 years and they haven't found crap. The case for the war was built on the fact that we knew where these stockpiles were and yet nothing has been found. I'ved used statment from the 9/11 comissions debunking any Cooperation between Obl and Saddam. Seems like you need to be the one who starts to read things.

Jay
Those link still don't show any hard proof. Posting a few op-eds don't show hard proof that anything has occured. The fact that chalabie lied damns it even more. Once some sold proof comes out and not just allegations then i'll believe there was something deeper.

Abbas was a none issue since he was exiled.

Zarquawi was working in the kurdished controled portion of Iraq. Like I've said before there has been no proof that Saddam and Al Qaida worked to attack the US and the 9/11 comission agrees with me.

I'm not saying Iraq was sympathetic towards terroism but I am saying and it has been proven that Saddam didn't work with any terrorist to attack the US, its as simple as that.

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 16:51.

142. Re: Bush opens mouth Jun 18, 2004, 15:17 JoeCool

Whats up with all these 1 post trolls all of a sudden. Anyway this is what they said

"The panel said it found "no credible evidence that Iraq and al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States."

" The commission also said that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden did "explore possible cooperation with Iraq," but said the contacts did not appear to have led to a "collaborative relationship" "

Not much you can spin with that can you?

No WMDs
No OBL and Saddam link/support

Looks like the reasons for the Iraq war are fading.

You could try the first one. Resolution 687.

"Resolution for cease-fire between Iraq and Kuwait, demands Iraq respects Kuwait's border, and demands the deployment of a United Nations monitoring team to make sure Iraq respects the border."

Looks like from what we can tell he wasn't in violation of it. Remember we pulled out the inspecters to attack him.

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 16:01.

138. Re: Bush opens mouth Jun 18, 2004, 13:43 JoeCool

Additionally, the indictment states that Al Qaeda reached an agreement with Iraq not to work against the regime of Saddam Hussein and that they would work cooperatively with Iraq, particularly in weapons development.
The 9/11 comission debuncted that. According to them there was and is no connection between the 2 sorry.

Hussein harbored Zarquawi, Abbas

Nope, Zarquawi was in the northern kurdish controled part of Iraq and only came there shortly before the war.

and was breaking 17 U.N. Violations. If you can't hold this peice of sh*t accountable

Which ones? The ones where he was supposed to let inspectors in? He let them in, we just didn't want thim to do their job.

, Hussein, was bribing officials in the U.N. with the food for oil programs, including high level French, German , and Russian Officials. At the time, Libya was the chair on WMD non-proiliferation, and now, Sudan is the chair on the council for Human Rights. waht a joke

The so-called oil for food scandal is nothing mor than rumor. Nothing has come out about it, its just a way to punish the un thats all.

Please do some research on what you are saying, it sounds like you pulled that off some conservative website or Rush.

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 13:44.

112. Re: Breaking news Jun 18, 2004, 00:08 JoeCool

Dantastic hey troll. Could you please stop posting under the dansatic name. Nobody cares about what you have to say especially when you troll using someone elses name. At least make a creative name and don't screwup the real Dans rep with your constant flamejobs.

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 00:08.

58. Re: Bush opens mouth Jun 17, 2004, 19:08 JoeCool

What exactly does censuring the president mean? I know what cesure is, but in this context, what does it entail? Halsy? Zathrus?

cenĚsure ( P ) Pronunciation Key (snshr)
n.
An expression of strong disapproval or harsh criticism.
An official rebuke, as by a legislature of one of its members

56. Re: Bush opens mouth Jun 17, 2004, 19:02 JoeCool

This reminded me of the very funny video of Rumsfeld getting nailed for backtracking about...

oh, I won't spoil it. Just watch it...

http://www.moveon.org/censure/caughtonvideo/

Hehe, pwnage

I like this movie too.
http://www.kaicurryservices.com/gwbush/remindus.swf

This comment was edited on Jun 17, 19:03.

53. Re: Bush opens mouth Jun 17, 2004, 18:44 JoeCool

What civil liberties have you lost since 9/11? ACLU has not filed any complaints or heard any about the PATRIOT act.

Not but hundreds of cities around the country have declared it null and void. Remember the saying "They first came for the jews and I said nothing...."? Please don't post stuff from some dumbass site that just bashes mike moore.

Al queda and saddam had connections. What could they possible be trying to talk about in these meetings? World peace? Nope... Gay rights? Nope.... Clearing the land mines from the korean DMZ? nope.

No WMDS yet
Not link between Iraq and Al Queda Al queda and saddam had connections. http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/16/911.commission/

Keep listening to the media. You will find all the answers. All the liberal answers.
People who believe that the media is biased are the same peopel who believe that 9/11 was caused by the jews or the moonlanding was faked. Its like the new godwins law

Please stop acting like idiots you make baby jesus cry.

This comment was edited on Jun 17, 18:49.

16. Re: Happy Birthday! Jun 16, 2004, 13:22 JoeCool

Without it the government would have free license to experiment on any of us, like Hitler did the Jews (and like people want to treat embryos).

No it wouldn't.

I agree with everyone else, it's very lame that he is holding back a science that could help many people. I hope Nancy and Ron Jr. don't let up on chimpy.

What a crock of shit!

"Newt Gingrich is "credited with the idea of a Homeland Security agency"

Yeah, the only thing Gingrich every did was start this abusive partisan bickering that we see so much of today back when clinton was in office.

This comment was edited on Jun 16, 13:23.

News Comments > New Joint Operations MP Demo Wednesday
51. Re: Looking Forward to it!! Jun 14, 2004, 23:03 JoeCool

Or you'll rename your fries?

No, we'll rename your country.

Stop posting here. You're embrassing

News Comments > SW: Republic Commandos Delayed
39. Re: No subject Jun 13, 2004, 22:14 JoeCool

Haha, I knew when I read that about the wmd someone would try and be an apologist.

Congrats Hellbinder on being the one who took the bait and extra point for blaming the "Liberal Media" would have given you one more point if you would have tried to work a Clinton angle into it.

This comment was edited on Jun 13, 22:19.

News Comments > On DNF
120. Re: Sex Change Jun 11, 2004, 14:24 JoeCool

BTW this thread has been here for over 3 days and GB hasn't made 1 appreance like he has in the past. I remember the last DNF thread he was responding to every nast post, just sad.

News Comments > On DNF
119. Sex Change Jun 11, 2004, 14:23 JoeCool

I'll get a sex change if DNF is released before the end of the year.

460 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo